Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope he is not holed up in hiding with another female (future dv victim).
I have a hard time believing he is hiding out in that reserve. Is it possible to survive without eventually needing to boil water to sterilize or to cook food?
Unless he has a lot of MIR's on him.
I can see him in living in an empty house nearby, a cabin, or a friend's place. Someone suggested a family member could have rented or allowed the use of their property it's possible.
I don't think he had any friends...at least, not in FLA. I just don't think he is at the reserve, dead or alive. But that would mean that he had some kind of help. And it defies FBI tenaciousness in searching the reserve on"intelligence". I have no Idea! jmo

I used to volunteer on the ambulance, and I witnessed what I thought was inappropriate behavior from a number of the medical professionals. They explained to me that sometimes things were so sad and stressful they had to laugh and joke to keep from crying. Not saying that's what BL's dad is doing, but it might be. JMOO

I can see it with someone distant, but the dad laughing? weird. But you're right stress manifests itself in inappropriate humor at times.

Why would a person leave a vehicle in a location they are going to hide?
The only reasons I can think, to make a name for himself out smarting LE or a ruse/decoy.

I don't get all the time in the reserve, unless LE has evidence he's in there. Its gonna look really bad if they don't find him and no evidence to back up millions in expenses. Somebody's gonna demand answers.

Moo...

Last edited:
I don't think he had any friends...at least, not in FLA. I just don't think he is at the reserve, dead or alive. But that would mean that he had some kind of help. And it defies FBI tenaciousness in searching the reserve on"intelligence". I have no Idea! jmo

I don't understand what they are seeking in that reserve.
Evidence, or a phone maybe. BL? Maybe? But unlikely.

Joking with the police.
Like father like son ...

Untitled-1.jpg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwhCgsQapL4
Like father, like son, is EXACTLY where the FBI wants this to go in the swamp....

Why would a person leave a vehicle in a location they are going to hide?
The only reasons I can think, to make a name for himself out smarting LE or a ruse/decoy.

I don't get all the time in the reserve, unless LE has evidence he's in there. Its gonna look really bad if theu don't find him and no evidence to back up millions in expenses. Somebody's gonna demand answers.

Moo...

I hope LE finds what they are seeking because after NOT keeping an eye on him, he first outsmarts the cops, and then leads them on a wild goose hunt. Not good.

Ms. Gabrielle Petito has inspired so many. Her story has captivated colleges and universities throughout this country. There are several campus newspapers posting but I’d like to highlight this link:

Below is an excerpt from an interview with two local domestic violence professionals that gave some insight on the best ways to recognize and handle abusive relationships. *See link

Rachel Ramirez is the founder and director of The Center on Partner-Inflicted Brain Injury at the Ohio Domestic Violence Network, and Lynn Rosenthal is the president of the Center for Family Safety and Healing.
Gabby Petito case and recognizing abusive relationships | The Chimes
That’s so great. I truly hope that her own tragic tale can help girls her age re-examine their own relationships.

That's a long time to not tell your mom, and usually people make plans, need money if elopement isn't a plan. And, if it was on IG how do you hide that from mom? I just don't trust Rose too much anyway. . . JMO.

Rose wasn't saying NS wasn't told they were engaged. Rose said GP told her mom she decided to wait to get married, that the engagement was off. But Rose says it wasn't off.

Rose has said some inconsistent things. But NP does say she knew they were engaged but thought they called it off and were just "dating" per the link I posted earlier on this thread.

Mother of missing Gabby Petito says boyfriend and his family IGNORED her desperate texts | Daily Mail Online

JMO

Laundrie attorney: No plans for parents to resume searching today
The Laundrie family attorney, Steve Bertolino, tells Fox News' Michael Ruiz that there are "no" plans for Christopher and Roberta Laundrie to join law enforcement today to help search for their fugitive son in nearby Florida parks.

Brian isn't in that reserve. The only evidence there is that Brian was in that reserve comes from two people invested in protecting their son and stonewalling this investigation. They refused to say anything when LE first came asking about Gabby. They lied about when the car was gone. The dogs have picked up no scent of Brian. They didn't even report Brian missing for 4 days.
LE needs to rely more on the public sightings and spend the manpower and resources into following up those leads. After all, it was public sightings that revealed where Gabby was, not anyone from the Laundrie family.

Do you think LE is only going by the words of The Laundrie's? I hope they have evidence that lead them there.
If so the local LE really needs some re-training. BL is probably laughing his as off hiding out eating junk food.

Joking with the police.
Like father like son ...

Untitled-1.jpg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwhCgsQapL4
I bet that agent is highly trained in building rapport and coaxing out information. Laughing with CL likely helped him relax, maybe think the agent is on his side, really just wants BL found safely, etc. like most of you, I don’t think that excursion had anything to do with whatever they looked at in the preserve. It was an information gathering mission, imo.

Lyssa Chapman tweeted last night that "big news" might be coming soon (I saw the tweet), but then she deleted it and posted a tweet appreciating her father.

Dog the Bounty Hunter’s daughter has ‘big news’ on Brian Laundrie hunt
MOO IMHO
I like Dog and enjoyed some of his shows, but I'm not gonna jump on updates NOW, it feels like a little bit of a tease. Who here hasn't said or heard "we will get there when we get there". Best to settle in for the grind ahead.

Saw this mentioned elsewhere but I think it may have some validity. He could be extremely scared to turn himself, he could be saying damn they are skewering my parents and sister what in the hell are they gonna do to me once if I show up.

MOO IMHO
I like Dog and enjoyed some of his shows, but I'm not gonna jump on updates NOW, it feels like a little bit of a tease. Who here hasn't said or heard "we will get there when we get there". Best to settle in for the grind ahead.

Saw this mentioned elsewhere but I think it may have some validity. He could be extremely scared to turn himself, he could be saying damn they are skewering my parents and sister what in the hell are they gonna do to me once if I show up.
He has implicated his parents and sister...if he cared about them, he had a choice not to, but he absconded from the scene of the crime and descended upon them. jmo

I keep coming back to "doing everything we could to keep an eye on [Brian Laundrie] legally."

Many question here
Did LE not access risk after the van was impounded? Was an investigator assigned? Weren't they completing a forensic exam of the van?

Did LE access the risk of disappearance? BL had lawyered up, refused to speak with LE, and I'm not sure they laid eyes on him, except in video.

Did LE have a detective keeping an eye on BL? Does this require a warrant?

Moo...LE could have been more proactive after the van was impounded, but they were not. I want to know why? and what is the operating procedure for missing persons and were they followed. Who was assigned GPs MP case ?

LE in two states, in my opinion failed GP.

All Moo...

I don't understand if the media can be watching that house 24/7 and all sides and even over-head, why LE couldn't do the same.

I had surgery earlier this year and was laid up for about 10 days and binge watched Naked and Afraid, you'd be surprised what these people are able to do to survive. That being said, I dont see BL being that great of a survivalist, "mediocre at best", but who knows the lengths that he would go through to evade arrest.

Except that is a reality TV show that is likely very scripted and misleading, with camera people/staff nearby and also an entire crew to edit the footage to be more dramatic.

Yeah, people will do alot to survive but.. no one is ever at risk of really dying on that show imo. Real life is a lot different. I don't think Brian is a survivalist and I don't think reality TV show contestants are either.

I think some of these theories are getting a bit too fantastical at this point so I've mostly stepped away from the convo. Hand in the garden? Master of disguise? Being helped by outside figures when no friends of BL at all have surfaced? Of course anything is possible right now but it seems like all the theories are a bit outlandish... if they come to pass I'll stand corrected but right now .. I don't know what to think, but I don't think he's out in the wilderness evading all detection - especially if he's hungry, tired, weak, alone. That's all.

All JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members