WV WV - Leah Hickman, 21, Huntington, 14 Dec 2007 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reminded of Destiny Norton. She was missed by LE and dogs even though the detectives could smell something.

I bet she didn't do any laundry. This was a statement added latter. First, she was eatting...then doing dishes....then doing laundry. I think someone was staging a scene. Someone said something about plastic. Did I miss that info. I still can't believe that she was in the building and the police are just finding her a week later. They should have torn that place apart for forensic evidence!!! I can't believe this! I think we watch too much TV and the cops need to watch more.

Sure seems like Vickers added facts to explain why for instance would Leah leave a locked apartment without her car and keys? Opps, well we did leave the backdoor unlocked to do laundry, wink wink.

Ah shoot, it all seems suspicious as heck to me. And I could be way off base.

I am reminded of Destiny Norton. She was missed by LE and dogs even though the detectives could smell something.

YES! I have read so many stories since being at WS and when the outcome is realized another Jamie Bolin?(forgive me if that name is wrong), was right in the apt above where she lived......little Jessica, right across the street.....I could go on, but I am upset enough at this moment.

Here is the picture of Leah's car with the laundry basket in the back. Why would it be in the back of her car if she did her laundry in her building?

wsaz_wn_leahhickman_03.jpg

Here is the picture of Leah's car with the laundry basket in the back. Why would it be in the back of her car if she did her laundry in her building?

wsaz_wn_leahhickman_03.jpg

She was probably taking laundry home for the holidays. Every college kid does that even if they have easy access to a laundry.

Evidence caused LE to look back in the area of the crawl space. Sheriff on Greta now. Used canines in the search originally. Went back to do extensive search. Crawl space not easily seen. Had to search to find it.
Laundry room close to crawl space. From outside you would need a key to get into laundry area. Some abandoned buildings in area. Sexual predators being checked. Thats it.

She was probably taking laundry home for the holidays. Every college kid does that even if they have easy access to a laundry.

Exactly! So why would she be down in the laundry room?

About the laundry: First Vicker states that Leah was going to spend the night at a friends house (I wonder if there really was a friend expecting her.) She was not on her way home yet. She would not be "loading up her laudry" yet. (I swear that I went by there on Tues. and did not see that basket in the back but I saw it on Wed....I don't know....interesting.) Have anyone of you heard anything about where Vickers had been on Friday evening through Sun? Probably with boyfriend....alibi..

They could rule alot out when the check to see if she was sexually assaulted. Can't wait to know. Poor girl...so sweet..and pretty.

I am going to go back and watch my recordings of the sis.

I am unclear about the sister's statement about Leah doing laundry. I read something about keys on top of the laundry. Does anyone else remember her statement or know how to locate it?

Exactly! So why would she be down in the laundry room?

I think something happened outside near her car (with the mention of the door not being completely shut). Maybe the laudry room was just the easiest spot to get her into or whatever.

I am really saddened by this. As I said earlier, I'm a Marshall Grad and have great memories of Huntington. It's sickening to know that you can't escape the creeps and crazies of this world anywhere.

Prayers to her family and friends who have to go thru this during the holidays.

And may the killer rot in hell!!

I think something happened outside near her car (with the mention of the door not being completely shut). Maybe the laudry room was just the easiest spot to get her into or whatever.

I am really saddened by this. As I said earlier, I'm a Marshall Grad and have great memories of Huntington. It's sickening to know that you can't escape the creeps and crazies of this world anywhere.

Amen!

I am unclear about the sister's statement about Leah doing laundry. I read something about keys on top of the laundry. Does anyone else remember her statement or know how to locate it?

So if Leah was going to do laundry, then why would Leah lock her apartment door and leave her keys in there? And it's those types of questions Vickers probably heard everyone else asking and she changed the story and added facts to mirror what she was hearing, IMO.

Rebel, that laundry basket is pretty noticible, I think you would have seen it if it was there. I wonder when LE processed the car and if the basket was in the car then?

And that could be as well.

Why would they leave the door unlocked if they were doing laundry? Vickers states that they leave it unlocked if they were doing laundry (and then the comment about how the cats can open the door.)

Wasn't the laundry inside the building. Why would you go through a door? I am wondering if there are two doors. One into the building and one into their apartment.

Why would they leave the door unlocked if they were doing laundry? Vickers states that they leave it unlocked if they were doing laundry (and then the comment about how the cats can open the door.)

Wasn't the laundry inside the building. Why would you go through a door? I am wondering if there are two doors. One into the building and one into their apartment.

And yet, family and friends said she was vigilant about locking the doors, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000