Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, there are people missing but GP has gathered so much attention would it be usual procedure to have a CNN news conference about it?

last, regarding BL. i am not up to date for the last 2 hours...if he is not in the preserve and the family filed a 'false report' of sorts is that a criminal act of any sort? I know with some LE's familys have to remit for the cost of a search/rescue for false reports. Understand i do not think he's not missing...just maybe not in that preserve.

I really was giving BL and his family the benefit of the doubt for a while. I really thought there may have been a tragic accident where she fell off a cliff and he just panicked.

But seeing the tent on the side of the road on flat ground just out in the open? It is making me feel sick.

Listening to the live video and hearing the reporters indicate that they held the knowledge until confirmation from the coroner. They first saw the tent around noon their time today.

If you're not signed into FB which i don't do, this video doesn't play. It clicks right out. Anyone else experience this?

Now reporters on ground in FL saying the search for BL did not end earlier in the day and that it is only ending now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks