Found Deceased WY - Aubree Corona, 28, did not return to campsite, Sublette County, 13 Jul 2019

gitana I did the quote thing wrong, but the answers are inside the quote, sorry.

Wow. Thanks!

That's odd. That she was helped by a logger and he tried to have her follow him to the road she needed to get to and she disappeared. Did she get spooked and fled? I mean if the logger had done something to her I don't think he would come forward and say he saw her. Unless he knew someone had seen them together.

Curiouser and curiouser.

The timeline as we as a family have been told is:

7:00 am (approx.)-Aubree left camp in BF's truck with motorcycle in the back headed to Pinedale to do her court ordered BAT and purchase ice for the camp.

10:00 am (approx)-A grey Chevrolet Avalanche with a white motorcycle in the back was seen on the Pinedale side of the mountain, about 2 miles past the end of the pavement headed toward Green River Lakes.

12:30 pm (approx)-Aubree was seen the Avalanche in the Sheridan Creek area on the Dubois side of the mountain.

Early afternoon/No time given: Received assistance from logging truck driver whom she told she was lost and almost out of gas. He had her follow him to Union Pass Road and through the switchbacks and off the mountain. At some point prior to reaching the highway he noticed she was no longer behind him. He immediately reported the contact to LE. However, the report was not connected with Aubree's disappearance until Monday afternoon when LE put out her missing person info.

No time given: Gas station in Dubois states she put gas in the truck. Asking for directions back to Union Pass.

No time give: Stopped at another gas station and purchased energy drink and asked clerk for directions back to Pinedale via paved roads. Clerk gave her instructions and a map re: returning to Pinedale via Lander, South Pass, Carson and Boulder. He also mentioned a "shortcut" called the Lander Cutoff.

3:00 pm (approx)-Aubree texted BF that she had gotten lost and was in Dubois. She was going to gas up the truck, get a slice of pizza and head back.

She was never seen again!

No time given:

I'm trying to catch up on this case but it looks like a lot of posts are missing from the beginning.

Did she tell people where she was heading?

Did she call anyone to say she was lost?

I read somehing about loggers. Did people help her during the time she was missing?

What time did she leave the campsite?

What time was the last time anyone heard from her?

Who else was at the campsite?

Is there a map showing the campsite, the place she supposedly ended up when she got lost and where her car was found?

I know I'm asking a lot. But if anyone has answers I would really appreciate it!!

@gitana1 see the above timeline post by one of the VI's. Also click the little arrow to go back to that post and read replies to it for a page or two after. Several of us posted possible maps of her route in reply to the above timeline (this was before the truck was found).

Yeah this is a bunch of BS. They have no business imo stating that first sentence. If msm starts including in their articles everything that is “hinted at on Social Media” then the whole face of responsible journalism is in trouble. They have no business using that word “suspect”, even if they are referring to SM. The second sentence suffices just fine. Jmo. That article is cheezy reporting, moo.

[sbm]

too late - they've already started doing it IMO

I believe so but don’t trust me on this! I’d have to look at the original missing posters that describe the truck.

ETA: it was listed as a 2005 in the flyer.

Thank you! Somehow I’d gotten the impression that he wasn’t the first owner. So, I’m going to assume that that first owner disconnected OnStar, unless something else turns up.

Obviously, things can be different in the more recent time frame but from the satellite view of the area that doesn't seem to be the case that she wouldn't be able to turn around.
I don’t get the impression that her truck was found on that road but on one of the numerous side tracks you can see on the map.

Thank you so much. And thanks to everyone who has been so kind to try to catch me up!!

It seems very odd that this gal would get lost twice. And not follow the logger but show up in Dubois after he assisted her? Then with a map and likely a sense of caution she still gets lost again?

It's odd. I don't know what to think.

@montanagirl15 can confirm this later. But she's busy. They found Aubree. They are taking her into the coroner to do an autopsy. Family is headed up there now. Please stop what your doing and say a prayer for her family and her children.

I am so sorry—my prayers for family, children, and all who cared about her.

And, since the worst had happened, I am so glad she has been found.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope they are able to find out cause of death. Prayers for her family and friends. I agree the repeatedly getting lost scenario and then disappearing from the loggers view was all just odd.

@montanagirl15 can confirm this later. But she's busy. They found Aubree. They are taking her into the coroner to do an autopsy. Family is headed up there now. Please stop what your doing and say a prayer for her family and her children.
I am so so very sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with the family. Rest in peace, Aubree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back