Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has the notebook?

And, given that he has been confirmed dead, will LE continue to work on the case, ie analyze the contents of the notebook for clues into his possible crimes?

Brian Laundrie: Dental records show remains found at Carlton Reserve are his, FBI says - CNN

"The notebook to my understanding has not been opened. You know, that will need to be processed," Taylor said.

Florida nature reserve's swampy landscape made the search for Brian Laundrie treacherous
A source with knowledge of the investigation told CNN the notebook is "possibly salvageable." The source said the notebook was "outside of the dry bag."

"It had been clearly wet and they are going to use any potential means to dry that out before opening it," according to the source, who added: "They'll be very careful with it."

The source said it is unclear how the notebook ended up outside the dry bag.

When Taylor was asked about whether a weapon was found, he said he could not comment.

Well. This is over. I expect to hear suicide by gunshot.

Me too. I expect them to find the weapon in the bottom of that pond. He walked out into the pond and did it. I'll be interested to learn if he used the pack to weight himself. Seems clear he left the dry bag in the underbrush near by.

So sad for two families.

We can hope that Cassie and her family are able to heal their relationship with her parents, and that her children get help for their processing of all that has happened.

IMO time for families to start healing in whatever way that happens for them, and for the world to move on. Sadly there were easily another 50 Gabby's that happened while the world searched for this specific Brian. So many killed at the hands of their "lover". So tragic.

imo

Jodi Goldberg
@JodiGFox5NY

#GabbyPetito fam attny responds to Brian’s remains: Gabby’s family is not doing interviews or making a statement at this time. They are grieving the loss of their beautiful daughter. Gabby’s family will make a statement at the appropriate time and when they are emotionally ready
Bless them.
This is all so tragic.

Hoping for a civil suit by the Petito/Schmidt family if the Laundries refuse to talk.

The Petitos and Schmidts don't strike me as the vindictive type. My guess--and I could certainly be wrong--is that they'll offer their condolences. They seem like good people and they know only too well how horrific it is to lose a child. I doubt they'll sue. JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member