Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could that be? They seized the van on the 11th didn't they?

Very likely they can do more than one thing in a day.

Police take the van ... later they leave in the truck with the camper, for example.

Or they leave in the truck with the camper, and the police impound the van later anyway by putting it on a transporter, or by towing it with the front wheels raised.

I didn't know that, about the cameras, I think this is far less prevalent in most places here (I'm in Canada). LE must have SO much data on the vehicle(s).
Has it struck anyone else besides me about DTBH and his silence lately? I wonder if the FBI has asked him to back off a little and by being Dog he has.

I also imagine they must have so, so many texts & locations for texts & so on. They must have all kinds of data from Aug 17-23, when BL was emptying the locker, there's no he & GP weren't messaging & I think that will be very revealing about the state of their relationship & future plans etc.

I agree about CL. It appears she is definitely going to put her small, innocent children first, & she does appear to have a degree of compassion for GP's family. I hope that continues to grow.

Next thing that bothers me. Where are GP belongings? The possessions she had in that storage locker, along with her belongs from the trip. What happened to th he drone that they had with them. That drone alone would have some great evidence on it as it gives date and time stamps. Maybe that drone is what they are searching for at the reserve. Just MOO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Article on Peachtree City, GA sighting: Brian Laundrie ‘Lookalike’ Spotted Outside Atlanta, Georgia — Placing Him On Track To The Appalachian Trail

Interview in which Dennis Davis mentions dark t-shirt with cut off sleeves at 16:00:

I am just gonna say, if that is BL in the Ga sighting, I am pretty impressed with his grooming skills to keep that head so smoothly shaven. And that pair of brass ba .. umm, confidence to not grow some hair and cover that cue ball up.

Maybe he did think she had gone off and left him, and when he eventually realized she was missing he felt ashamed, embarrassed, guilty and scared that he misjudged the situation and blames himself. And realizes that no matter what he says, he will be accused. Just a thought...

I don't think LE is conducting a million dollar manhunt for someone who is only guilty of debit card crimes or is embarrassed. This is a manhunt for a killer.

Moo.

Has it struck anyone else besides me about DTBH and his silence lately? I wonder if the FBI has asked him to back off a little and by being Dog he has.

Next thing that bothers me. Where are GP belongings? The possessions she had in that storage locker, along with her belongs from the trip. What happened to th he drone that they had with them. That drone alone would have some great evidence on it as it gives date and time stamps. Maybe that drone is what they are searching for at the reserve. Just MOO!

I also imagine they must have so, so many texts & locations for texts & so on. They must have all kinds of data from Aug 17-23, when BL was emptying the locker, there's no he & GP weren't messaging & I think that will be very revealing about the state of their relationship & future plans etc.

I agree about CL. It appears she is definitely going to put her small, innocent children first, & she does appear to have a degree of compassion for GP's family. I hope that continues to grow.

I don't think he was ever there

My theory was that they drove it there and he took a short hike maybe dropping off things to leave his scent there and then they left in another car. I think they were hoping it would be assumed he didn't survive and those pesky FBI people would just pack up and go home and declare game over!

Very likely they can do more than one thing in a day.

Police take the van ... later they leave in the truck with the camper, for example.

Or they leave in the truck with the camper, and the police impound the van later anyway by putting it on a transporter, or by towing it with the front wheels raised.
I realize that but I just don't see him hanging out in the yard or neighborhood after LE knocked on his door the night before. Just seems odd to me. Unless they took the camper back with him on the 11th and they were not present when the van was seized? I'd have to look back to see if anyone has footage. I don't think media was there yet though. They didn't know yet. MOO IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998