Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know who I heard say this last night on TV but he pointed out that being underwater slows decomposition somewhat which makes time of death a bit tricky, but since his remains were under water, for a period of time there may be more left of him than would have been if he had been on dry land. jmo

With alligators and other ocean wildlife in the area could factor into too (eating his body).

is it a crime what these so called protestors are doing now?

they are begging for food deliveries and donations to keep the protest going

seems really wrong to me, they say we're here for Gabby and the Petito family

well then why do you need food deliveries and donations, shouldn't you just be doing it out of the goodness of your heart?

I think it's such gross behavior. With friends like that....

Does anyone know if October 20th has a specific meaning to BL or his parents?
Like someone's birthday etc?

If he scheduled an email to be sent, and to be received by his parents, let's say in the middle of the night on the 20 th with the location where his body could be found, he basically could have chosen the exact date he wanted to be found.

The pregnant possibilities in this statement are so mouth watering as to have me pondering the possibilities of two (or more) lammists scrambling with BL over a phone or a granola bar.
Don't send me there Xman...don't do it!
;) :)
Needed that chuckle! Thank you!

Somewhere on WS, I saw photos posted of BL with a green notebook (sketchbook)? And on top of the notebook were some Micron pens/markers. I immediately recognized them because I’m an artist and I use them. They’re pigmented, permanent (considered archival) and waterproof. There’s no way at this time to know if he took any of those to the reserve or used them in whatever notebook they found in his belongings at the reserve, but it did give me a little hope that whatever is in that notebook is somewhat salvageable. IMOO

Excellent point, IMO. I'm an artist too, and writer. I may not be good, but what I do means something to me. If BL fancied himself an artist, IMO, perhaps what he did would be important to him--even if nobody else cared for it, and by extension, what he put in that notebook. It could be filled with nonsense, it could be filled with "artwork," it could be filled with confessions, or pseudo-justifications, anything. It may not help this case, legally, or not--it probably will not give closure. But, perhaps it can help others in LE or related fields in the future understand possible state of mind, or help some way in other cases in the future. In all these sad events, I would at least hope for that. All MOO.

Oh my gosh do you hear the reporters? "Did you just have a press conference to say thank you? What was the point of that?" And honestly I have to agree. (Presser, such as it was, just ended.)
Brian Laundrie search: 'Probability is high' that his remains were found, lawyer says: LIVE UPDATES

World's least informative press conference, in my opinion. The main point appeared to be to emphasize the difficulty of the search, perhaps to build an explanation of their not finding BL sooner. Maybe they thought they'd have more info but decided to go ahead with the presser anyway.

JMO

OTOH, RL could have just stood there protecting the evidence from contamination until nearby LE was alerted by CL.

You don't move evidence. <modsnip>. The only reason to move evidence is if it is found in a remote area right before a series of winter snow storms, with LE being hundreds of miles away by float plane, for example.

Unless there is a specific reason to want to obfuscate an investigation, IMO.
Evidence of what? And what investigation? LE was no longer investigating or searching that area at all. In fact, they had reopened the area to the public.

The parents were looking for the remains of their son, not conducting some kind of police investigation. If I am looking for the body or belongings of my daughter, I will darn well pick up her stuff if I feel like it. I'm not a cop. I'm a parent. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member