Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could feel the Agent’s emotions as he read the statement. So So SAD :(

It’s not often that we see those emotions in an Agent that has seen so much in their career.

Gabby’s tattoos probably made it easy to help an initial ID. Hopefully the nights have been cool enough that they can determine what happened to her.

Hope Mama L is in touch with her boy because someone’s going to have to change his britches, after this announcement.

The worst part about following these cases is when they come to a tragic end. My heart breaks for all her family members. Rest In Peace dear Gabby, I’m so sad you never had the opportunity to continue your dream. Thank you to all who helped track down where she might be, and now we will wait for justice.

I'm watching coverage on WFLA Live (Tampa). JB Biunno just pointed out that Gabby's family has done everything exactly as it should have been done. They have done everything they could possibly do to find Gabby. JB is quite emotional himself. This is so sad. Gabby was a beautiful girl who seemed to have so much zest for life.

RIP Gabby. Prayers for her family and loved ones.

Now... unless a gator has gotten ahold to Brian it is past time for this young man to be held accountable.

I'm sad she's gone but I think everyone knew that was going to be the outcome. At least now her family can put her body to rest and find some peace. Praise to LE how diligently worked to find her to bring her home.

Now on to find the jerk that hurt her.

Gratitude:

Gratitude to each of you, to the public, to people that went through videos from travel to help in the search for Gabby. The care and compassion of WS Members in seeking justice for victims is why I am here with you. You played a role in helping Gabby’s parents get this far. You sent prayers, you kept the story alive, and you did it with class. YOU HAD A POSITIVE IMPACT.

Now - let’s find BL…

Peace to Gabby’s Family and Peace to Each of You.

{{Heart}},
Tiff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members