Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
With regards the Uber Eats pizza order, I wonder if Brian may have been worried about using their/her/his credit card to order food to a verified location, if that same card had been used at Moonflower co-op on the 12th August and the discovery of the bodies had been announced on the 20th.

edit: if it wasn’t clear, I mean as the reason why Gabby got her dad to order it.

Last edited:
Understood. But where there's a will, there's a way. I have no doubt that something approximating immunity could be attained today.
Perhaps its terminology and you mean LE could offer a plea deal today? ie. We won't charge more than manslaughter if you tell us what happened and wheres...

I think this would depend on what LE knows of what happened whether they would be willing to do this.

With regards the Uber Eats pizza order, I wonder if Brian may have been worried about using their/her/his credit card to order food to a verified location, if that same card had been used at Moonflower co-op on the 12th August and the discovery of the bodies had been announced on the 20th.

GP's dad ordered it.

I see what you're saying but based upon Christopher, the witness who called 911, I think it went down like this:

I'd also like to add that there have been several posts comparing BL to the exes of posters who have accused him of being an abuser. They have followed with making the point about being victims of abuse and how that helps them know BL is an abuser. Well, I, too, have been the victim of abuse (as a child and then ten years with a full blown narc) but refuse to project my own personal experiences and emotions on a case and a relationship we don't know enough about. His "crime", AFAIC, is not talking but it doesn't mean he's been abusing her for two years. I try to stick with the facts we have and none of them indicate an abusive relationship prior to her going missing. That doesn't mean he couldn't have done something horrible which has resulted in her disappearance.

First, I’m sorry for your past experiences.

I’d like to say that I wasn’t “projecting my emotions” on this case and I am actually following the facts. The facts are that he was speeding and that she was distraught. I never said I “know” he is an abuser. Just stated that I’ve been in situations similar to what she was in, and would understand her being upset.

My very odd ex did this to me. Drove at extraordinarily high speed to scare me -

My very abusive ex also did this to me, because I questioned him on a truth. Drove like an absolute maniac in my car through town and home. I was terrified but couldn't give him the satisfaction and just sat there. He later went on to try and end my life. So yeah, typical abuser tactic.

I'm confused. You think the police should offer the person they believe to be the sole perpertrator of a disappearance/potential murder immunity from prosecution?!?!
Here's my response to that: It has been widely said that the most important thing is to 'find Gabby'. It seems that there is strong widespread belief that instrumental to accomplishing "the most important thing" is to learn what Laundrie knows. There is further belief that Laundrie is remaining silent due to a concern over legal consequences and/or self-incrimination... thereby limiting successful achievement of "the most important thing." If the obstacle (i.e. legal consequences; self-incrimination) are removed, Laundries knowledge is far more likely to be obtained... and, presumably, benefitting the "most important thing."

Last edited:
#MISSING UPDATE: "Without a doubt, on my husband’s life, I know for a fact that was their van." Couple claims they spotted #GabbyPetito's van in the Jenny Lake parking lot of Grand Teton National Park on August 25th.
Family members believe this could prove Petito made it to Wyoming with her boyfriend, Brian Laundrie. They believe she vanished shortly after.
Anyone with information on Petito's whereabouts is asked to contact:
1-800-CALL-FBI OR TIPS.FBI.GOV

Just joining in… is it possible that the scratches and wounds to brian could be linked to the couple that was found murdered? Just a thought that keeps coming to mind. Sorry I don’t know how to link the article about looking into connection.

The concerning thing about this repeated suggestion that there is a connection to the two cases, is that we have provided a lovely reasonable doubt for Brian and his lawyers. 'I left her on the side of the road and she must have met the same fate as these other two poor women' imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member