Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #23

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hot cawfeee

hot cawfeee Well-Known Member

wow...went for a glass if wine and a bag of Bugles and voila ! 5 pages...epic group !!!
    Its moving so fast I can't hit "like" button fast enough bc I will lose my place so please know I like and love all I am seeing....the passion and vigor is great.......question....will we be dealing with multiple jurisdictions ??? Gabby was found in WY and he will be found and extradited ????

2. Dell

Dell Well-Known Member

To start my heart is breaking here in Scotland UK, my thoughts are with GP's family, friends and all you Americans, She was delicate and beautiful and too young to leave this world by any means, sad day.
    for me, I still cannot get the idea out of my head that BL has been gone longer than the Tuesday and if this is the case he has at least 19 days to dissapear. My greatest fear is he won't be found and will always be a "POI", I also cannot understand what would have made the FBI search that reserve again, I can't think of anything that would send them out there after retrieving more things from the house apart from more clothes etc for the scent?

3. sandcastle00

sandcastle00 Well-Known Member

Has law enforcement ever said if they actually had eyes on Brian at any point? Or were they just taking the parents/attorney's word?

4. Mom24

Mom24 Well-Known Member

I'll second that. Great post.

5. LavenderLotus

LavenderLotus Well-Known Member

My heart...

teedie2, dyannaON, Bluebythec and 9 others like this.
  6. Quill

Quill Well-Known Member

I think when all the facts are known, they will have done far more that simply loan him a car.

7. Shellinaya

Shellinaya Former Member

Can you hide anonymously in the FL keys? I thought they were small communities of mostly wealthy people. Never been there though.

8. DCinga

DCinga Active Member

LE will normally keep the Cause Of Death sealed. That is, until they are interrogating a suspect.

IMO

Ruki, Laughing, sbsuzilight and 7 others like this.
  9. insearchoflight

insearchoflight Well-Known Member

I don’t think he was ever there in the first place. I think his parents are helping him. Sad

10. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Thank you for bringing your expertise to Gabbys thread - I can hardly believe she’s been recovered so her parents can give her a proper burial -
    JMO

11. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

Further testing is always required.
    In this instance I get a feeling that further details are being withheld for operational reasons.
    FBI don't have their suspect or suspect(s) yet.

12. Dell

Dell Well-Known Member

To start my heart is breaking here in Scotland UK, my thoughts are with GP's family, friends and all you Americans, She was delicate and beautiful and too young to leave this world by any means, sad day.
    for me, I still cannot get the idea out of my head that BL has been gone longer than the Tuesday and if this is the case he has at least 19 days to dissapear. My greatest fear is he won't be found and will always be a "POI", I also cannot understand what would have made the FBI search that reserve again, I can't think of anything that would send them out there after retrieving more things from the house apart from more clothes etc for the scent?

13. Leomoon80

Leomoon80 Well-Known Member

Quote: You can walk across the border to Mexico. But the actions of LE right now suggest they think he is in FL.

I guess you mean swim across, through the Gulf of Mexico? I doubt he'd do that, but I do think he would hitchhike to Texas possibly, then cross over.

TigerLou, captdj and Blue Amethyst like this.
  14. Does anyone know when the neighbour made his comment about seeing BL riding around on his bike with his mom etc.? I have watched it a few times. I did not hear him say "last week" or "on the weekend" or "Tuesday". He just mentions things he has seen BL doing with his parents.
    I have seen the same neighbour in another video clip discussing the last time he saw Gabby, and the things she was doing in the back of the van back in JUNE, before the trip.
    Is it possible his comments about BL were taken out of context? Could he be talking about things he has seen BL do in the past, but not recently, not since he returned from Florida???
    Do we have anyone who has reported actually seeing RL alive and in Florida at his parnets house since all this started, since mid to late August? Is there any concrete evidence that he himself ever returned to Florida? Is the presumption that he drove the van home just a theory? Could someone else have done that?

15. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

HayLouise, bnan, Marg from Oz and 8 others like this.
  16. Arkark

Arkark Well-Known Member

*Don't forget about our state bird, the mosquito!

MOO:p

17. wolf88

wolf88 Active Member

I agree. I also think that things were starting to blow up and leaving the car out there would open it up to damage from angry people or it getting impounded quicker.

18. Newsjunkiejen

Newsjunkiejen Former Member

I believe there are alligators, snakes, and also the area has been in flood which makes the threat of both of those so much worse. I believe it's crazy bad with mosquitos there too, so really not an environment someone would want to be in if they wanted to survive.

MOO

angelainwi and sandcastle00 like this.
  19. Mom24

Mom24 Well-Known Member

It's no stretch.

20. Veronica Sawyer

Veronica Sawyer Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.