Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I’m nosey, too. I get it! I recently moved out to where i can’t see my neighbors and it’s painful sometimes! I used to live in a city where i could be keep tabs lol

But these neighbors said they thought Gabby was back with Brian and the van. They also said they weren’t sure who was living there etc. when you’re nosey you might not know names and relationships but you know faces etc cuz you’re always watching. I just don’t think they may have been all that nosey, saw casual happenings at the house, and put it together. We don’t know the family camped is all.

Right, they need to step up their Mrs. Kravitz game! Waaay too unsure!

Million dollar question right there.

This is a very good question but I'm sure one of the neighbors could probably answer that one. I don't know if it's been determined which weekend they went camping. It could have only been the 3rd-6th which might be. That was Labor Day weekend. Maybe the parents had a planned trip and did not expect BL to return to FL and so they all just went ahead with the trip, or it was the weekend after. That could be a good set up with the timeline he went missing. No one saw BL drive the mustang to the nature park so can anyone say without a doubt it was him actually driving the car.

it’s not enough to get him officially accused of murder. Much less convicted. In a court of law , he is innocent until proven guilty. A plausible alternate scenario is all that is needed to be found not guilty unless there is some direct admissible evidence showing he did the deed.

It’s going to be very difficult to prove IMO, unless they have something that ties him to to the moment she died.

And…if there are behavioral trends associated with a generation, we must look to the cause, that resulted in the effect.

That said, we also know that in nature, each and every snowflake is incredibly unique. A beauty and miracle! So, a “snowflake” may melt quickly, but it has a glorious showing, and ultimately nourishes the earth.

so there. : )

I think we should move away from this now, because I think we're getting off topic. But I appreciate you, and the people who have agreed here :)

At the end of the day, we're all looking for a fair outcome to this case, where any culpable party gets their fair retribution. I just didn't/don't like posts which imply those in their early 20s 'should be' a certain way. That's kind of beyond the point here, when we're dealing with a potential DV/murder case.

Mods, please feel free to delete this entire thread.

I find it funny that as much as I have defended driving WY > FL in a short timespan that I am now here about to argue how it is not possible to go FL > WY > FL in three days. I would agree they could have set up at least one cache for Brian on that 3 day camping trip, somewhere! IMO.

I hear you. The latter is far more probable. That said, I believe with 3 separate people driving it could be done, especially if that three days isn't lock solid. If it was closer to four? I think it's possible.

MOO.

My front porch is my favorite place to be. I am there with my tablet right now. I see everything. And I am a sleuth. I am the neighborhood Mrs. Kravitz. I'm proud of it too.
How witchy of you!
I can't see anything because I have so many tall trees planted all over my land..
I can't even tell if a power cut is affecting just my house.
(I like it this way)

I think they know that. They seem to have been well apprised by their attorney and know how the law works. Everything he said about keeping quiet worked in terms of the law. LE could not force them to produce their son just to see if he was in the house, town , state, country. And they got nothing from the Laundries about GP
So I kinda doubt the parents stepped out of lines of law. I think they would be careful and consult with attorney. BL? Another story. He might have cracked and could not take the pressure and took off. If he did not kill self in those preserves, Ithink he’ll be located soon.
Could be wrong, but I suspect he headed for Mexico, or is tucked away in a cabin somewhere. Anyone aiding and abetting should do time and get hit with a stiff fine.
Regardless, their family name is now mud.

amateur opinion and speculation

it’s not enough to get him officially accused of murder. Much less convicted. In a court of law , he is innocent until proven guilty. A plausible alternate scenario is all that is needed to be found not guilty unless there is some direct admissible evidence showing he did the deed.

I'm not sure it will, regardless of evidence.

From what I am taking away from BL's personality, this was most likely a crime of passion, committed in the heat of the moment. MOO

Someone mentioned in the past thread (Sorry Poster!, I can't refind it!) the story about one of Gabby's girlfriends saying something like BL "had episodes, and heard voices, and such..." and so Gabby would stay over at the girlfriends house. The Poster then wondered if BL could be in a Psyche Unit somewhere right now.
My question is: If his parents got him in to one (a preemptive strike of sorts for a court), would the Psyche Unit or Doctors be compelled to alert LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆