WV WV - Lynn Priestly, 34, Charleston, 21 March 1990

I have noted that maybe, just maybe, the killer could have kidnapped Lynn, tried to make her unconscious by strangulation, which you can do, and instead killed her. Maybe Lynn tried to fight back, harming them and causing them to bleed. That could explain why she was found nude.

I have noted that maybe, just maybe, the killer could have kidnapped Lynn, tried to make her unconscious by strangulation, which you can do, and instead killed her. Maybe Lynn tried to fight back, harming them and causing them to bleed. That could explain why she was found nude.

Does anyone have legal access to some evidence that I may virtually look at and investigate?

Lynn Priestly was a beautiful 34-year-old professional woman who served as the Assistant Director of the Charleston Urban Renewal Authority. She was found strangled on the bank of the Kanawha River east of Marmet on March 21, 1990.

What is known is that Priestly and her then boyfriend, Tom White, had had a very public--and loud--argument earlier that evening that was heard by several witnesses. According to the CPD, the argument "escalated into a physical altercation." Though questioned, White was never charged.

I have made a formal Freedom of Information request to view the open police file on the Priestly murder through Major Jason Beckett at CPD. I will report my findings here, as this case may be included in my article "Capital Crimes."
1. Clothing missing boyfriend bought her gifts murderer has traits of taking back items he buys and stealing purses
2. Boys State Basketball in town
3. Job - murderer wanted something
4. Likes to shame women for not conforming
5. No respect for smart intelligent women
6. Traits like murderer Robert Kowalaski cannot stand for women to speak up
Just a few profile points to consider

There are some profile points I would like to address based on years of study.
1. Buys items and takes them back. Steals purses know he has two.
2. Has traits like Robert Kowalaski cannot stand for women to speak up.
3. Likes to shame women for not conforming to his way. Naked, threats, lies, thefts, gaslighting
4. Cannot stand strong intelligent women
5. Professes to be a christian or preacher type
6. Think he wanted something from her job

This case seems to have political theme based on the fact FBI FOUND NOTHING. There are reports she was sexually assaulted and panties found in her mouth. Why did Thomas R White leave bar for 15 minutes my guess would be drugs which would also explain his combative behavior combination with alcohol. Think police need to search his home for purses.

Talk to friends she wanted to cut it off with White, who was buying her gifts and what were they?

This case seems to have political theme based on the fact FBI FOUND NOTHING. There are reports she was sexually assaulted and panties found in her mouth. Why did Thomas R White leave bar for 15 minutes my guess would be drugs which would also explain his combative behavior combination with alcohol. Think police need to search his home for purses.
You don't think it's a bit late for this?

Lynn Priestly was a beautiful 34-year-old professional woman who served as the Assistant Director of the Charleston Urban Renewal Authority. She was found strangled on the bank of the Kanawha River east of Marmet on March 21, 1990.

What is known is that Priestly and her then boyfriend, Tom White, had had a very public--and loud--argument earlier that evening that was heard by several witnesses. According to the CPD, the argument "escalated into a physical altercation." Though questioned, White was never charged.

I have made a formal Freedom of Information request to view the open police file on the Priestly murder through Major Jason Beckett at CPD. I will report my findings here, as this case may be included in my article "Capital Crimes."

Am I missing something? I was working in the Mall when she disappeared. I remember it very well. I thought she had eventually made it to a Bar that was in Quincy Wva that night. Also I never thought it was the boyfriend. As crazy jealous as he was. He would have never left her without clothing or with the possibility she would survive. I hope they kept all the DNA swabs from her nails etc. Her clothes.... I have several thoughts on that. There was a also a guy going around in the mall at that time trying to get girls to go and do a Photo Shoot. I watched him wait outside a girls job all day, and then she finally told him something came up I cannot go. I have always believed this case should have been solved. RIP Lynn, and prayers for her loved ones.

Reactions: dms
There are some profile points I would like to address based on years of study.
1. Buys items and takes them back. Steals purses know he has two.
2. Has traits like Robert Kowalaski cannot stand for women to speak up.
3. Likes to shame women for not conforming to his way. Naked, threats, lies, thefts, gaslighting
4. Cannot stand strong intelligent women
5. Professes to be a christian or preacher type
6. Think he wanted something from her job
This is interesting, are you saying that the killer possess these traits?

My interest is sufficiently piqued. I will be profiling this case on my YouTube channel (Mysteriouswv) in the VERY near future. I will endeavor to obtain television video coverage from 1990 to augment my usual visuals. If anyone wishes to contribute or
I just watched this episode on ur channel and headed straight to WS to check for anything new or updated. You do an incredible job on ur channel, thank you for all the time and effort you put in to each story and the tremendous amount of respect you show the victims, their families and LE. Great job!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back