Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully, we do NOT know any of that. Those are assumptions. Just because we don't know, doesn't mean they haven't been completely transparent with the police and FBI....right?

Based on how uncooperative they have been with GP’s family, and GP’s family BEGGING them to assist, my guess is they have not been transparent.

This photo is from the FBI raiding their home. To me, it doesn’t appear as though they were dealing with cooperative people.
upload_2021-9-22_13-47-23.jpeg

Police slammed for letting 'person of interest' slip away after likely remains of Gabby Petito found | Daily Mail Online

Thanks for finding this sds71. The scene speaks volumes especially now knowing who created it.

Is Gabby's step father currently in LE or retired? He was the family member who flew to Wyoming to search....right? I'm sure that connection would make the search even more impactful for the investigators.

He’s retired
He was the fire chief for the Blue Point Fire Department

This isn't a comment from the family. it's a statement by the lawyer on his own behalf in response to a legal demand he is not able to fulfill (something the P family lawyers should have known)
Thank you for clarifying--I thought these were direct words from the Laundries re their business. I have a feeling the P lawyer might not know how Yelp works :(
I know texts aren't high English, but the Laundries' lawyer's grammar is atrocious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288