Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #17

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Geez guys I am here by myself. Going to close this thread once mods review the volume of alerts.

Hap, HayLouise, dacjess and 52 others like this.

2. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

Good Morning: This video is approved

Side Note: I just logged on and we have pages of violation alerts. Once I get through them and clean up, the thread will be opened.

3. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

Hmmmm, what could reasons be for this, in this particular case? Simply to keep media away or did a crime occur inside the house?

4. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

Thread is not done being cleaned.
    However I will open it given this:

5. Alethea

Alethea Verified Attorney

Multiple FBI agents streaming in and out. I guess they finally got their search warrant!

6. Cecelia

Cecelia Well-Known Member

7. Mom24

Mom24 Well-Known Member

That's FBI. About time.

NoSI, dacjess, Marg from Oz and 18 others like this.
  8. Veronica Sawyer

Veronica Sawyer Well-Known Member

I think it’s also important to consider that the TikTok story is far from a confirmed sighting at this point in time. In fact, Gabby’s mom seemed to discredit it entirely as recently as yesterday…

Source;
    Gabby’s mother told MailOnline that she is 'not entertaining' a TikTok video that’s been widely circulated in which a young woman describes picking up a man she believed to be Brian on the 29th.

'The timeline seems way off. Maybe she thought it was him, but I just know the timeline is off. The van left there the night of the 27th or early on the 28th. The van was in Florida on the first. It’s not possible for it to have been there on the 29th.'

9. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

@WFLAChristine

BREAKING UPDATE: About 15 FBI agents and
    @NorthPortPolice
    raced to the Laudrie home with lights flashing and just went into the home with a lot of equipment. The home is now completely engulfed in crime scene tape

Attached Files:

NoSI, PhoneJockey, HayLouise and 39 others like this.
  10. Cedar Sherwood

Cedar Sherwood Former Member

I posted this late last night and thought it would be helpful to share it again today. This is the context for the comments about Brian and the Appalachian Trail. Also, I found the name of Brian and Gabby's YouTube channel to be curious. It clearly had a back story, and so here it is:

I found this on Brian's Instagram account. It's a quote from Fight Club, a book by one of his favorite authors. According to another one of his posts, he would bring these books on his Appalachian Trail hikes. It sounds like he's done a lot of hiking on the AT.

This quote is probably where the name for their YouTube channel comes from: Nomadic Static. They read Fight Club to each other last August.

“Only after disaster can we be resurrected. It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything. Nothing is static, everything is evolving, everything is falling apart."

And yes, the AT extends down into Florida.

Edited to add: It has been pointed out that the terminus is in Georgia, but there's a trail system in Florida that connects to the AT. So on some maps you'll see it included as an extension.

Login • Instagram

(That's the best I can do with the link. I hope it works for you.)

11. JuliaGoolia

JuliaGoolia Well-Known Member

They came in HOT

12. Alethea

Alethea Verified Attorney

Looked like crime scene techs going out earlier (NOT in FBI jackets). That doesn't mean the house is a crime scene, just that specialized evidence collection people may be involved. (Speculation based on what they were wearing and carrying)

13. Cindizzi

Cindizzi Well-Known Member

14. jamsandwich

jamsandwich Former Member

Reason for the car being driven home by parents.

"latest developments, Laundrie’s family allegedly found a police note on the 23-year-old’s vehicle.

According to this source, the police note asked for the vehicle to be removed.

Laundrie attorney, Steven Bertolino, said the family left the note until Thursday in the case that Brian returned to his parents’ home."

15. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

CNN had video of this a little while ago. FBI and LE are at BL’s parents house….lots of FBI surrounding and going into house carrying equipment.

16. FNG

FNG Here For Justice

17. shelbycat

shelbycat Well-Known Member

I watched numerous agents enter the residence carrying equipment. Folding tables, a large roll of brown paper, photography equipment and lots of other things I couldn't identify.

18. Cecelia

Cecelia Well-Known Member

I hope Brian Entin can get set up in the next door neighbor's yard again.

19. FNG

FNG Here For Justice

20. FNG

FNG Here For Justice

A police note was found on Brian Laundrie's car after he disappeared following a supposed hike into a Florida nature preserve
    • The family of Gabby Petito's fiancé, Brian Laundrie, found his car at Florida's Carlton Reserve last week.
    • The family said the car had a police note on it asking for the car to be removed.
    • He went on a hike and didn't return. The family took the car the next day and filed a missing persons report.
    Laundrie's family left the car on Wednesday "so he could drive it back," Bertolino told ABC7.

When Laundrie didn't return, the family went back to the reserve to get the car on Thursday, Bertolino said.

On Friday, the family filed a missing persons report on Laundrie's disappearance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.