Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, IMO they already have a warrant for his arrest already written up and ready to go. Brian is going to officially become a fugitive soon.
There has to be evidence that BL did kill her. It all seems very evident to us, but the police need hard evidence to take before a Grand Jury and the GJ decides if there is enough to charge him.

Last edited:
I had a random thought today. According to his parents, he didn't leave until after the van was picked up. However, if he is really being cautious and hasn't used any phone and really is in the reserve, what are the changes he has no idea about who exactly is looking for him?

My goodness these threads are moving fast. I haven’t been able to read every single post, but noticed quite a few disagreements over what was or was not said in the body cam footage. I decided to transcribe it and am in the midst of going through the AI’s transcription correcting errors.

If any of you feel the need and have the time, I would LOVE to have help :)

Please message me and I will send you a section to go through. Thank you!!

oh! And if someone already transcribed it, for the love of God - stop me now

Here's hoping his status as Person of Interest changes soon. I imagine there are lots of folks debating the change. Regardless, I think the homicide announcement changes the search situation, even if its not official.

Cassie Laundrie, Brian's sister, released 6 postcards sent by Gabby to her two children. Reading them, it really brought home to me exactly what Brian has done by murdering Gabby. Read those postcards. In her words, Gabby reveals herself as a nice, thoughtful and caring "aunt" to the two children, although she and Brian are not actually married yet. All Brian had to do was treat her right and he was practically guaranteed a happy future with a sweet, beautiful young woman who loved him and wanted to make her future with him. Instead, he murdered her (IMO) because of his selfish insecurities, and in doing so ruined his own life, and hurt many others. I can not think of a worse mistake in this world than what he did.

‘Love, Aunt Gabby’: Brian Laundrie’s sister shares images of postcards sent by Petito | ABC4 Utah

Until this post, I hadn’t seen the postcards. As you say, it truly brought it home for me, that this lovely young woman was murdered, after she put the effort in to include Brian’s nephews in her travels.

Her personality really shines through, the way she wrote to the kids on their level, sketched some huge rocks and inscribed their names on them, and told them she missed them. Obviously no one deserves to be murdered but she seems like a loving family person. What a loss.

If he is alive and arrested I would like to know how he’d explain himself to these children.

Note that the FBI said they are investigating anyone who participated in or may be complicit with Gabby’s homicide. I think that “complicit with” is a direct threat to BL’s parents.
I thought that as well - I hope they are brought in for questioning at the very least but I know they can use their lawyer to not come voluntarily and then just be arrested and still not talk …
JMO

My goodness these threads are moving fast. I haven’t been able to read every single post, but noticed quite a few disagreements over what was or was not said in the body cam footage. I decided to transcribe it and am in the midst of going through the AI’s transcription correcting errors.

If any of you feel the need and have the time, I would LOVE to have help :)

Please message me and I will send you a section to go through. Thank you!!

oh! And if someone already transcribed it, for the love of God - stop me now
I believe it has been transcribed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members