Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it normal for police to be so non-communicative to reporters about why they are doing something - like continuing to search the nature preserve? I would think if they want the public's help and tips on this case they might throw us a bone as to what's going on.
Yes, there is nothing unusual about that at all. If they need help, they ask for it.

This reporter is probably right; they're in that area for a good reason. As much as we all want to know what that is, they won't comment.

Is it normal for police to be so non-communicative to reporters about why they are doing something - like continuing to search the nature preserve? I would think if they want the public's help and tips on this case they might throw us a bone as to what's going on.

Its more normal than not. With the Feds taking over we most likely will not hear anything for a very long time. Maybe never.

No police searching where Dog is searching near the campground.
What do police know about this reserve that keeps them there day after day? We don't know.
https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1443320863810535429?s=21

Yeah, as much as I’d love to see Dog grab this guy my guess is the FBI has already checked out every lead that Dog is now working. There’s gotta be a very good reason that they’ve spent so much time and so many resources at the reserve. And that reason is *not* the word of BLs parents, IMO.

In case someone already posted this, did anyone zoom in well enough on the photo taken at Fort De Soto Campground by the Fort Myers couple with a man in the background to confirm that it's Brian Laundrie or to get a better look at him? Please post the photo if anyone has

I did bring it into Photoshop and zoom in on it very close. It doesn't look like BL to me. The head is too light for a person with darkish brown hair, the head is too big, and the proportions look off to me, but the problem with the photo is that it's far too blurry in the background where that guy is to tell anything for sure. It could literally be any random guy walking in a campground.

Jossie Carbonare WPBF25

@wpbf_jossie

·
1h

CONFIRMED: #BrianLaundrie’s attorney says he now has a date when the phone was purchased - Sept. 4. TIMELINE: -Sept. 1 Brian returns early to North Port from cross country trip -Sept. 4 cell bought -Sept. 11 Gabby is reported missing -Sept. 14 Brian goes on hike/doesn’t return
View attachment 315400

https://twitter.com/wpbf_jossie/status/1443355347838803971?s=20

We’ve all likely seen the above by now. I wonder if the phone was intended to be a designated phone used to contact the attorney.

What is the point in texting this to the media? I don't see how this helps the Laundries and it is just feeding the media storm. I can't recall ever seeing someone give play-by-play updates while defending the subject (and parents of the subject) of an FBI investigation!

What is the point in texting this to the media? I don't see how this helps the Laundries and it is just feeding the media storm. I can't recall ever seeing someone give play-by-play updates while defending the subject (and parents of the subject) of an FBI investigation!

Me either. I think he is either covering his butt or he’s trying to create a timeline for BL’s upcoming defense strategy.

No, actually

Duane "Dog" Chapman discovered a campsite and fresh Monster can deep in the woods while searching Shell Island off the coast of Florida for Brian Laundrie Wednesday.

The Monster can showed no rust or faded colors, according to a Fox News Digital reporter on the scene with Chapman.
Gabby Petito: Florida park surveillance footage part of FBI investigation: LIVE UPDATES

If he thinks that is evidence, I sure hope he did not disturb it and notified LE.

No police searching where Dog is searching near the campground.
What do police know about this reserve that keeps them there day after day? We don't know.
I had posted this before: Your thoughts, @MassGuy ?

“While the FBI are continuing to search the swamp area where Laundrie's parents claim he was headed to when they last saw him, they have not disclosed what, if any, evidence they have found linking him to the reserve.

Hasdell points out that they should be able to find tracks or movements of his because of the way the mud sinks beneath your feet.

However, he does acknowledge that cadaver dogs may have raised a promising alert that has encouraged police to keep searching the area.”

Brian Laundrie's Parents May Be Forced To Pay For Estimated $1.2 Million Manhunt For Son

From the link:

"...it’s the same phone that Brian left home and which the FBI is in possession of,” Bertolino told NewsNation’s Brian Entin."

I take it that it's the phone he supposedly left at home with his wallet.

Did he buy the new one and:

1) destroy the old one somewhere between Wyoming and Florida?
2) destroy the old one in Florida after 9/1?
3) keep the old one and lose it in the reserve?
4) keep the old one and it is currently being tracked/was tracked by the FBI?

Dog's announcement that he will be at BL's location in an hour serves a double purpose. If BL is monitoring MSM and hears that, will he start moving in broad daylight or sit tight because he only moves in the dark? Dog might be shaking the bush to get him to move during the day. IMO.

Can I assume Dog's announcement that he was an hour away from catching BL was a bust?

From the link:

"...it’s the same phone that Brian left home and which the FBI is in possession of,” Bertolino told NewsNation’s Brian Entin."

I take it that it's the phone he supposedly left at home with his wallet.
Didn't he already have a phone when they were stopped in Utah? Is it possible he still has THAT phone from the UT stop? JMO

I wonder if the FBI found the phone BL purchased on the 14th in the Reserve and that's why they continue to search there.
FBI in possession of new phone purchased by Laundrie family, attorney says | WFLA
That whole story about him getting a new phone the day before his parents said he left…and then left the phone at their house makes no sense at all imo.

So I have to ask, did he leave this phone in the reserve or elsewhere, then went elsewhere, and that is why their attorney is even telling this ridiculous story and changing dates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502