Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per Brian Entin on twitter:

Full Bertolino statement:
"Chris and Roberta Laundrie went to the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park this morning to search for Brian. The FBI and NPPD were informed last night of Brian’s parents’ intentions and they met Chris and Roberta there this morning. After a brief search off a trail that Brian frequented some articles belonging to Brian were found. As of now law enforcement is conducting a more thorough investigation of that area."

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1450855515584671753

MOO
Has everyone here forgotten that they own a business that they runout of their house? They could have been mailing something to do with the juicers. I am only trying to be logical. MOO

ETA: Most Florida oranges are ready for juicing in November.
I guess they could have been shipping a juicer...
It seems like there are two extra stickers, is that right? The Venice, FL one and Life is Good in the Woods. This is fascinating. At some point after 6:30pm on the 27th, someone put those up. Crazy.
This was noticed by online sluethers when the van was first seized by LE.

I don’t believe his parents planted his dead body. But I could maybe believe his parents were in communication with him indirectly up until very recently and perhaps that relayed communication stopped… hence the parents randomly requesting the search last night for today coincidentally leading to the discovery of his clothes and possible remains. If they do not find his remains, the parents will look even more suspish, but if they do, the time of death will be enlightening. /jmo

It will be interesting if BL's remains are found there, what the TOD or DOD would be to see if you're right!

WFLA is confirming they did call in cadaver dogs earlier from Pasco county. Could be scattered remains? IMO.

I think this is a strong possibility for HRD dog use - disarticulated remains. Also smart folks can advise LE of critter scatter paths. If this area was previously flooded that carries remains as well in different directions. IMO

On a side note, I really hope BL parents did not see any potential remains of their son. I don't wish that on anyone. IMO

Casey Jordan, Criminologist on CNN saying it's a bit suspicious that items were found the same day as BL's parents were on scene.
I have to be honest…I find all of this strange. The day after Bertolino sends out that statement of how the Ls are being tortured and they went to the AT&T store…now the next day after the park opens up they BOTH go out there and find some items of his. Now all of this.

Summary. Bl's parents and LE went to the Reserve. Articles were found and identified as BL's. Parents were crying and subsequently returned home. Cadaver dogs arrived on scene. Tent was set up. Mobile command center was set up and the Medical Examiner arrived.
Thank you ! I saw that I needed to go back at least 12 pages.

Pretend defense lawyers online: Have you considered that it was a FETISH ACCIDENT? He's INNOCENT. Look at his face, he's a nice guy. The MEDIA is CRUCIFYING my CLIENT. Do you know that people are INNOCENT under the law?
Actual defense attorneys: Can someone please send me a chart of comp sentencings for [crime] so I can make sure my client is getting a fair offer? The facts are bad here and this client is difficult, want to make sure this is in range and fair.

You are an invaluable resource.

It is just such a easy way out for him IF he commited suicide. Nothing is confirmed just yet. I´d rather see him in prison and have too much time on his hands to think about what he has done. Also no bear foot hiking anymore. Jmo

Pretend defense lawyers online: Have you considered that it was a FETISH ACCIDENT? He's INNOCENT. Look at his face, he's a nice guy. The MEDIA is CRUCIFYING my CLIENT. Do you know that people are INNOCENT under the law?
Actual defense attorneys: Can someone please send me a chart of comp sentencings for [crime] so I can make sure my client is getting a fair offer? The facts are bad here and this client is difficult, want to make sure this is in range and fair.
I'm glad you're back Alethea, even tho you made me laugh out loud & almost blew my cover here at work! :D

Casey Jordan, Criminologist on CNN saying it's a bit suspicious that items were found the same day as BL's parents were on scene.

Oh brother. So if they actually have found his body (which seems fairly certain at this point), will she give her "expert" opinion that they killed him and dragged his body there, too. Not enough :rolleyes:'s for Casey Jordan. jmo

If he's dead, then his life is over. His self is extinguished. He'll have self-convicted himself. He'll never make a contribution or harm to society again. His parents can't visit him in prison. He'll never walk on a technicality or be released early for good behavior.

How much more justice can you get?

All good points, but it means Gabby’s family won’t get answers. Not that finding him alive would guarantee answers, so you are likely right. He realized with ending her life, he also ended his own. I would much rat
Her this be the case than the chance he could do this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow