Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
SB said they last spoke on 9/13. I think I have the screenshot from Jossie Carbonare's page, but my phones in the middle of an update and acting crazy. Give me just a second to track it down.

I know that officially he last spoke to SB on 9/14 but this might have been a mistake too??? and it was actually the 13th?

I know that officially he last spoke to SB on 9/14 but this might have been a mistake too??? and it was actually the 13th?

I don't think I've ever read that SB last spoke to him on 9/14. As far as I know, it's always been 9/13. Only the date of the hike has changed.

Attachments

• IMG_0125.PNG
    IMG_0125.PNG
    598.6 KB · Views: 22
IMO B would have to have a phone. He probably bought another new burner one somewhere else. Otherwise, how could he keep in touch with his lawyer and get information?

I definitely agree he could have a phone.and probably does. But I meant would his new phone have a picture of his vaccination card and that is what I’m wondering. JMO. that’s if he didn’t have his vaccination card on him. Also JMO. Because everyone is talking about him needing proof of vaccine at certain places, unless he has a picture on his “new phone” or has his card with him, he can’t get far. JMO

Could Gabby have been asleep?

Uh, yeah. It’s possible. We don’t know exactly how this played out and will never find out. Usually in such cases though, the couple gets into an argument that escalated into a fight that gets physical. The Moab incident made it rather clear that they were not getting along all that well; BL said as much. Things got physical then and there.

When that happens, it’s time for the physically stronger person to get out of there. But that’s not what happened here. He got mad enough to grab her around the throat and not let go until he killed her.

I definitely agree he could have a phone.and probably does. But I meant would his new phone have a picture of his vaccination card and that is what I’m wondering. JMO. that’s if he didn’t have his vaccination card on him. Also JMO. Because everyone is talking about him needing proof of vaccine at certain places, unless he has a picture on his “new phone” or has his card with him, he can’t get far. JMO
You can use a picture of your vaccination card as proof? I didn't know that!

When did this ferry sail off, 1st week of Septemberish?
Apparently there are several daily ferry options from Ft Lauderdale to Freeport Bahamas. For example, this one “leaves from Fort Lauderdale cruise port everglades goes to Freeport, Bahamas and comes back all in one day. You can also Cruise To Stay™ one or more nights in the Bahamas”. If BL went this route, he must have picked the “or more” option. You can also “swim with the pigs” there. Just no comment… If you search “Ft Lauderdale ferry to Freeport”, you’ll see many hits. Some of the experts on the GP ID special think the ferry leads are credible.
$73 round trip Bahamas Fast Ferry | Bahamas Shuttle Boat to Freeport Bahamas

There are tons of places you don't have to show a card. Most places, in fact. You can travel in many states and out of the country without one. I have a trip abroad planned for Christmas and no card is needed.

eta: I should say, a card is not only not needed, it's not accepted.

Last edited:
SB said they last spoke on 9/13. I think I have the screenshot from Jossie Carbonare's page, but my phones in the middle of an update and acting crazy. Give me just a second to track it down.
I was wrong. It was the 13th.

https://twitter.com/wpbf_jossie/status/1442976959588405249?s=20

I thought I had seen a text wherein he said the parents last spoke to him on the 13th and he last spoke to him on the morning of the 14th, but I'm apparently mistaken.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 8.31.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 8.31.53 PM.png
    539.6 KB · Views: 6
Can anyone post the map picture of the location where her body was found? Apologize if this has been posted recently. It’s a lot to go through on the no discussion page to find. TIA!
This is approximately where the canopy was set up in the helicopter video (area looks flooded at the time this Google image was taken). I think she was near the trees to the north-east. MOO
Google Maps

You can use a picture of your vaccination card as proof? I didn't know that!

lol I am not sure? As I stated in my other post a few replies back, I live in Louisiana and we have the LA wallet app. It can hold our drivers license/photo ID and also pulls over the proof of Covid vaccination with a QR code. Once you’re vaccinated, it can be immediately pulled up in the app. I had questioned on my previous post if people used pictures of their cards in other states because here in Louisiana we are very accustomed to the LA Wallet app now…so I am unsure if pictures are allowed?

Wouldn't there be records of his proof of vaccination or Covid test and a passenger list?

I must say catching a ferry to the Bahamas would be a simple solution if B could get away with it and his parents had given him enough cash to live on.

how did he get to the ferry terminal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member