Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Is this old news or was it known BL was reading Annihilation by Jeff VanderMeer - a book about missing/murdered women? Fox new has it, that's MSM right?
Yes. But the book is Sci Fi, quite different than this case.

They were also reading Lullaby, which some people find disturbing because of all the death - and necrophilia - in it.

As she did.
Of course she did, but she didn't go home to her parents and try to explain them after her homocide. He did or possibly could have if he had any. That's my point. How did he explain those wounds. Please reread because you misunderstand what I was trying to say.

Usually if someone is found dead and skin under their nails, it's said to be from defense wounds.

It's possible that if they find skin under her nails, the defense may say she was the aggressor...again. :rolleyes:

crazy world we live in.
I really hope there was enough evidence found at autopsy to prove that BL was at least there, obviously she didn't kill herself.

If Brian is being charged for using her card wouldn’t he be charged with using her van without permission too? Makes me wonder if maybe it wasn’t somebody else’s card…

It would be harder to prove that he didn't have permission to drive the van as he'd been driving it in all her sites. But using someone else's bank account (especially after they are dead) is another matter.

That is confusing to me. How would have Gabby's mom known that the van was back if nobody went by the house to see it? Wonder if someone is lying about something that hasn't been released for public info

I think that it doesn't really matter how her parents knew that, just that they were able to find out. Doesn't really lead to supposition about lying.

Brian Laundrie: Gabby Petito's Fiancé Spotted at Canadian Hotel, Claims Flight Attendant [VIDEO]

I'm not sure if we are allowed to post sightings, but the resemblance in this one looks scarily close.
brian-laundrie.png

The Canadian's bicep looks much bigger than Brian's, not to mention take the pic and ask some questions or get a cop for instance

You make some good points here. Could explain all the hitchiking and travelling around without her being seen. I do wonder if Gabby was still alive in/near the van when the vloggers got the vid on 8/27. Not long from time of dinner in Jackson

Yeah I assume whatever time he spent hitchhiking was mostly aimless wandering out of fear and confusion, maybe even disbelief at what he'd done? I know some think that the conversations he had with the people who picked him up were attempts at building an alibi BUT I can also see it as him compartmentalizing what actually happened until he can deal with it. She's not dead, the future is not over. He's just hiking and she's "back at the van working on her videos..."... until he has to face reality and flee away from it all realizing there is no fix for this one...

I think there's a good possibility she's still alive when the van is caught on video or that whatever happened occurred right around that time. The flip flops and whatever else around the back of the van make me think things were normal for a bit after arrival. I could see them parking and exploring, walking across the creek as she's looking for a new place to take photos or make a video yet they're still bickering after being in town and he kills her and leaves her where she falls, etc...

Less likely, imo but what if she really were still alive through to the 29th? What if the drama that started in town escalated on the way back to the reserve, they have an argument, and he took off and left her there until the 29th when he hitchhikes back and the real blow up happens? I think it's far far less likely because no one sees her, though.

Of course she did, but she didn't go home to her parents after her homocide. He did. That's my point. How did he explain those wounds. Please reread because you misunderstand what I was trying to say.
IMO There has to be more to BL than we realize, maybe his 'episodes' were worse than anybody ever told anybody else. Maybe they escalated over time.

They may have hoped to remain out of sight while they waited for the appointment with their lawyer who was flying from NY to meet them.

No such luck. They're going to be watched every minute of the day from now on.

I would certainly be careful where I had any kind of discussion if I were them, particularly in my home or car due to possibility of others listening in.

Something been nagging at me about those, the hitchiking makes sense for trying to alibi himself; however what if Gabby was still alive after what he did and he was going back and forth to see if she would recover from what happened? He realizes she won't survive and then runs home to mom and dad

could that have been the mysterious trip the L family made? To see if she was okay? Like they thought he just ditched her there then they wanted to pick her up and bring her back not knowing what actually went down? I wish that family would just tell LE or FBI what they know. I wonder if BL will be found, my gut tells me that BL is long gone from FL.
All IMO jmo speculation all that jazz
I was really hoping for a better outcome for gabby and her family. It’s just super sad all the way around.

I really can't tell if any of these alleged sightings are him because he just looks like so many other (albeit usually older) men. That being said, I seem to be in the minority on this thread in that I'm pretty sure he's dead.

My question is: if he is dead, where is his body? Imo, it is in a rural, swampy area of Florida he killed himself in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea