Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preface by
Replying to
@WFLAJosh
This is the camper that was at camp 001 where the laundries stayed (this is in the background of photos from the family that stayed @ camp 002)
Attention all campers ! When one goes camping and uses a pull along vehicle, do you generally park the vehicle or leave it attached to the said camper? If you are staying for one night is that a lot of work for a short amount of time? Thanks!

I can't tell for sure, but this looks a bit different from the camper sitting in the Laundrie's driveway. If it is a different camper, I wonder if they sold/traded it in for the new one or if this camper is parked in some other location...?
I believe it is the same camper. It is a pop-up camper. The windows at the bottom are the same as the photos of the camper in the driveway (when it is compressed); the windows at the top only appear when it is popped up to be live-able.

@BrianEntin

Pinellas County Sheriff's Office tells me they know of no police activity at Fort De Soto right now. They say their chopper is in the hangar - and the only chopper over the area is a news helicopter.

In the 3 days before his parents said he was missing he could have easily went south, to the islands, Mexico, anywhere in South America. If nazis could hide there after WW2, I'd say he could too. Any poor nation isnt going to be caring about a missing girl in this country. Who knows what kind of ID they could get for him to flee, rent a boat etc. Didnt McAfee hide out in Belize for years?

Preface by

Attention all campers ! When one goes camping and uses a pull along vehicle, do you generally park the vehicle or leave it attached to the said camper? If you are staying for one night is that a lot of work for a short amount of time? Thanks!
It's not that much work and you'd have to do that to sleep in it. But maybe it also indicates that they left the campground early because something happened?

Preface by

I thought it was an “over-bed” camper that was towed by the pickup, rather than the camper towing the truck? In that case, the pickup would be in front of the camper, where we can’t see it behind the trees. MOO please correct if wrong

Yesterday I posted a comment similar to your's but it was deleted with the reason being (deleted saying goodbye isn't necessary) which is not what I said. I said I needed to take a breather. It is impacting me like I've never experienced before and I needed to back off for a bit.

The reason was I was becoming too involved emotionally and it was beginning to take a toll on my own mental and physical health. Now I will read just a few comments and move on with my day.... I had to stop to restore myself. But maybe this will be deleted also.

I hope today is the day they find BL dead or alive.... I wish her family peace.... This was a terrible crime and it gets worse by the day by not capturing this guy.
When you begin to feel down about search for BL and justice for Gabby, try to switch your thoughts to Gabby was missing and found before winter set in. And God, with the help of His children, returned her home to her Parents and loved ones. I offer this suggestion to help you because again and I mentioned it before on WS who I owe so much to for solving it, that the feelings and worry my parents and sisters went through for 2 years with my missing brother are the most difficult for Parents to endure, it's complete emptiness. Hang in there, it could be worse. BL will be found, DOA. Just remember, if we found Osama Bin Laden, we will find BL.

The bullhorn people have stated that they have an agreement / permission from the police and the neighbors
I wonder how many of the neighbors felt bullied into saying "yes." I could see them turning on any neighbor who says no, claiming that they are sympathizers. Maybe the neighbors truly don't care - but even though I cannot condone the Laundrie behavior, I would be so pissed if I got pulled into the circus and had to hear that all day in my own home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa