Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
A public records request from Pinellas County in Florida revealed that Brian Laundrie’s mother Roberta Laundrie checked into a campground at Ft. De Soto Park in the days between Laundrie arriving home and Petito being reported missing. The campground is about 75 miles away from the Laundrie family home in North Port, Florida.

The record of registered campers shows Roberta Laundrie checked into “Site 001-Waterfront” between Sept. 6 and Sept. 8.
upload_2021-9-29_10-41-24.png

Gabby Petito: Search for Brian Laundrie now focused around campground | NewsNation Now

For those of you curious about the camper in the Laundrie driveway, this is how it works:
It is NOT a tow behind camper. It sits in the bed of the pickup truck. At the campsite one can pop the roof higher to allow an adult to stand up. Some of them can also pop out sideways to make more room inside.
But theirs didn't have a slide on back or anything, right? They look completely different from the back, unless the blurry Twitter pic is just throwing me.

Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

Chopper over the area saw no police activity.
The sad truth is that there are TONS of large forested areas within a very easy drive of where the Laundries live, and with BL's parents providing misdirection at every turn, there's no way to know where he really is. If they are supplying him with funds somehow under the table, he could be anywhere -- even coming out of hiding periodically to shop for food in a store wearing a hat and face mask with no one the wiser Walmart and other big box retailers have self checkout cash registers, so he wouldn't even have to interact with a human who might spot his tats (which he could cover up with bandaids or whatever anyway).

I'm exhausted, and I'm not even out there pounding the pavement for this search like LE and people like Dog. The longer this goes on, the less hope I have that he'll be found.

The sad truth is that there are TONS of large forested areas within a very easy drive of where the Laundries live, and with BL's parents providing misdirection at every turn, there's no way to know where he really is. If they are supplying him with funds somehow under the table, he could be anywhere -- even coming out of hiding periodically to shop for food in a store wearing a hat and face mask with no one the wiser Walmart and other big box retailers have self checkout cash registers, so he wouldn't even have to interact with a human who might spot his tats (which he could cover up with bandaids or whatever anyway).

I'm exhausted, and I'm not even out there pounding the pavement for this search like LE and people like Dog. The longer this goes on, the less hope I have that he'll be found.

I don’t think BL is that clever or resourceful. If he’s in the immediate area of his home, I think he’ll be caught. In the Reserve, dead, not so much, and if he left the area, also not so much.

Yesterday Pinellas was saying to direct all questions to the FBI but today they are answering? I realize it's fluid and the massive numbers of journalists interested in this case is probably overwhelming but they gotta stay on the same page day to day.

I really don't think this was him. It doesn't fit in the timeline and Brian isn't exactly a unique name.

can you say why it doesn't fit in the timeline?

Looks to me like it does. They were around that area at around that time.

I can't find a reason that it doesn't, and the witness and his friends say 100% it was him. (2 of them are Dr's. Well educated)

I wonder if any searches are happening in the local dumps/landfills.

It always shocks me how organized those places are. They know what pile of garbage came from what street on what day.

They could be searching North Port and in the Fort Desoto area landfills for evidence disposed of by BL or his parents.

MOO

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...bounty-hunter-appalachian-trail-sightings.amp

Investigators working with Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman are honing in on portions of the Appalachian Trail in North Carolina as they continue their search for Brian Laundrie, who is wanted on bank fraud charges after his fiancée, Gabby Petito, was found dead in Wyoming.

As the manhunt for Laundrie forges on, people have claimed to have seen the 23-year-old avid hiker in Watauga County, North Carolina, according to multiple reports. Users in a private Facebook page, Appalachian Classifieds, described how people were "reporting seeing Brian Laundrie in Boone, NC," according to the Watauga Democrat.

The Watauga County Sheriff’s Office told local affiliate FOX 46, "We were looking into these claims, but nothing has been verified." The sheriff's office did not immediately respond to Fox News' request seeking confirmation.

Ah, but don't underestimate the people along the Appalachian trail! Big game hunting season starts in October, and they will be out and about in full force. Then, with the incentive of a hefty reward, you can be assured they will be looking for BL. I really do hope he turns himself in, as I think whatever is encountered on the trail won't be good. (It that's where he is).

Amateur opinion and speculation

This is not true. Please see confirmation below. I can send you via personal message the original video it was taken from which is NOT brian and was posted by a totally random tiktok user over a year ago, and then someone screenshotted the video, cropped out the username and date, and claimed it was Brian. It can now be confirmed fake.
Yeah I never saw any confirmation of that - didn’t know about the TikTok user. However, speaking of Brian’s Instagram account, can anyone confirm that the amount of people he follows on Instagram seems to have fluctuated? He follows meaning that only him or someone with access to his account can control that number. Kinda similar to the Spotify situation with changing names of Playlists. Very interesting to consider, if confirmed. I’ve done a little digging, but I’m at work at the moment & can’t do a deep dive haha! I was just wondering if anyone has 100% confirmed that or not. I have seen screenshots, but you know what they say about Twitter & their screenshots haha.

0BA8D86B-9A54-4378-B1D6-21263486572D.jpeg Brian Laundrie ‘captured in selfie’ while camping with parents

A Florida couple who camped beside the Laundrie family days after Gabby Petito is believed to have died say they may have captured Brian Laundrie in a selfie.

Mr Laundrie arrived at the Fort De Soto Park in Pinellas County, with parents Christopher and Roberta on 6 September.

Fort Myers couple Marci and Kenny Newsom told NBC2 they checked into the campsite on the same day and stayed just metres from the Laundries in the neighbouring site.

After scouring their photos, they noticed a man in the background walking across a field with a close-cropped haircut who appears to match Brian Laundrie’s

Brian Laundrie ‘captured in selfie’ while camping with parents

The Laundries have flipped 3 homes in a year and a half, I think they were flush, BL is using up their savings and nest egg. They knew enough to get a lawyer right away, an expensive NY attorney, they are from LI, they arent bumpkins.
I agree with most of this. MOO! I don't believe they got a lawyer "right away". I believe the lawyer has been a part of their business (over a decade old), a friend, and engaged in their lives as a friend and business associate for many years.

Yesterday Pinellas was saying to direct all questions to the FBI but today they are answering? I realize it's fluid and the massive numbers of journalists interested in this case is probably overwhelming but they gotta stay on the same page day to day.
Pinellas has no crime there to investigate. If someone finds BL dead there or if someone finds discarded items associated with Gabby or BL, then call the FBI.......it's their case! sheesh. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500