Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is he now missing... LE said just a day or two ago in a PC that they knew where he was, and he couldn't have "escaped" his home with the media and protest mob camped outside for days now... Did he leave some other facility or location? This is just making him look worse and worse. Innocent people don't do this. IMO.

wait WHAT?

“#BREAKING: Just spoke to the #Laundrie attorney and #BrianLaundrie’s whereabouts are unknown at this time. The FBI is currently at the Laundrie residence removing property to assist in locating Brian. As of now the FBI is now looking for both Gabby and Brian. @fox5ny #FindGabby”

https://twitter.com/jodigfox5ny/status/1439029163348922370?s=21
If that is true, somebody lied in the presser or somebody didn't do their job well. dang

Live Updates: Gabby Petito's boyfriend has left home, police don't know where he is: Report

3 min ago20:12 PM EDT
Gabby Petito's boyfriend Brian Laundrie is not at the Laundrie family home and police do not currently know where he is.

North Port Police Chief Todd Garrison told Outfront on CNN that officers do not know where Laundrie is, according to a tweet by CNN producer Vaughn Sterling.

"He could be anywhere," Garrison is quoted as telling the network.

Sterling also pointed out that Garrison did not say that police were looking for Laundrie at this time.

If BL is on the run, its another one on the growing list of truly bad decisions he's made. A middle class guy with an allergy toward gainful employment isn't going to have the funding required for becoming a professional lammist. Being on the lam isn't cheap.
They'll grab him sooner rather than later. He's not El Chapo.

I have a feeling that if his parents have reported him missing, that they are fearful for his safety. That he might have done something to himself.

I'm the same age as Gabby, and so is my boyfriend. Actually, we've even been together roughly the same amount of time Brian and Gabby were and I never police his communication with anyone and he never polices my communication either.

In fact, as I'm typing this my boyfriend is out at a bar with some friends & co-workers. All I asked of him before he headed out was to text me if his plans changed and when he was leaving. He asks the same of me. Looking out for your partner's safety is not the same as preventing them from doing things because of your own insecurities.
That's great trust. It's really almost the most important thing in a relationship in my opinion and individual self esteem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288