Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand but there is a scale when it comes to mental health.
BL self reporting anxiety is quite a leap away from Rose alleging episodes or hallucinations or any other such MH issues.
A very brief look into Rose's history shouts sketchy pretty loudly, imo jmo moo

Yes, I know. I'm a mental health researcher. However, we also have BL driving cross country with virtually no time for sleep. I have a fairly long list of other things I've noticed, but we're not supposed to discuss mental health.

However, I do go back and forth on Rose - I don't for a minute believe that anyone in the Laundrie family thought that Gabby had taken off to meet this friend...they knew way more about what was really happening.

If you're trying to say that you think BL has an ordinary cognitive mechanism in his head, well, I do disagree. But...anxiety is a common side effect of many things (including wrongdoing).

I’d imagine it’s exhausting. I’m wayyyy too lazy and a creature of habits to ever manage this for myself.

I mean I fight the feds all day and I'd still be like ok fine get me into a nicer federal prison and negotiate that I'm allowed to have a crochet hook and yarn to pass the next 60 years. The idea of having to hide in a swamp in Florida and get bitten by bugs is just worse than hell to me.

You're right. A cruise doesn't make sense. It's a floating prison and there's no way out but over the side.
TBH, I doubt he took a cruise either. Just sayin though...you land at a port somewhere, go ashore, don't get back on when it's time to leave, etc.
"Brian Laundrie's last contact with sister Cassandra in question as manhunt intensifies
It's unclear as to when Brian Laundrie’'s sister, Cassandra Laundrie, last saw her fugitive brother wanted on debit card fraud charges and named as a person of interest in the death of Gabby Petito.

Cassandra Laundrie told ABC's "Good Morning America" in an interview published on Sept. 17 that the last time she spoke to her brother was when he returned home to Florida without Petito. That date, according to the family, was on September 1. But the Laundrie family's attorney, Steven Bertolino, says the last time Cassandra Laundrie saw Brian was five days later, on September 6. "
Brian Laundrie's last contact with sister Cassandra in question as manhunt intensifies
Do people think that her/the lawyer's story is now changing because they have CL on camera, or her name is in the park visitor log? I'm thinking it has to be something along those lines. Why else would the lawyer come forward with the revised dates?

"Brian Laundrie's last contact with sister Cassandra in question as manhunt intensifies
It's unclear as to when Brian Laundrie’'s sister, Cassandra Laundrie, last saw her fugitive brother wanted on debit card fraud charges and named as a person of interest in the death of Gabby Petito.

Cassandra Laundrie told ABC's "Good Morning America" in an interview published on Sept. 17 that the last time she spoke to her brother was when he returned home to Florida without Petito. That date, according to the family, was on September 1. But the Laundrie family's attorney, Steven Bertolino, says the last time Cassandra Laundrie saw Brian was five days later, on September 6. "
Brian Laundrie's last contact with sister Cassandra in question as manhunt intensifies
Why are they showing her name under her maiden name. She is married. ??

Let’s be real. He don’t have money to go on a cruise.
A cruise ship sounds like the worst possible place to hide.
Where are you gonna run if they find out you are on the ship?
I guess you could get off at a port and fail to board the ship when it sets sail again.
I dunno.
Are cruises operating at full capacity?
I have a friend who has worked on ships for over 2 decades. He spends more time in quarantine between cruises than he does on the water.
Travel outside the US anywhere in this COVID time, could be difficult. Chancing getting caught with fake paperwork could prove to be someone's downfall.
My gut says he's in a home with someone who is hiding him.
Probably in Florida.
I don't think he could stay in hiding on his own.
I did see some of his online posts. I appears he is a gamer somewhat. I hope they are exploring that avenue. He could be chilling and gaming while some person is catering to him to keep him "safe".
That or he is in an empty real estate location with access to electricity, funds and door dash, uber eats, instacart etc...
Wherever he he is IMO- he has help!
MOO

Patience everyone. So far, this case is a Brian iceberg, the sea is vast and the Laundries are on deck waiting while their lawyer is fiddling. These four human beings are experiencing stress to the stratosphere and beyond - and their situation is taking on water moment to moment. Its not an environment conducive to wise decision making. Mistakes will be made. If indeed the reward soars day by day, so the family angst will ratchet up. Can you imagine the atmosphere in the Laundrie home? No thank you.
...and LE is waiting for jumpers.
MOO
as i thought last night. . . the laundries are moving the proverbial deck chairs on the titanic. JMO

am i wrong or should she not have said that part about burning the house down...this is certainly getting out of hand she wasnt so upset that she couldnt stop and spell her name out for the reporter, I just cant right now!!! time for a break for a few hours!
No, 100% not wrong. She should never say that. Even if she doesn’t actually ever plan to do that, saying that out loud could plant that seed in someone else’s mind.

The people protesting need to get lives... Or jobs.

For people like Molly GoLightly, this is their job. Sure, it doesn't pay much, but it adds to their household income, with is usually patched together from several sources. Molly seems to have picked up a couple thousand Youtube followers in the past couple of hours - I'll try and keep track and see how it goes for her today (not subscribing or viewing).

TBH, I doubt he took a cruise either. Just sayin though...you land at a port somewhere, go ashore, don't get back on when it's time to leave, etc.

Do people think that her/the lawyer's story is now changing because they have CL on camera, or her name is in the park visitor log? I'm thinking it has to be something along those lines. Why else would the lawyer come forward with the revised dates?
Yes IMO the Laundrie family Lawyer came forward to say Cassie was at Fort De Soto with the rest of the Laundrie clan because they probably have her on camera

am i wrong or should she not have said that part about burning the house down...this is certainly getting out of hand she wasnt so upset that she couldnt stop and spell her name out for the reporter, I just cant right now!!! time for a break for a few hours!
No, 100% not wrong. She should never say that. Even if she doesn’t actually ever plan to do that, saying that out loud could plant that seed in someone else’s mind.

Last night a news channel showed potential pics of him with increasing beard/stash growth, etc. The expert who helps LE said she would advise him to cut off all facial hair, and wax his eyebrows. Then they showed his "nice" ears, and crooked front teeth. I would have shown the way his eyes slope down, but they didn't mention that. Boy, even if he couldn't get a fake passport, all he'd need is a fake DL, SS card, stuff like that. My own reasoning is similar to yours, why would they send him someplace like N Korea (joke) where he would have a limited time span to hide. I don't think they would send him to the PNW either, for reasons related to rain, and not Alaska which might work if it were spring. If he has good fake ID and lots of cash....
San Diego has a large homeless population due to the mild year round weather, he'd blend well there.

Does anybody else think Cassie is the weak link?
I’m not sure about being a weak link, but she’s got her family to think about, & that might come in to play if she talks. IMO.
I think Cassie may sell her parents down the river if it means she gets immunity from all of this.
Agreed. She has a family to think about. IMO.

Something else I thought about. Think about the LENGTHS the Laundrie parents have gone to protect BL. How they have absolutely said ZERO. Nothing. Hardly even thru their attorney. Especially nothing that makes Brian look bad. & then they have no issue letting their attorney throw their daughter under the bus & reverse it & run over her again. This is all in my opinion.

With regards to the daily room cleanings, if it's anything like current hotel protocols, they won't clean the room daily. I'm in hotels nearly every weekend, and sometimes for a week at a time. Since Covid, housekeeping doesn't enter rooms except to clean after checkout. I also presume these ship lines offer some form of Room Service.

I've not been on a crusie (other than aboard a US Aircraft Carrier), so I don't know the level of connection to the outside world. I would imagine they try to operate similar to how Vegas does. No clocks, completely submersive shipboard entertainment, i.e., no need to access outside because we provide you all the entertainment you need.

In any case, Cruises are highly regulated, and require to much documentation to make a hasty get away possible, IMO.
I cruise quite a lot - we have mentioned this before on these threads as a potential method of escape for BL - In my experience, on closed end cruises out of Port Canaveral and Miami you need an original birth certificate and driver's license. My last cruise March 2020 - last one on RCCL before all cruises were cut off - it was only about 20% full. Once you check in, you only need your cruise ID. If he managed to get fake identification for both the documents, he could make a last minute reservation and hop a little Friday-Monday cruise and not get back on the ship. While they do check the passengers upon re-entry, they do not wait - and they do not pay for transportation home should you miss the ship (both experienced by wayward friends). Really, it all hinges on what happened upon his return to FL on September 1. And when he contacted people to assist him (if he did). But I think he's in NY - if he did get on a cruise with fake identification - I do believe the FBI would know about the person who missed getting back on the ship by now if indeed this happened.
JMO

Rose, Gabby's friend, said that he had episodes. I'll take her word for it. For now.

He had "episodes" of insomnia, hallucinations and hearing voices, according to Rose. Now, that being said, most people who think they're "hearing voices" aren't, at least not in the psychiatric sense. And sleep deprivation can cause hallucinations. But what would cause that degree of insomnia?

It sounds to me as if BL had a lot of excuses for his behavior, which apparently Gabby believed and told her friend about. We haven't discussed this, but one reason a young woman stays with a difficult, tantrum-prone, easily frustrated young man is because she feels he has some kind of "issue" where he "needs help," and she wants to help. I think BL was highly dependent on Gabby in so many ways...
Rose... I feel like she has gotten a lot of press. I wish that Rose will say at some point "i just kept telling her this isn't safe and she should leave". Now if she has, than I retract this entire statement. I just don't feel Rose is 100 percent legit in her statements. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419