Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
NS has stated that the 11th is when she was told that the van was in the Laundrie driveway. I am really curious as why the North Port PD could not or did not get a search warrant to the Laundrie house right then. He was the person last known to have been seen with her.
My guess is they had to be looking for something specific to get a warrant. I don't know if anyone was even home when LE hauled the van away. ???? jmo

Did you see a photo of it there on the 11th or prior to the 11th? Where was the Mustang, and truck? ty jmo

The van was towed on the day she was reported missing by her parents. At that point it was a local matter of a missing girl.

My question is how were the NPPD able to get a warrant on Saturday, September 11th to have it towed. It made me think the van is actually in her father's name on the registration and insurance. JMO

If he was the registered owner he can simply give his permission for LE to take it without a warrant. imo

This I guess is why I used this as an example of something we think is important now, but may turn out not to be important.

If it turns out to be true that BL had an unreasonable public outburst, GP was crying and apologetic, etc, it would certainly point to BLs state of mind mind and could serve as further evidence of an abusive nature or even point to a possible triggering event for the murder.

But what if it's totally exaggerated? What if he just complained to the hostess about the bill and left? What if it was just general dissatisfied customer situation and BL and GP went on their way and were fine for another few hours or couple of days until something else triggered the murder? In that case, the Merry Piglets incident is unimportant.

The point is we don't know what happened beyond the restaurant's confirmation that they were customers that day, and one patron's public allegations. There could be more to it, or not. We just don't know.

MOO

Edit to add - I'm sure the FBI knows what happened by now and will use that information as necessary.

However, if he really came back into the restaurant 4x, then that is pretty extreme. I've worked in restaurants and seen many angry customer situations. I've never seen any one return 4 times, angry each time. And then his girlfriend comes in to apologise?

That tells me he was out of control. And given that she was strangled a day or two later, I cannot dismiss it as being no big thing.

If the witness was totally making the story up, I think the restaurant employees would leak out a statement or two saying it never happened. JMO

The van was towed on the day she was reported missing by her parents. At that point it was a local matter of a missing girl.

My question is how were the NPPD able to get a warrant on Saturday, September 11th to have it towed. It made me think the van is actually in her father's name on the registration and insurance. JMO

If he was the registered owner he can simply give his permission for LE to take it without a warrant. imo
There was some kind of interaction with JP that same day. I do believe he was also owner of the van. JMO

Where is the irresponsibility?
Nothing she said was backed up by evidence--it is strictly her opinion based on a video of two of people she has not met and knows nothing about. Using her credentials to back a story like that is...irresponsible.
I hope LE is doing wellness checks on the Laundries. I'm worried something could snap in that house. I hope those protestors don't set something in motion that they'll regret.
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1449470956498571265?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1449470956498571265|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/brian-laundrie-gabby-petito-fiance-search-desantis
It's too bad they don't have some place they could move to. I find the situation of these protesters to be disgusting. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose next someone will suggest that Gabby fell on a rock and broke her own hyoid bone, whereupon BL left...for what reason exactly? Why'd he leave her there?
As far as my post that you quoted about delayed death being like dry drowning, nowhere did I say that this would make it an accident. Whether Gabby died immediately after being strangled, or hours after, it’s still felony homicide.

i don't know if they would need a warrant for her van once she was reported missing...

Nothing she said was backed up by evidence--it is strictly her opinion based on a video of two of people she has not met and knows nothing about. Using her credentials to back a story like that is...irresponsible. Geez...
Are these comments facts or based on your personal opinion? Because it looks like its your personal opinion. If it is you have to state that, if not then back it up with an MSM link.

BBM
Why would she feel the desperate need to slap him?

There is way more to the situation that caused GP to slap BL:

Rose Davis has claimed her fiancé Brian Laundrie, 23, was a jealous and controlling partner in their relationship.

BL stole Gabby's ID so she couldn't go out with Rose.

BL later tried to stop them from hanging out and being friends.

The two were such good friends they even shared their locations with each through an a app, but when Laundrie found out, he made Gabby delete it.

He'd demand she be home for dinner, often cut their time short. He'd demand to pick GP up from her house, even when she had a car and offered to drive.

Rose, who knew that her friend suffers from anxiety, said 'for her anxiety to act up like that, there has to be a decent thing to trigger it. Something had to happen, or just a lot of things had to build up.

Gabby Petito's best friend claims Brian Laundrie was jealous and controlling | Daily Mail Online

Slapping is physical violence. So is pushing. IMO.

Neither should be hitting each other for ANY reason. Leave, breakup. Get help.

I bring it up because jealous issues might have been the reason for the last argument. Not Merry Piglets. For all we know they might have been upset they were serve meat instead of a veggie dish. We dont know.

And as for FBI profilers, the ones on the case that have access to ALL the evidence are NOT on TV and SM doing interviews. That is all about money, IMO.

We don't know that he called her. He could have just shown up.
August 24: Roberta Laundrie initially made reservations for 2 people at Soto Park Campground for September 1-3.
Laundrie family changed Fort De Soto campground reservations before Brian returned home, docs show

August 31: Roberta cancelled their camping reservations for 2 people.

September 1: Brian arrived to North Port in Gabby’s van at 10:26AM

September 3: Roberta made a new reservation for 3 people to camp on the weekend of September 6-8.

A source who spoke to Fox News on the condition of anonymity used to work at Civic Plus, a software company that manages the Fort De Soto campground's reservation system, and speculates that the Laundries knew their son was coming home on Aug. 31, when they had plans to camp, and canceled them accordingly. They then made a new reservation including their son at a later date.

There was also activity on their Spotify playlist from August 30-August 31:

August 30:
7 songs were added to one playlist on the Nomadic Statik Spotify. Spotify

August 31:
4 songs were added to another Playlist.

Especially at that time it was Gabby's residence as well. Wouldn't it make sense since her van was there to assume Gabby had come back with him? Unless when they went to the home they were told Gabby hadn't come back with Brian?

It is my understanding the police were simply handed a business card for their lawyer. Neither they, or Brian answered ANY questions.

Have you not seen the slowed down vid of the door closing? It is very obvious.
My first post after lurking here for years...If you look at post #212 here on Thread #67, about midway through the video, you will see the back of Gabby's van. Look at the doors. They both open from the middle. The slowed down video on the Bethune's dashcam looks like the door closed from left to right, alluding to someone being in the back of the van closing that door. I personally think it is just an illusion, due to either shadows, or the camera and it is just somehow that ladder making it look like the door closed on the back right side of the van. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa