Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Maybe he used some sort of permanent ink, that still may not hold up well if being submerged under water for a month, but who knows - maybe it was floating in his backpack. He could have perhaps only been under 6" of water. Still so many unknowns!
I saw Sakura Pigma pens in a photo on his IG. Those are indelible so maybe *crosses fingers* MOO

I really wish they'd go home now and get a life. They keep hollering "Justice for Gabby."

If Brian is dead, and it sure looks as though he is at this point, then Brian already paid the ultimate price for her death. His parents will now have a much tougher path moving forward than Gabby's parents do. While both lost a child, the Laundries have also lost all the good memories of their son. No matter what good Brian might have done in his life, it's all overshadowed now by his killing of Gabby. Gabby's family can move forward with respect and purpose.

In the end, there are only losers here. No winners.

Sometimes I am embarrassed to be part of the human race. Laundries lost a child, too. The venom and hate this case has stirred is amazing, and not in a good way.

Dogs dont always find bodies easily. I know this from experience.

I hope that notebook is readable and contains something that helps Gabby's family get closure on what happened to her. Otherwise, what a heartbreaking end for them not to get their questions answered.

I agree, I hope there are readable answers in the notebook.

However, they may be painful for both families to read.

I am not sure if the general public will ever know what, if any, comments are in the notebook.

My opinion.

Okay, I can see where the thing I was referring to is in that picture, but I'm still not convinced the lower corner is a hole and not a part of the bag, the photos are awful.

I know people were looking for the exact bag online - any luck?

ETA - I should clarify that I'm wondering if the lower right corner is a hook for a strap to attach to. I never knew how hard it was to describe things on bags until now!

I wanted him held accountable to justice....
:0(

If he's dead, whatever happened to him, it is a form of "justice" and it might be all the Petito family gets. Remember that a long prolonged trial that became a media circus might have not even found him guilty. In a way him being dead is more justice than that, and better than a taxpayer-funded life in prison or even an execution. But I'm sad for everyone involved today. I'm not looking for revenge. This has torn 3 families apart.

I wish we knew what had been found. It might have just been some bones along with his personal things.

I saw Sakura Pigma pens in a photo on his IG. Those are indelible so maybe *crosses fingers* MOO

Yeah, he probably knew his art supplies well, so if he ever intended to leave something for posterity he'd be able to do that.

Edit to add that the notebook might be the very reason he had the dry bag in the first place IMO.

someone asked in previous thread for image of the bag found today during L family and LE search. The bag has been speculated in teh last thread to be a "dry" bag used to keep possessions dry. It appears to have a hole in it as something is poking out the bottom corner.
View attachment 318217

Laundrie's 'belongings found near trail' as medical examiner called

If it was Brian's dry bag, wouldn't it have been placed into an evidence bag?

Perhaps the dry bag is the police evidence bag.

(I imagine this has probably been discussed in the two previous threads that I haven't read. Sorry.)

BL's Mom is in video holding the plastic bag and just showing it to an officer, she doesnt give it to him. If that was evidence LE had found she'd not be in possession of it, hanging onto it....unless she's the one who found it and the video is of BL's parents reporting to LE what they found.
Do you have a link of the video showing RL holding the bag?

do I want to know what is in the notebook? frankly I'm sick of him and all of the energy he has sucked out of this Earth. bye
<modsnip> more positive activities can be brought forth from Gabby's life. I feel badly for his parents on a human level but they did zero for her and her family so...bye.
onward and upward for her lil rainbow angel wings.
MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
BL's Mom is in video holding the plastic bag and just showing it to an officer, she doesnt give it to him. If that was evidence LE had found she'd not be in possession of it, hanging onto it....unless she's the one who found it and the video is of BL's parents reporting to LE what they found.

Thank you. Whatever is poking out (the solar charger?) is blocking the hole some. Hopefully microscopic examination of the remaining ink will be possible.

Someone asked why FBI Denver is the main agency when Gabby was found in Wyoming. It's because WY isn't all that populated and we don't have an FBI field office. The closest one is Denver even though it's 8 hours away. That's just how life is here, one big town with long roads.
There are satellite offices in Wyoming, but no supervisory special agents. The field office in Denver oversees the smaller offices in that state, which is why Denver is the lead on this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson