Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just going to ask what would happen if BL is dead. Would GP’s family get any sort of information from LE as to what they believed happened. I really hope they get an explanation and it’s doesn’t end up as unexplained. MOO

In other recent cases we have followed, LE has released a report or statement to give the community information about what happened. I suspect given the high profile nature of this case they will do the same here.

WFLA live reporting 4 for sure LE team members on site, table, chairs, and cooler like item next to the tent. Another vehicle just arrived. Time 11:43 Central time. This is close to entrance of park. All reporting live.
LEE or LEED County command center just pulled up. So more resources are coming in. Again all reporting from WFLA alive.

Ok, so people are implying that BL's parents planted the items but that wouldn't account for the ME being called in.

Did the parents know where BL was? Did he give them a heads up last night, then commit suicide? Was this an intuition or something more sinister?

I have a feeling BL has been dead for a while but his remains weren't discovered. I think the dogs smelled him and led investigators there to the exact location.

You'd think all phones would be wire tapped.

I think the water has receded or else the items were somehow missed in the searches. Sounds crazy but it happens all the time.

Looking at the photos of that evidence bag, it almost looks like they found a laptop or something. I can't make it out though.

If this is in fact over, which definitely appears to be the case, it's incredibly disappointing. I wanted him to be found alive.

They've been honed in on that park for a reason, and never really let up. They knew he was there, and if he was there then he was certainly dead.

I was just hoping he wasn't there to begin with.

I was just going to ask what would happen if BL is dead. Would GP’s family get any sort of information from LE as to what they believed happened. I really hope they get an explanation and it’s doesn’t end up as unexplained. MOO
Doubtful it would be anything the Petito's /Schmidts would be content with. IF BL is dead they'll never actually know what happened. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member