WV WV - Marshall "Andy" Priestley, 39, Cross Lanes, "Grateful Dead tattoo", 29 Feb. 2016

Shin Masamura

Him who is without syntax cast out the 1st pronoun
Reaction score
DWKnwcyV4AAeVMW.jpg
44996482_2297676436971912_5723395873015070720_n.jpg

Andy Priestley

SINCE: 2-29-2016
HAIR: BROWN
EYES: HAZEL
HEIGHT:5/6 - 5/8
WRIGHT: 145-150
TATTOO'S: RIGHT ARM A SLEEVE TATTOO OF THE GRATEFUL DEAD.
LEFT FOREARM OF AN INDAIN BUT HE HAD AN ACCIDENT AT WORK THAT SLICED HIS ARM LEAVING A SCAR WHICH AFTER HEALING HE HAD THE INDIAN REDONE OVER THE SCARING.
BACK: MULTIPLE, ONE OF WHICH IS OF HIS FACE AND THE EYES OF HIS FIRST SON'S MOTHER SIDE BY SIDE. Additionally, he is missing a front tooth

Namus Tattoo description:
Grateful Dead guitar on right lower leg.
Grateful Dead sleeve tattoo on right arm.
Wording on lower back.
"Brandi" with his face and a female's eyes on his shoulder blades.
Other miscellaneous tattoos.

Circumstances:

The victim was reported missing by his mother on 03/16/2016. He had been missing since on or about February 29, 2016. This was the last date there was any activity on the victim's cell phone.

If you have seen Marshall or have any information about him, please call the Kanawha County Sheriff's Office at 1-304-357-0560. If you have five seconds, please share this alert on social media. You never know. You might help find Marshall.

Namus:Missing Person Case
Kanawha Co. Sheriff Twitter:Kanawha Co Sheriff on Twitter
FB: Andy Priestley

Last edited:
His cousin reached out to me on social media when i posted a thread for websleuths so I told her I would make a page dedicated for him. According to her, it is not WV - WV - Kanawha County, human remains found on remote property, 25 Oct 2018 that has been confirmed to her. But I wouldn't rule it out until they make it official. They are getting no help from their small agencies so this is the least we can do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
UNIDENTIFIED%20MALE%20COMPOSITE_1541634975072.JPG_61449111_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Composite sketch released of unidentified man found in 2016 near Owensboro

*I found recently that a picture sent to me from Andy to his aunt when he went missing placed him in indiana that some websleuthers identified, This UID which doesnt have alot of info around it but the location, time frame and description. Thoughts?

Unidentified Person Case

Hmmm, the height and weight are a match. I wonder if his cell phone has been checked for any connection to the female, Sarah Ipock.

Hmmm, the height and weight are a match. I wonder if his cell phone has been checked for any connection to the female, Sarah Ipock.
Unknown, Aunt and mom don't recognize the name. Not sure what investigation has been done on is phone as well. Not a friend of hers on facebook but who know if the common people in Indiana knew both. Also, I believe they are connecting them based on the dates found in question and decomp rates. I think methods of how they were killed were different and locations so who knows..

FEB 28, 2020
Deputies asking for new information in missing persons case
February marks four years since a man named Marshall "Andy" Priestley II went missing from Cross Lanes, West Virginia.

Friday, the The Kanawha County Sheriff's Office announced that detectives are still revisiting evidence, witness statements and following leads in regards to his disappearance.

[...]

Charley Project: Marshall Andy Priestley II – The Charley Project

Details of Disappearance
Priestley was last seen in Cross Lanes, West Virginia on February 29, 2016. He has never been heard from again. Although he lived with a girlfriend, she didn't report him missing; it was his mother who reported his disappearance on March 16, after he didn't call her on his birthday.

Several months after Priestley went missing, his home on Christian Drive burned down. It's unclear if the fire was related to his case. He left behind four children and was expecting the birth of his first grandchild at the time of his disappearance. His case remains unsolved.

NamUs: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Tattoo
Grateful Dead guitar on right lower leg. Grateful Dead sleeve tattoo on right arm. Wording on lower back. "Brandi" with his face and a female's eyes on his shoulder blades. Other miscellaneous tattoos.

UNIDENTIFIED%20MALE%20COMPOSITE_1541634975072.JPG_61449111_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Composite sketch released of unidentified man found in 2016 near Owensboro

*I found recently that a picture sent to me from Andy to his aunt when he went missing placed him in indiana that some websleuthers identified, This UID which doesnt have alot of info around it but the location, time frame and description. Thoughts?

Unidentified Person Case
FYI, around the time of this post, I did submit, but the UID had not tattoos so it was an instant rule out per LE

7 years missing

FEB 28, 2023
[...]

Deputies said Priestly’s family remains concerned for his well-being and is still optimistic for his safe return.

Anyone with information on Priestly’s location or the circumstances of his disappearance is asked to contact the Kanawha County Sheriff’s Office at 304-357-0169.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back