Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of interest in the bank and then the fedex office!
They received a mystery (to us) FedEx delivery last week that sat at the doorstep for a while... Maybe they rejected it and took it back to FedEx? jmo ( I thought at the time of the delivery that if I were them, and not expecting it, I would have asked LE to remove it from my property, or ask fedex to come and get it. I thought it was kind of scary, at the time.) jmo

Forgive me as I may not have dates right but didn’t the coroner say 3/4 weeks before the autopsy, so that would make it the 22nd to the 29th. Isn’t this evidence that she was dead before the 30th? MOO
the coroner also gave the most probable TOD as the 27th, which leaves 5 days before and 2 days after almost as if there was more than just science dictating the latest TOD. I think the defense might argue strongly against coroner's finding of the 29th.

Re: "Obtained things of value aggregating to 1,000 or more". (I apologize if this has been discussed in length already. It's hard to keep up with a fast moving thread) I'm thinking the FBI/LE would know what was purchased, and if they were 'suspicious' items. Like.... burner phones, dehydrated food, etc. that would indicate being out in the wilderness for a long period of time. You know, like if you have a murderer who used zip ties, pink duct tape, and buried their victim in a tarp. And all of those items were purchased by that person within days of the estimated date of death (including a shovel). I'd be interested to know what things he purchased for >$1000.

No, I don't think it does. Mostly because he used 'about' and 'very,very roughly' when explaining the timeline.

Gabby facetimed her mother on August 25th for the last time, therefore eliminating the 22nd through 25th at time of facetime. Merry Piglet (if true and verified by FBI) would further push that date forward by 2 days. So imo it would be closer to 3 weeks approximately.

I want to put the photo I found up. Is that permitted? It's a photo from Oct 6 in Colorado where a camera caught a guy that stole some stuff from a porch. I think it looks closer to BL than that last one, but then again, it's still not spot-on.

If I can't do it, that's cool too.

I'd love to see it - you can DM me. I'm fascinated with all the BL look-alikes and keep wondering how this will play out. I wish the FBI would have an official poster and show his tattoos, show his face in profile and straight ahead (with arrows indicating his brow situation and his eye situation). I have been following this case closely, but still cannot remember how tall he is (and he is certainly thinner than his DL stated in Moab, IMO).

Piggybacking off your post, is there some reason for the need for bottled water? Is the water from the faucet not drinkable?

For whatever reason, no one I know (except me) will drink water out of the faucet. Most people get the refillable 5 gallon containers. Our filtration system provider went out of business during COVID, so we buy in refillable 2 gallon containers (and keep some none refillable ones on hand for the people who won't drink the "sink water") It does taste a tiny bit like chlorine and it is slightly cloudy, but if you wait 3-4 minutes, it's fine. IMO.

But yeah, many many people won't drink water from the faucet, whether camping or not.

I just hope and pray his DNA is under her nails. If not I think he still will be convicted. Jmo
Defense could argue they had an active sex life. Or point to the Moab video to show she had a history of scratching him. Thats just 2 potential reasons. Probably many more inside the mind of a devious defense attorney.

Could be... but we don't know. The poster said there was evidence. There is no evidence available to us at this time. We can speculate that there is, but we have no idea.
Well I mean he was the person who was traveling with her. They were camping together. He left her in Wyoming and drove home in her van. With her belongings. Used her cards. He’s on the run. So I mean.. if that all doesn’t say guilty, then I don’t know what does other than having pics of him hands around her neck. Sometimes you have to use common sense.

For whatever reason, no one I know (except me) will drink water out of the faucet. Most people get the refillable 5 gallon containers. Our filtration system provider went out of business during COVID, so we buy in refillable 2 gallon containers (and keep some none refillable ones on hand for the people who won't drink the "sink water") It does taste a tiny bit like chlorine and it is slightly cloudy, but if you wait 3-4 minutes, it's fine. IMO.

But yeah, many many people won't drink water from the faucet, whether camping or not.
We cultured a EF once at the drs office I worked at. Yikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow