Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's kind of horrifying but maybe BL brought back some evidence or trophy from the murder that can also be used as DNA evidence? was that the camper that went to De Soto, or did they take the old one?

They had what looked like two test kits in the picture of them walking in. They maybe have another sample that needs to stay cool?

That's a possibility? I don't know. If it's a piece of cloth I can't imagine why the need for it to be put in a cooler? The cooler is also throwing me off, that would be for something that would degrade, but if it's been in that hot camper for weeks, then why the cooler?
This is not so useful since I can't find the link, but there was someone on Brian Entin's Twitter that posted an interior of a similar camper. She said most come equiped with a small toilet. She speculated that's what they were gathering.

FYI - Camper Layout Sketch
A diagram depicting the interior of the camper requires a link to the source so others may research and verify if this diagram is the correct/same model.

Links to sources are a basic requirement.

Thanks

This is not so useful since I can't find the link, but there was someone on Brian Entin's Twitter that posted an interior of a similar camper. She said most come equiped with a small toilet. She speculated that's what they were gathering.
They would've gotten that sample from the outside of the camper hookup

Two FBI agents arrived at the North Port, Florida home of Brian Laundrie and his parents on Thursday afternoon, where they stayed for approximately 30 minutes and briefly explored the camper in the driveway before leaving with a bag.

The agents, a man and a woman, arrived at the Laundries’ home at about 1:15 p.m. in a black, unmarked vehicle and carried a large paper bag to the front door. One of the agents later walked over to the camper, which is designed to be towed by another vehicle, opened the door and reached inside. They did not answer any questions as they left approximately a half-hour later with a camouflage bag.

After the agents’ departure, Laundrie family attorney Steven Bertolino released a statement in which he wrote: "The FBI is at the Laundrie home today to collect some personal items belonging to Brian that will assist the canines in their search for Brian. There is nothing more to this."
Brian Laundrie manhunt: FBI briefly explores camper while collecting items to use in search, attorney says

The agents then briefly entered a camper in the driveway before returning back inside the home, where the agents spent roughly 10 minutes in total. One of the agents carried a small, soft cooler bag from the home.
FBI retrieves 'personal items' from Brian Laundrie's Florida home, attorney says

I see everyone is speculating so much on what the woman was doing with the gloves etc. but I actually do believe they were obtaining scent samples. Dogs noses are so sensitive, like 40x more sensitive than a human. I think the gloves and vial etc. were literally just them trying to prevent any contamination. If they are having problems with contamination, that leads me to believe the dogs have hit but they are getting confused. So maybe he is out in the swamp dead after all.... MOO

Two FBI agents arrived at the North Port, Florida home of Brian Laundrie and his parents on Thursday afternoon, where they stayed for approximately 30 minutes and briefly explored the camper in the driveway before leaving with a bag.

The agents, a man and a woman, arrived at the Laundries’ home at about 1:15 p.m. in a black, unmarked vehicle and carried a large paper bag to the front door. One of the agents later walked over to the camper, which is designed to be towed by another vehicle, opened the door and reached inside. They did not answer any questions as they left approximately a half-hour later with a camouflage bag.

After the agents’ departure, Laundrie family attorney Steven Bertolino released a statement in which he wrote: "The FBI is at the Laundrie home today to collect some personal items belonging to Brian that will assist the canines in their search for Brian. There is nothing more to this."
Brian Laundrie manhunt: FBI briefly explores camper while collecting items to use in search, attorney says

The agents then briefly entered a camper in the driveway before returning back inside the home, where the agents spent roughly 10 minutes in total. One of the agents carried a small, soft cooler bag from the home.
FBI retrieves 'personal items' from Brian Laundrie's Florida home, attorney says
Camper is NOT designed to be towed. WHY do they keep saying that it is???? jmo

OH Brian Entin posted a picture of one of the officers coming out with a cup. Obviously you can't tell what's in the cup, but it doesn't appear to have liquid in it. Thought popped into my head: Did they have some evidence that lead them to believe GP had been in that camper recently? Could that contain hair?

THIS IS SPECULATION ON MY PART, but something had to lead to this second seemingly thorough search.

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1443650459940626439
They must know that BL went camping with his family so they would expect to find his hair and DNA throughout the camper. Imo

fbi-brian-laundrie-26.jpg

The FBI have revisited the home of Brian Laundrie
FBI agents return to Brian Laundrie's home

Have you ever heard of Ira Einhorn? He was tried in absentia for the murder of Holly Maddux.
Ira Einhorn Trial: 1993 | Encyclopedia.com

Yes but... He was retried because France wouldn't extradite him to the US because the trial violated a European Convention on Human Rights. Also though I'm pretty sure the Supreme Court has since ruled no trials in absentia are allowed. An exception is if the defendant flees in the middle of a trial.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member