Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a suspicion that there could have been more to Gabby than we realize. Anything is possible really. Never quite know what a person will do if pushed far enough
100%. All we have are secondhand accounts from people who knew Gabby. We’ve heard only positive things (obviously, b/c who in their right mind would be thinking let alone speaking negatives about a victim) but we are all just people. We all have good and bad qualities. Good moments and bad moments. It’s easy to lose sight of that. Especially when the reaction to situations like these is to make a villain out of someone. But the fact is we were not in their relationship so we will never know the ins and outs of their relationship and quite frankly it’s not our business. We can only infer from what we know and what we know is they’d been on a trip similar to this before and made it home. They lived together so they were used to sharing a space but perhaps this time was too much space for too much time. To me those are the bigger factors that make up the bigger picture.

/JMO

The North Port Police sure do love media/social media. They're all posting videos on their personal Twitter accounts and it's really bizarre. Take a cue from the FBI and stop releasing tiny bits of information feeding this frenzy, just find the guy.

Ugh. I have no interest in their tweets. I'm sick about how this case was handled.

Last edited:
Just some thoughts rumbling around in my head...
- Say, Brian did, in fact, arrive at his parents' home on Sept. 1-2.
-"Mom! You gotta help me! I'm in so much trouble! Something happened to Gabby!"
- "Oh! my baby! Of course! We'll do whatever you need." So they find a PASSPORT COUNTERFEITER. ..Use their retirement money, get him new IDs, new passport, fake name, bleach his eyebrows , mustache, and beard, dressy casual clothes, fly him somewhere with cash, on Sept. 4-5.

-Then all those false leads about where he's gone.

-So, by now, he's already settled in Mazatlan.:(

Concerning the Trail Cam...

There is a remarkable resemblance to BL, but what sells it for me is the backpack! It seems to be the same one in the drivers seat of the Transit of the footage captured by the couple in the RV. I'd certainly divert some manpower to track the guy down.

Carlton is a deliberate red herring diversion to buy time.

Also, IMO, the cops seized an empty gun case (new here and no way could I hope to go back and find the vid link)...once he's cornered it will be suicide or suicide by LE.

Such a sad, sad story that could've been prevented.

IMO

Is there any other place to get fresh drinking water where they are searching now.

I’m of the opinion Brian’s parents would have gotten him a good defense attorney rather than finance him on the run. MOO

Did you look at her arms just above the elbows? Looks to me like he was restraining her at one point. Just wanted to point that out if you didn't see it.
She also has a scratch that’s raised on her left cheek near her mouth. The cop with the beard indicated she had injuries too while talking to the others. Typical DV victim covering for their abusers as not to set them off later when together. Abusers groom their victims. I lived 5 years of it with my first husband. I was finally able to leave.

it
I’m not saying this is the guy but whoever was on my trail camera this morning in Baker, Fl strongly fits the description of Brian Laundrie, authorities have been contacted but people in the North West Florida area be on the look out," a Facebook user named Sam Bass wrote last night about the picture taken at 6:17 a.m. local time Monday morning.

"Obviously we will keep everyone in the loop if and when there is anything to report," the sheriff's office added.
https://www.fox13now.com/news/local...ng-possible-laundrie-sighting-on-trail-camera
could be him but how did he get to Baker, Fl it is 505 miles from North Port, Fl (7+ hr drive or 156hrs walking) someone had to help him, spot him along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk