Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of injuries, now that we know GP was alive at the time, I'm wondering if her second to last Instagram post (Aug 19) reused old images because she had marks on her? I'm trying to find the reason behind reusing previous pictures... she hadn't posted in days and then suddenly her knees and the van, both older images. She of course could have used different picture she hadn't posted before, so maybe nothing to it, but worth thinking about IMO.
I dont think we should read too much into the times they posted pics. "Social media influencers" always post old pics when they don't have enough fresh content. Their youtube had footage from the 2019 road trip to california too..Also they didn't have wifi/phone service everywhere her mom said it was normal not to hear from her for a couple days. JMO

By now would LE have his internet searches from the devices he had? Wonder what they may reveal?

MOO: I don't think he planned to hurt Gabby. I think something happened and he either hurt her in the heat of passion, or he was just so annoyed with her out on the road, he found an opportunity and killed her. I'm not sure they would show much in either of those instances. Like I said, JMO.

Had trouble accessing this article but sounds interesting. Says BL's dad will join search for him. Anyone else heard this? Did I just miss it earlier? Threads move fast...

Lawyer: Brian Laundrie's father expected to join search for son

Newsday | Long Island's & NYC's News Source
I’m sorry, what?? Three weeks after he’s been supposedly last seen? Sigh. Given we’ve seen pics of Dad with a backpack on standing next to BL, and heard of mom bicycling with BL, they seem like both fit individuals whom I would have thought would be in that reserve 12 hrs a day looking for him themselves. So crazy.

I think it might be easier for Gabby's family if he's deceased.

In the long run, that might help the healing process. They wouldn't have to endure a trial or wonder if he gets out early for good behavior.

And, if he was convicted of anything less than Murder 1, it could leave emotional scars.

I’m sorry, what?? Three weeks after he’s been supposedly last seen? Sigh. Given we’ve seen pics of Dad with a backpack on standing next to BL, and heard of mom bicycling with BL, they seem like both fit individuals whom I would have thought would be in that reserve 12 hrs a day looking for him themselves. So crazy.
Hey they had raised bed gardens in the backyard to tend, milk to get and a visit to a library in Orlando. Priorities matter!

Smart move, as his attorney knows full well that law enforcement isn't going to allow it.

Optics.

Why would LE not allow it? Is it bc BL is a POI in GP's death? If we stick to the facts that we know, LE hasn't linked his disappearance to the homicide, and he disappeared before the officially named him a POI. I could be wrong about that...
(all MOO)

Yes true- I guess he was supposed to be out there today, but delayed to tomorrow. They want to know where BL hung out in that preserve. Also new: both parents already looked for him the 13th & 14th for HOURS. What else don’t we know?!
Lawyer: Brian Laundrie's father expected to join search for son
Wow. So they’re just asking them now where he hung out in the preserve? And why would the parents have looked for him on the 13th if he only arrived there that day? Perhaps because they found his phone and wallet at home? And still didn’t report him missing until… 9/17? Weird.

Brian Laundrie's father is expected to join police in Florida in the coming days on a search of a vast wildlife reserve for the 23-year-old "person of interest" in the homicide of his former fiancee Gabrielle Petito, the Laundrie family attorney said Wednesday.

Lawyer Steven Bertolino said a North Port police detective asked for the assistance of Christopher Laundrie as they continue to search the Carlton Reserve where Brian Laundrie was said to have gone hiking Sept. 13. His parents reported him missing four days later.

"The North Port police informed me that they were focusing on certain areas of the preserve today and they were actually hoping that Mr. Laundrie could join them on that search," Bertolino said in a phone interview Wednesday. "Mr. Laundrie has consented and we are waiting for the call from the North Port Police Department to make that happen."

Of course they should have, but I’ve watched both sets of body cam footage and I didn’t see it, only BL, in the sunlight, checked all over.
Did you see them take any photos of GP?

Whether they did or didn't, Gabby's injuries are recorded on police bodycam. So that would be an official documented record of her injuries, if there are no other photos (which I now see JudgeJoe says that there is).

" ..... bodycam footage which saw a sobbing Gabby Petito revealing her injuries to officers after a bust-up with fiance Brian Laundrie."

‘Come clean’: Cops’ attempt to bury video

I dont think we should read too much into the times they posted pics. "Social media influencers" always post old pics when they don't have enough fresh content. Their youtube had footage from the 2019 road trip to california too..Also they didn't have wifi/phone service everywhere her mom said it was normal not to hear from her for a couple days. JMO
Right. I don't think people realise how much content is actually need for an approx. 15 min. video. I noticed too there was some repetition in the tik toks and the youtube upload.

Maybe Gabby herself didn't realise until she started editing.

Why would LE not allow it? Is it bc BL is a POI in GP's death? If we stick to the facts that we know, LE hasn't linked his disappearance to the homicide, and he disappeared before the officially named him a POI. I could be wrong about that...
(all MOO)
Because they are not allowing any civilians to just join in the preserve search. It's incredibly dangerous, and they certainly wouldn't want to take that risk.

Besides that, you certainly wouldn't want someone who could potentially face charges assisting.

It could only hurt things.

My understanding was she may have grabbed the steering wheel when the cops flashed their lights, maybe BL wasn't pulling over right away? MOO

Yes, it was due to Brian not pulling over right away. Called him an idiot and punched him in the arm, her words....

Going on the record here:

IF LE finds him and brings him in, he will plead guilty and no trial. But, good chance he is DOA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member