Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's looking like Brian did take a hike in the swamp and didn't return according to his parent's account ?
And then he chose to commit suicide instead of answering Gabby's families' questions ?

It almost indicates Gabby was murdered by Brian and no one else was ever involved, and only Brian was the culprit.
Still many questions are unanswered.

Was BL supported for a time by any outside entity ?
Or did he commit suicide the day he left home ?
Why did his parents wait for four days to report him missing ?
I'm assuming they had to be anxious about him !

Or did the finding or Gabby's remains and the coroner releasing the manner of death as a homicide change the situation as far as BL ?
How did the parents find his belongings so swiftly ?
From the links, it looks like the HRD dogs located remains after the items were found.
Skeptical that it's him until there's official confirmation.
Somewhat doubtful it's anyone else, though.

Speculating here that he took his life soon after leaving his parent's house vs dying from exposure to the elements, as he seemed like the type to have given himself up to LE before going through that type of hardship ?
Imo.

I've always thought he went there specifically to kill himself and he did so in water/fell in/sunk in water. <modsnip> A shameful, shameful mystery. I do not have sympathy for them. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
The psychic on WFLA was mostly right with her predictions. She didn’t quite get the exact date of when BL would be found, but she was pretty close. She also said that he would be found near water. Partial human remains were found in an area that was previously underwater.
Along with thousands of others who have said the same thing

IF he killed himself in there.

He didn't kill himself right after he killed Gabby, in a fit of despair & remorse about what he had done.

It appears he killed himself weeks later, after the police showed up, when he realized he wouldn't get away with it.

JMO

Not buying any of this.

Could be any body in the reserve -

Right now all the press and police are at the Reserve and no one is watching the Laundries.

For all we know Brian could be taking a shower and having lunch with his parents right now.

JMO
Anything is possible. I have been in the camp that BL has been hiding. If it’s really him, I will be proven wrong, but it doesn’t make me like the Laundries any more than I already don’t. I still believe they know a lot more than they are telling LE. I still fault them for not responding to GP’s parents.

It's looking like Brian did take a hike in the swamp and didn't return according to his parent's account ?
And then he chose to commit suicide instead of answering Gabby's families' questions ?

It almost indicates Gabby was murdered by Brian and no one else was ever involved, and only Brian was the culprit.
Still many questions are unanswered.

Was BL supported for a time by any outside entity ?
Or did he commit suicide the day he left home ?
Why did his parents wait for four days to report him missing ?
I'm assuming they had to be anxious about him !

Or did the finding or Gabby's remains and the coroner releasing the manner of death as a homicide change the situation as far as BL ?
How did the parents find his belongings so swiftly ?
From the links, it looks like the HRD dogs located remains after the items were found.
Skeptical that it's him until there's official confirmation.
Somewhat doubtful it's anyone else, though.

Speculating here that he took his life soon after leaving his parent's house vs dying from exposure to the elements, as he seemed like the type to have given himself up to LE before going through that type of hardship ?
Imo.
I don't mean to be macabre, but I wonder if there's enough left of BL to determine COD. IMHO, and apologies for being graphic. :eek::confused:

I am baffled by how many people think the parents or anyone for that matter, planted the articles or partial remains.

A second tent has gone up... I have felt all along he was dead, seems like it will be confirmed here shortly.

imo

If there are remains found and they are confirmed to be his, this would be the worst possible outcome for the Petito and Schmidt families in MOO. IMO there is no justice in that. So, I hope this is a hoax. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa