Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most men/women in LE have kids of their own and can empathize with the pain the families feel. Imo these are the best leaders because you know they care so, so much and won’t stop until the investigation is completed.

If only they and Gabby’s parents didn’t have to know this pain.

Really sucks that the last vision of her is her crying and having a miserable day in that police video. Gonna be a huge national manhunt now, if he's not dead already. Awful news. My thoughts are with the Petito's.

Despite expecting this to be the outcome, I am just so deeply sad for her and her family. I am grateful that her parents will have her back because given the terrain I was very worried that might not be the case.

As for BL and his family … I value my Websleuths membership too much to elaborate. I hope everyone receives the justice they deserve.

IMO.

I disagree.

This is across a wash with rocks, small streams and trees dotted here and there. You can't really drive out there with a regular vehicle - note that the searchers are on horseback. You would NOT have easily seen this from the Bethune video driving past.

There is no reason to blame anyone for this other than the perpetrator.

Exactly, you can see a non-horseman being guided to the site - coroner/father/? - so if you could drive there they would have driven them there.

Going back to the stop in Moab, you have to wonder how those Rangers are feeling. Ofcourse they couldn't know, couldn't predict....

This is devastating....heartrending.
My heart goes out to her parents, step parents, her siblings, her bff Rose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member