Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any evidence that the couple who originally gave BL a ride to Jackson Hole saw any injuries on his face or hands? Are there any reports of gas station attendants, fast food clerks, toll booth attendants seeing him with obvious injuries?

I'm going by this (screenshot from that link), but honestly, I'm bowing out on all of it as I don't really think he went to the Bahamas and was just speculating idly. Cheers.

That's what I'm saying. The link says "and/or" a negative test.

The more things come out about this case (the Moab incident, the COD, etc.), the more & more I truly believe that when Brian arrived home on Sept 1, he had evidence of scratches on his face - or something indicative of a struggle or Gabby fighting back. From what I understand & someone correct me if I’m wrong, LE never laid eyes on him after he got home. This is JMO & pure speculation. But someone mentioned this a few threads back & just…the more that comes out, the more I truly believe that. It makes perfect sense with the parents lawyering up immediately, turning LE away with a lawyer phone number. They obviously wouldn’t want them to see his face. Like I said…JMO & pure speculation. I wish someone would have asked Cassie if she noticed anything like that when she saw him on Sept 1.
Why would he have had scratches on his face necessarily? He could have kept his face safely away and still strangled her!

The more things come out about this case (the Moab incident, the COD, etc.), the more & more I truly believe that when Brian arrived home on Sept 1, he had evidence of scratches on his face - or something indicative of a struggle or Gabby fighting back. From what I understand & someone correct me if I’m wrong, LE never laid eyes on him after he got home. This is JMO & pure speculation. But someone mentioned this a few threads back & just…the more that comes out, the more I truly believe that. It makes perfect sense with the parents lawyering up immediately, turning LE away with a lawyer phone number. They obviously wouldn’t want them to see his face. Like I said…JMO & pure speculation. I wish someone would have asked Cassie if she noticed anything like that when she saw him on Sept 1.

It’s very possible that he did come home with scratches and fight wounds on his face. But it’s also very very clear that they fought—Moab incident showed that clearly. And that frigging tape could be to his advantage. They had a fight, she got physical so he left. Came back and couldn’t find her and he was so done he left. Or found her dead and panicked because of fight before

But MOO, parents did not lawyer up until about the Sept 10 or 11 when GP’s parents’ messages hit and they knew there was a problem.

It could be why he never showed his face to LE though. They never did see BL

There are tons of places you don't have to show a card. Most places, in fact. You can travel in many states and out of the country without one. I have a trip abroad planned for Christmas and no card is needed.

eta: I should say, a card is not only not needed, it's not accepted.
Not accepted? What does that even mean? If it's not needed, then why WOULD it be accepted? I'm confused.

Iirc, there was a photo Cassie provided from Ft DeSoto where BL is shown smiling with his nephews. Supposedly it was from the early Sept visit. The pic drew heavy criticism because Uncle Bri looked happy & unphased regarding strangling his fiance 7ish days prior. The pic showed only the right side of his face. In retrospect, I wonder if that was purposeful because the left side was scratched & scabbed to smithereens. If GP was right-handed, she would have been using her dominant hand on the left side of his face- assuming he stared her down as he took her life. Just thinking out loud.

Is there any evidence that the couple who originally gave BL a ride to Jackson Hole saw any injuries on his face or hands? Are there any reports of gas station attendants, fast food clerks, toll booth attendants seeing him with obvious injuries?
Iirc, they said no injuries. Just notably clean after camping/hiking 2 days.

It’s very possible that he did come home with scratches and fight wounds on his face. But it’s also very very clear that they fought—Moab incident showed that clearly. And that frigging tape could be to his advantage. They had a fight, she got physical so he left. Came back and couldn’t find her and he was so done he left. Or found her dead and panicked because of fight before

But MOO, parents did not lawyer up until about the Sept 10 or 11 when GP’s parents’ messages hit and they knew there was a problem.

It could be why he never showed his face to LE though. They never did see BL

I really don't think that MOAB video is going to be to his "advantage". He took HER car keys to the point she had to climb through the window. Her face looked swollen to me, and had that scratch. She said he grabbed her by the face to "push her away" (who pushes someone away by grabbing their face and using their FACE to shove them backwards). She had grab marks on her arms and was clearly terrified and hysterical. He was calm and casual with his 3 little scratches that she probably gave him back for all the nonsense. I can't blame her. I'd knock someone clear out trying to take the KEYS to MY car across country. JMO

You can use a picture of your vaccination card as proof? I didn't know that!
Island-hopping right now is not as easy as it sounds. My daughter, son-in-law and two friends just went on Caribbean Cruise around Labor Day. They needed their original Vaccine card to board the cruise line as well as a passport for several places they stopped such as Aruba, Curacao and the Dominican Republic. My daughter also got a print-out from our local Health Department just in case anyone questioned her Vaccine card.

And think about it - BL cannot use his real name, so he would need a bunch of fake documents, plus a good disguise. I just can't imagine him having anything like that. He could get caught at any point in the process of entering a foreign country. But I think he wouldn't take a risk like that, JMOO.

IANAL but I would really like to know what other lawyers think of SB representing both the Laundrie parents as well as BL. I was at a real estate closing today and spoke to two real estate attorneys (this case was obviously of great interest to just about everyone in the room so it came up in small talk more than once). Both attorneys had reservations about SB in this regard. I know we cannot sleuth the family or SB, but boy I wish I knew just how long their relationship went back. Childhood friends.. etc? I find it very odd that they have not arranged for separate counsel for BL.

KSL has stated many times that the images of Gabby's remains were broadcast live but the camera moved away quickly. They have also stated they do not intend to make the footage public, including in the article about the hiking boots from today.

If that's the case, then what is it we see in the helicopter video that looks like her laying there under a blanket? Was there a different helicopter view before the searchers got there that exposed more of her, and did the searchers then cover her up?
I don't want to see anything more than I have already seen, but I'm just wondering.

Yes, of course. My comment specifically opens with the statement that I'm responding to an *assumption* that he had injuries, for that very reason. I can think of some scenarios where he might not have had injuries. He could have rendered her unconscious first, as an example. Another poster mentioned he could have attacked her from behind. JMO.
Chris Watts had no marks when he strangled Shannan Watts to death

Island-hopping right now is not as easy as it sounds. My daughter, son-in-law and two friends just went on Caribbean Cruise around Labor Day. They needed their original Vaccine card to board the cruise line as well as a passport for several places they stopped such as Aruba, Curacao and the Dominican Republic. My daughter also got a print-out from our local Health Department just in case anyone questioned her Vaccine card.

And think about it - BL cannot use his real name, so he would need a bunch of fake documents, plus a good disguise. I just can't imagine him having anything like that. He could get caught at any point in the process of entering a foreign country. But I think he wouldn't take a risk like that, JMOO.
I think that’d be true now, but he wasn’t a fugitive when he left. Charges were brought later. He could be caretaking a private island by now. I’m sure he’s alive. I’m sure he had help. And the FBI, JW & DTBH can’t find him. He must have found some way to evade all the hoops normal people jump through. Jmo

I agree. That photo is heartbreaking. I can hardly look at it. So much emotion. Pain, anxiety. Very raw.
Agreed. He had beaten her down pretty well by then. It's like a slow hypnotic trance he was performing on her. Her blog would never make it -- she was wasting her time, according to him. IMO he was jealous of the time she spent on it instead or worshiping him.
Also, I think he was also stoking her reluctance to drive the van -- how difficult it was, etc., etc. Anything he could think of to increase her dependence and admiration of him. And who knoze how many times he may have slightly physically or certainly verbally abused her.
And every time I see her pretty, sweet face in a pic with him, I have to bypass it because he is in it. It just angers me so.

I still maintain that I hope his body is found and that he is dead. IMO he doesn't deserve to draw breath -- he took her breath from her in a cruel and determined manner. Why should he continue to breathe with ease? JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member