Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd hate to have a baby in that neighborhood right now.
Omg! It hasn’t crossed my mind about someone possibly having a new/infant baby at home!! Obviously, the protestors have nothing to worry about with the cops or anyone bothering them bc…first amendment - but I can’t speak for a new mama with a new baby that got woke up. Haha! I’m kidding but…oh man I’d be so upset! Lol. I’d legit have to go stay in a hotel or something.

As we are now putting the pieces together of who went where starting on the lst of September, I think it would be very telling as to what the Laundrie's were doing between the 27th and the 1st of September.

Were they busy? Any quick trips to NY? Who were they talking to?

That time period is when nobody was looking for Gabby and BL was on his way home. They could have gone anywhere and done anything.

This could be a crucial timeframe to determine who knew what and when.

MOO

I believe it is the same camper. It is a pop-up camper. The windows at the bottom are the same as the photos of the camper in the driveway (when it is compressed); the windows at the top only appear when it is popped up to be live-able.
The red truck was visible in original photos seen in the news story. jmo

Seems like there is some confusion or miscommunication going on right now between reporters/PD/dog the bounty hunter

PS - can we get people to check if someone elses has posted tweets, so we don't get 20 of the same tweet to help keep the thread clean, takes 2 seconds to check before you post :)

In the 3 days before his parents said he was missing he could have easily went south, to the islands, Mexico, anywhere in South America. If nazis could hide there after WW2, I'd say he could too. Any poor nation isnt going to be caring about a missing girl in this country. Who knows what kind of ID they could get for him to flee, rent a boat etc. Didnt McAfee hide out in Belize for years?

MOO. Neither BL nor parents that sophisticated. Nor are they that wealthy.
The best bet to finding him was Carlton Reserve as far as LE was thinking and actually doing publicly

MOO, they should be (and likely are) checking out any friend/family contacts that could be aiding him. He could have met up with someone at the Reserve and driven off to anywhere instead of going in there. Though this Reserve is close to his home and likely familiar to him and it is possible he did go in there and is still there, dead or alive. But he could also be holed up in someone’s apt or house

Preface by

Attention all campers ! When one goes camping and uses a pull along vehicle, do you generally park the vehicle or leave it attached to the said camper? If you are staying for one night is that a lot of work for a short amount of time? Thanks!
It would depend on how level the spot is and how well the campers can deal with the stabilization (or lack there of)

When you begin to feel down about search for BL and justice for Gabby, try to switch your thoughts to Gabby was missing and found before winter set in. And God, with the help of His children, returned her home to her Parents and loved ones. I offer this suggestion to help you because again and I mentioned it before on WS who I owe so much to for solving it, that the feelings and worry my parents and sisters went through for 2 years with my missing brother are the most difficult for Parents to endure, it's complete emptiness. Hang in there, it could be worse. BL will be found, DOA. Just remember, if we found Osama Bin Laden, we will find BL.

This is so true.... BL is out there and will be caught, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Using a bullhorn in a residential area is not "free speech." It is disturbing the peace. If the authorities let that go on, how will that help a possible future prosecution?
Acrually it is not disturbing the peace unless it violates some specific law regulating the level or type of noise allowed in that neighborhood. I have a neighbor with PTSD from service, and I own three dogs that are terrified of fireworks. We have someone in this area that sets them off at random times almost daily. Unless it is after 10PM, I have been told, there is nothing that the police can do - there is no noise restrictions before that time. I would venture to guess it is the same in the Laundries area.

As we are now putting the pieces together of who went where starting on the lst of September, I think it would be very telling as to what the Laundrie's were doing between the 27th and the 1st of September.

Were they busy? Any quick trips to NY? Who were they talking to?

That time period is when nobody was looking for Gabby and BL was on his way home. They could have gone anywhere and done anything.

This could be a crucial timeframe to determine who knew what and when.

MOO
and I've been wondering if someone told BL to text from Gabby's phone on both the 27th and 30th - someone giving him some advice? I think the communication evidence is going to be riveting..
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member