Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hunch that she is getting OCD/Anxiety treatment somewhere, maybe at some off-grid place. Could even be social media detox kinda facility. Gabby told Brian not to tell anyone as she wouldn't want her treatment to be interrupted. She did text her mom that she would have no cell-service, but that may not have been her text. This has a hoaxy feel to it. Brian should talk. His sister recently made a statement about this possibly being a "misunderstanding" so ya never know.
That would be a first in my experience. Most people don’t turn an innocent thing like that, into what is likely, a multi state homicide investigation.

Her phone is inactive, she’s without a vehicle, he left her thousands of miles away, lawyered up, shut down, and is the focus of national scorn.

He could end all that in a second, yet days have passed and he continues to ignore the pleas of a desperate family.

I couldn’t disagree more with this theory.

I have a hunch that she is getting OCD/Anxiety treatment somewhere, maybe at some off-grid place. Could even be social media detox kinda facility. Gabby told Brian not to tell anyone as she wouldn't want her treatment to be interrupted. She did text her mom that she would have no cell-service, but that may not have been her text. This has a hoaxy feel to it. Brian should talk. His sister recently made a statement about this possibly being a "misunderstanding" so ya never know.

If that was the case, he could tell the police. They could verify her whereabouts and tell her family she is alive without disclosing the location. That happens pretty regularly with voluntary missing people.

I can’t imagine that OCD/Anxiety would be made better if she were to exit treatment to find numerous law enforcement agencies and an entire country freaking out because she disappeared.

IMO

2/2 Police Chief says he knows where Brian Laundrie is tonight – but would not elaborate.
“I truly believe he has the answers we are looking for.”
View attachment 312850

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1438676041996947469?s=21

I posted up thread that I didn't think he was at his parents house. This confirms it for me.
My two cents regarding GP’s Instagram account & the final Instagram post:

I believe they took the photos while in Ogden and GP planned to use them for a Halloween post at the appropriate time, because of the colors and it would make a cute Instagram holiday moment. But IMO, BL posted them to GP’s Instagram prematurely in an attempt to make it appear GP was posting.

Also, I believe that BL disabled GP’s Instagram account briefly, but put it back online on the advice of those around him, because removing it would be “suspicious,” might prove he had access to her account, and leaving it active might suggest she was still “with us.” As always, MOO

Instagram came out and said it accidentally deactivated her account.

i watched the body cam video, the entire one posted on the media thread (not the condensed version). They both seemed like lovely kids, very stressed and exhausted, yes. Putting the FL trip BL made in the middle of their trip, which seems very strange, aside…don’t know what to make of that… I can’t stop wondering if the poor newlywed tragedy is somehow related. Seems too horrible to be a coincidence. What if the perpetrator of that crime approached GP and BL, and I don’t know, did something unspeakable and BL got away and freaked out, and is scared and paranoid to go to the police for fear of retaliation… I know this is totally melodramatic but they seemed like a caring loving couple, granted testy at times, but happy together as far as the videos go. Maybe he didn’t do anything to her but is afraid to come forward.

Replying to myself to correct. Not a newlywed double homicide but a double homicide no less. (I had read somewhere it was newlyweds but I guess that’s wrong).

I was just thinking of this scenario ( which by the way it’s great)
But even if they were in an argument and she fell off a cliff wouldn’t he call the cops in panic because she fell down a cliff? You hear of stories of people going out w friends and someone falls off the cliff the people call for help….they don’t just leave come home and pretend nothing happened. Oh the whole thing is so odd.
It’s possible someone in that situation wouldn’t know if they’d get in trouble / blamed for it though. Similarly, there have been situations where someone OD’s while with a group of people only to be found alone because said group were too scared to call the police even though in most states they would not have been found at fault. People get scared and run.

Focusing on his potential involvement:

If he isn’t involved, he and his family are horrible people, and I don’t care that they are being bombarded by media and the community. All he has to do is say where he left her, that’s it. Give them a starting point.

They stopped returning texts weeks ago, and never reported Gabby missing.

If he is involved, it speaks for itself.

There is literally no excuse for what any of them are doing. None.
Not even the whole "never speak to an attorney".
They all completely blew their chance of ever being innocent of anything....in the least, common decency.

A couple of people mentioned the sister saying it could be a misunderstanding but the way I read it was that she hopes it’s a misunderstanding. Seems like maybe she’s being left out of the circle of trust and is trying to give her family the benefit of the doubt. Obviously the editing of the clip could be completely different than what is in the full interview tomorrow. JMO

My two cents regarding GP’s Instagram account & the final Instagram post:

I believe they took the photos while in Ogden and GP planned to use them for a Halloween post at the appropriate time, because of the colors and it would make a cute Instagram holiday moment. But IMO, BL posted them to GP’s Instagram prematurely in an attempt to make it appear GP was posting.

Also, I believe that BL disabled GP’s Instagram account briefly, but put it back online on the advice of those around him, because removing it would be “suspicious,” might prove he had access to her account, and leaving it active might suggest she was still “with us.” As always, MOO

tney were documenting their lives through photo & video. Seems weird he would choose a Halloween photo that might make people question the post and not just pull the probably tons and tons of unused photos and/or stills from the videos they had taken very recently.

I too think that they had a big fight and broke up. He drove home. He doesn't know anything more than that. He doesn't know where she is. He didn't know she wasn't calling home. For all we know, he was calling her but she wasn't answering and he though she was ghosting him. Now she's missing and all eyes are on him. In that scenario you do exactly what he's doing. There's nothing he can say to help. Her parents are under stress, I understand that. They are acting though that they believe he knows something, and they are distraught. What can he say beyond what he has said, that he hopes they find her. I would hope he's told someone when he left her and where he last saw her. I think he did but don't know for sure.

So, does anyone here know if he did say when/where he last saw her?
100% disagree. If he were innocent he'd just tell the truth. And no, he hasn't said a word.

I think that really depends. My partner marks if I look at him wrong. It's just his skin type. I can playfully grab his wrist and he has a red mark on it for an hour or more. Me? I never mark. I dropped a very heavy metal piece on my foot broke all the bones in the top of it and never had a single mark on my skin.
Of course that's possible, but the officer called it a scratch...not a mark. Pictures were taken so LE has info they need...

There is so much commentary on here in response to the police incident video that is directly contradicted by the video itself or not at all supported by the video. I feel like I'm being manipulated, controlled, and gaslighted. IMO

Yes the text message will have either an IPv4 or IPv6 address that is assigned to a service provider like Comcast, Century Link, etc. You would have to trace the address back to the subscriber which the ISP has record of. You would know where the text was sent from within a few 100 feet or less of the the subscribers location. Wifi signals generally don't carry as far as cell tower signals.

I found this handy dandy tool when looking for the cell towers on the Morphew case. You have to switch through providers to see each companies towers. I expect the phone data will turn out to be important in this case, too.

Cellular Tower and Signal Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member