Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aargh, I posted on the cusp of the thread closing and was only partway through my reply to @10ofRods.

I didn’t mean to quote myself, but I’m responding to @10ofRods post about some theories that have been posited, which IMO are a really far-fetched way to exonerate BL. JMO!!!

Also in reply to 10ofRods, but can’t bring over your quote…you said you were frustrated that the coroner’s report is sealed, because as a scientist you’d love to examine what is in that report.

Well c’mon now, you have a doctorate in an adjacent field….we need you to get yourself assigned to this case!!!!!! Lol

ETA: I see my previous post carried over...I can't get the timing right...you win, thread!!!!

I have also worked for years for law firms (in various capacities), as well as for DA's and Public Defenders. When a civil suit is started, the interested parties can get autopsy reports right away (can you imagine how medical malpractice would go, if not? Or civil suits over accidents on public property?) We had a case where a young woman burned to death in her car after it was struck by a train at a particularly badly designed crossing. Thing is, the firemen didn't recognize her as a body and instead thought she was a piece of the upholstery of the car and tossed her aside, into some bushes, where she was discovered an hour later by some bystanders. Her parents filed a wrongful death lawsuit against everybody and their brother, of course, and we had our hands on that autopsy as soon as it was completed - where it was given to me for review.

So I've been spoiled by being able to read (and critique, sometimes) autopsies, and sure do wish I could see this particular one. I think I'm too old now to be a viable consultant for the FBI or WY. And I prefer ME's and Coroners with lots and lots of experience (older ones).

My post got deleted so here i will repost with links and same explanation:
Pictures taken from MLS of 5100 Linksman match with Brian’s Instagram pics. The floor windows 100% match. The kitchen cabinet doors and above it 100% match.
Lived with Cassie and family for a while.
Before April 2020 Moved out to linksman
Oct 2020 Cassie moved to their new house
Oct 2020 laundrie parents move to wabasso
March 2021 linksman gets sold
Gabby Brian move back to wabasso so only with parents for couple months at wabasso.
246610853_10224680705078585_5123313596924875905_n.jpg
246278691_10224677278032911_6930460056165184543_n.jpg

Links : 5100 Linksman Place, North Port, FL 34287 | Compass
MSM Link: Inside Brian Laundrie's bedroom as Gabby Petito's homicide confirmed
Instagram : gabspetito , bizarre_design_
Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@nomadicstat...73637?lang=en&is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

Mod Note:

The above is being permitted.

Q. What makes this different?
A. This is about sleuthing the victim, Gabby, and where she may have resided. It is not about sleuthing the parents.

Anyone can send money to anyone if they want. The Laundries can't, without the FBI knowing how much and where it was sent.
do you have proof that they can’t? I’m pretty sure the FBI can’t just go and open packages when they feel like it without a warrant and I’m sure fed ex wouldn’t allow it without a warrant, and if it’s to a friend how could they prove it was for BL?

The holes in the trees could have been from insect collection. MOO

"While processing the crime scene, investigators observed and collected numerous fly larvae (maggots), adult flies, and other insects from in and around the victim’s wounds. Some of these insects were placed alive in small containers and subsequently reared by forensic entomologists to adulthood. Others were placed immediately into a liquid preservative." https://www.ojp.gov/pdffiles1/Photocopy/116278NCJRS.pdf

Last edited:
"Brian Laundrie’s former co-worker remembers him as ‘chameleon’ and ‘weirdo’ who sometimes lost temper
Brian Laundrie is person of interest in strangling of his fiancée, Gabby Petito

Brian Laundrie had the personality of a "chameleon" who sometimes lost his temper and always had clean hands despite working with plants and soil, according to a former co-worker from his native New York.

"He never came across as the kind of person that would be the killing type," Michael Livingston, who said he worked with Laundrie, 23, in parts of 2017 and 2018, told Fox News Digital. "But he did have that tendency to be — I don’t wanna say the wrong thing and make him sound worse than he already is — he was kind of a guy who would get p---ed off pretty quick."

<modsnip - article copy/paste can not exceed 10% per copyright rules>

Brian Laundrie’s former co-worker remembers him as ‘chameleon’ and ‘weirdo’ who sometimes lost temper
Idk why but them describing him as a chameleon gave me chills.

Hi, your MSM link does not include the property you've linked. It only mentions the Venice condo that has been made public via MSM and the main Laundrie family home. We aren't allowed to sleuth the parents and I believe that includes their properties. Hopefully a Mod will clarify.

Cheers.
If you scroll down, the property i mentioned is there. please look closely

do you have proof that they can’t? I’m pretty sure the FBI can’t just go and open packages when they feel like it without a warrant and I’m sure fed ex wouldn’t allow it without a warrant, and if it’s to a friend how could they prove it was for BL?

We know what they did today. If we do, the FBI does. The FBI has access to their banking information, phone records, texts, emails, etc... If they want to look in the package, they will get a warrant to. That's, literally, what they do... investigate. They have access to tools beyond speculation on WS. They can investigate and prove or dismiss their theories.

I hope the case is solved... but when it is, it will be by the FBI.

"Brian Laundrie's parents go on lengthy errand run in Florida, longest since saga began

Chris and Roberta Laundrie spent about an hour at their local Walmart store just after it opened Tuesday morning, exiting with a shopping cart full of bottled water and other items.

They drove by an AT&T store – but it had not yet opened. Then went to a bank, standing outside the door until its business day began at 9 a.m.

After about 25 minutes inside, they hit the road again, dropping off a box at a nearby FedEx Office storefront.

Then they hopped on Interstate 75 and drove north before reaching another AT&T store in Sarasota."

Brian Laundrie manhunt: Parents go on lengthy errand run in Florida: LIVE UPDATES

Stupid question... since FBI is likely following them... can they go into a FedEx and demand to see (and open, and possibly take) the package after the L's left? Cuz that's sure an interesting list of errands to run. My gut tells me today's errands would not have landed on their To Do list if they didn't have a son on the run. Do you think they FedEx'ed cash to BL, possibly along with other items?

Things that make ya go hmmm....

I think the United States thought the Casey Anthony case was also called a slam dunk, until it wasn't. If this goes to trial with a jury, I will hold my breath until the jury gives the verdict. jmo
I blame the prosecutor for losing the Anthony case. He enjoyed the tv cameras a tad too much. jmo

The ignore feature is a fantastic tool :). I agree, they could easily send cash. FedEx will ask what is in the package but its not like they will X-Ray a package to check the contents for the average customer. Trying to legally gain access to someone's mail for an investigation is not an easy process. They could have easily sent cash to a third party who will then make sure it gets into the right hands. IMO.
I just had a thought reading this. How much access do police have to accounts like Venmo? Is it considered more banking or more of a social media (hard to get a warrant for social media or phone companies like Apple)? I’d assume that would be different monitoring as well for an account like that? JMO I have no clue that’s just an assumption but I could be wrong. I’m just asking like could they be sending him money - with the private transaction function - thru Venmo? That only shows up on a bank statement as “Venmo” bc Venmo pulls it to your account then sends it to the other person from there. Idk it’s just a thought. Does anyone know how accounts like a Venmo account work in terms of LE?

We know what they did today. If we do, the FBI does. The FBI has access to their banking information, phone records, texts, emails, etc... If they want to look in the package, they will get a warrant to. That's, literally, what they do... investigate. They have access to tools beyond speculation on WS. They can investigate and prove or dismiss their theories.

I hope the case is solved... but when it is, it will be by the FBI.
We don’t know the FBI has access to their bank records, they’re not suspected in a crime. If the FBI does have access to there records that’s a little suspect IMO. If they say I sent so and so to a friend what is illegal about that?
I think it’s best we move on I literally said suspicions heightened and it’s erupted. Think I’ll sit this one out. MOO

Stupid question... since FBI is likely following them... can they go into a FedEx and demand to see (and open, and possibly take) the package after the L's left? Cuz that's sure an interesting list of errands to run. My gut tells me today's errands would not have landed on their To Do list if they didn't have a son on the run. Do you think they FedEx'ed cash to BL, possibly along with other items?

If, big IF, they are doing that they are making a huge mistake, IMHO. Jmo

It's a normal list of normal errands. Thousands of people are running similar errands this very moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa