Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian Laundrie alleged cryptic messages on Pinterest

"Gabby Petito’s missing boyfriend, Brian Laundrie, apparently shared cryptic and foreboding images and messages on Pinterest – including one last month that read: “Don’t try to find me. I have finally escaped my ‘master’s’ wicked clutches,” according to a report.

The 23-year-old, who has been named a person of interest in the Long Island native’s homicide, appeared to post under the account @blaundrie1197, although it has not been confirmed, according to The Sun.

But the news outlet noted that the account shares albums with a page belonging to Laundrie’s slain girlfriend and apparently also his mother, Roberta."

Some really interesting stuff further on in the article including drawings.....

WY - WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #21

I find the observation you raised about the comparisons between the appearance of their van in the police video and the appearance in their video really interesting. In my first year of uni I studied the negative effects social media could have on people and this case is one I feel where the blame somewhat sits on the modern day pressures of social media, which are especially heavy on young women.

Everyone here of a certain age knows that you don't know someone until you've lived with them. You discover that once you move out of home. I haven't seen if these 2 lived together previously It'd be interesting to see. Even if they had, it wasn't in such close quarters where they had no space to get away from each other. The video struck me as the typical type these days where It's 'have to show everyone how perfect our life is' and you just see those moments. Watching that video reminded me, as a bloke who went through high school with Myspace where you could already see this competitive social media aspect starting turning into what we saw with facebooks peak, with instagram 'influencers', now tiktok, etc. I was recently seeing a woman (im Bboomer in my mid 30s) of 23 which I do not normally do but thought from what I had seen I could make an exception. The social media gap was interesting. Every time we were together I felt that while we were together, I was with her, she was on instagram live, taking photos for instagram, trying to drag me into tiktoks etc. Everything was for someone else, a performance almost. Like I had a good time but she was not present in the relationship and she did not seem to understand why that was a problem when I ended it. Watching the video you linked reminded me of that experience. You can see she is almost completely focused on the camera and not him.

I find this aspect of social media such a cancerous part of society it is something that needs to be dealt with or we will end up in that black mirror episode where everyone rates everyone. People need to understand that the most popular instagramers, influencers, youtubers, specifically curate that part of their life to appear good. They DO NOT live like that daily and those awesome events don't happen every day. The pressure of keeping up appearances is some insane *advertiser censored* that can drive some wild reactions. I'm sure some of you here understand and feel that. I think Petito and Laundrie felt it too.

Brian Laundrie alleged cryptic messages on Pinterest

"Gabby Petito’s missing boyfriend, Brian Laundrie, apparently shared cryptic and foreboding images and messages on Pinterest – including one last month that read: “Don’t try to find me. I have finally escaped my ‘master’s’ wicked clutches,” according to a report.

The 23-year-old, who has been named a person of interest in the Long Island native’s homicide, appeared to post under the account @blaundrie1197, although it has not been confirmed, according to The Sun.

But the news outlet noted that the account shares albums with a page belonging to Laundrie’s slain girlfriend and apparently also his mother, Roberta."

Some really interesting stuff further on in the article including drawings.....
That 'wicked clutches' thing is not his work... it's a quote from some other source that I probably can't reference here. But, my point is, Laundry simply quoted another... it's about freedom from government, IIRC.

Last edited:
My apologies if this has been discussed already but what will it take for BL to be upgraded to suspect from POI?

I have a feeling that he already is a suspect but that LE doesn't want that publicized because it may spook him. No way they're spending the amount of time/resources on searching for this guy if he isn't a suspect IMO. 'Brian, we just want to talk to you.....' seems to be the official narrative right now.

Most people on those through hikes take food with them, and occasionally stop at pick-up points or small towns to buy more. I doubt he's the type of guy that is going to last long foraging for food. It sounds like he left with hiking equipment, so I suspect at some point in the near future he's going to need supplies, which means he'll either be stealing them or trying to find a small town to buy them. If he hasn't killed himself yet, I don't think it'll be long before someone sees him and detains him.
Unless someone picked him up or he took a taxi/bus/Uber, there's only so far he could go by hiking. When he runs out of food, which he will if he hasn't already, and he goes to a store, he will probably be caught on camera. It's been over a week since he's been gone and we have no idea how much money he took with him. Tad Cummins and Elizabeth Thomas were able to evade authorities for 38 days on the run, but they had a vehicle. And they were pretty hungry when they were discovered. I think BL will be found within another week or ten days unless someone is hiding him. MOO

Some good information in this article from the Daily Mail.

1. Reports of BL seen acting suspiciously and looking "awkward and confused" on Aug, 26th, 27th and 28th.
  2. Photos of BL's bedroom - including photos of what is suspected to be a gun.
  3. Info about the family buying and selling real estate - have LE checked all properties that the family might be 'flipping' to see if BL is hiding out in one of them!?

Graphic designer 'alerted FBI to camp site where Gabby Petito found' https://mol.im/a/10015593 via http://dailym.ai/android

Last edited:
I think the pictures from the scene clearly show a knife was the weapon. If you look close at the markings on evidence 16 there are two stab areas that that seem obvious that puncture the log. The big tree also is a horizontal line inside of the hole. Pretty clear to me. And also the Blood drop below 16 also.

I think at FIRST it was speculated that she was buried. But later it was discovered that the tent went up over evidence and her body was lying close by in a copse of trees. I'm trying to link back to that but I think it's in the OH shots from the helicopter.

Does anyone have unedited helicopter footage? I saw it live but I’m trying to remember exactly what I saw. IMO Gabby was not buried but I’ve seen so many conflicting reports in MSM.

Someone many threads back mentioned that Brian may be heading to New Orleans. I think this is spot on. I'm taking this this deer cam footage very seriously. We vacation regularly in the gulf shores and have traveled understand the Panhandle.

We are actually heading there this weekend for our fall gulf shores vacation. What I can tell you is that on the shore there is a lot of expasive military and just north of that is nothing but forest and highway. When visiting our parents on this pass we always fill our tanks before hitting that route because there are no stops just forest passageway. This realy is in line of Baker Fl. It will get even
more rual on the Alabama side. Sorry for any typos this early AM.

I’m glad someone said it - I also believe that the item on top of the book in the van video is a handgun.
Why would he leave the gun just out in the open? I agree it kinda looks like a gun but it doesn't make sense imo

I also see a gun in the picture. But it also seems strange to me that it would be left on the ground like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88