Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
So…if they found a body this quickly after launching a major search after Brian disappeared, I’m going to guess there was a note left behind, and that Brian probably killed himself and is at the bottom of a swamp somewhere. MHOO
body found in wyoming not florida

Good map of timeline.

48084839-10004327-image-a-24_1631998658235.jpg

Mother Gabby Petito confirms sighting of Gabby's van in Grand Teton days after she was last seen | Daily Mail Online

Just a suggestion regarding BL’s parents bringing the car back. I know a bunch of people with Fords who have door access to their cars via a code and are able and do routinely lock their keys hidden in their cars. All they need to get into the car is that code. I assumed that’s how they got the car back vs just driving around with spare keys. I just keep seeing that mentioned and thought I’d speak up. I don’t think it’s important, I just didn’t think it’s strange they’d be able to access the vehicle and drive it when they found it.

Now I do think it’s strange they’d take off in it and leave him stranded but that’s a whole different thing. :)
Well that does seem to be the thing for their family…to take off and leave people stranded. IMO

so here is my wild theory: Brian comes home b/c of a breakup for the 5 days or whatever but doesn’t fly back alone. A number of people could have been the one to go back with him to help him face Gabby, get his stuff or do whatever it is that happened to her. Or maybe even something else. All we know is the van came back to the parents house. No one has seen or heard from Gabby, and that is a fact. But I am saying no one has seen or heard from Brian either. So there is that.

I think anything makes more sense than Brian went hiking Tuesday and is now missing. IMO or course.

Attachments

• upload_2021-9-19_16-40-45.png
    upload_2021-9-19_16-40-45.png
    137.7 KB · Views: 11
My belief is that BL's parents (or at least one of them), believe every word their son says and take every word at face value. They probably have since the day he spoke his first words. That's why he lives at home, has no visible means of independence and probably has 1000 reasons why he can't work, won't work, shouldn't work, can't work. That's why I think they called their lawyer friend in NY because they believed every word of BL's story and wanted to get guidance on how to protect him because they believed he was innocent of whatever he was afraid LE would think about this situation.

So when he said he wanted to go hiking and he said when he would be back, they took him at face value. Believing he was innocent, they didn't think much of his hike.

I don't think they are calculating, shrewd, deflecting or buying BL time. I think they just have this default mode that leans toward believing their son is misunderstood, innocent and never in the wrong. Everything is everyone else's fault when it comes to him. They feel sorry for him and try to help him out and do what he asks them to do without question.

I think many of us know people who are like this when it comes to their children, maybe not to this degree, but pretty close.

I agree with most of this.
My partner would do this with our son if I’m telling the truth. He can do no wrong :rolleyes:
BUT he would also freak out if he had gone hiking in an alligator infested swamp and not come back long before 4 days passed.
And he wouldn’t spot his vehicle, casually drive it home and wait for days before seeking assistance

Body found where Gabby Petito search is underway in Wyoming, no confirmation of identity

Fox News Digital confirms coroner has arrived in the Bridger-Teton National Forest. A body has been found in the same area officials have been searching for Gabby Petito.

Body found where Gabby Petito search is underway in Wyoming, no confirmation of identity

I wonder if this could be why the mobile command left? Let me him come out in his own and find evidence to connect him if they have the answers they’re after him for?
Ughh I mean I don’t think anyone could survive this long but poor Gabby, the answer we all know is coming doesn’t hit any less heartbreaking if this is her. ( I did hear others are missing in the area, right?)

On Gray Hughes Investigates today, he pointed it out at 34:43 mark on video.

Gabby Petito's Van Spotted 8-27-2021 Between 6-6:30 Exact Location.

I see he's FF through their YouTube video to try to catch a picture of their footwear. Their flip flops are visible on the body cam footage (though they could each have more than a single pair). Gabby's were white with Xs and Os on them. His were also on the lighter side it seemed (his shots were less clear). Not black, but maybe Khaki colored.

Hoping there's enough evidence preserved.
Cause of death ?
Etc.?
My heart goes out to the only victim and her family, the Schmidt's and the Petito's.
Her mother' tears at the first presser. :(
Moms know when something is terribly wrong.

Brian's family needs to urge him to cooperate.
I know they indicated he went for a walk in the swamp and hadn't returned ... but it sounds like they know more than they're saying.
Long past time to do the right thing, but still !
Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member