Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #80

Status
Not open for further replies.
BL seemed to have more than a passing interest in things on the dark side. It’s interesting to reflect back on the cryptic messages he shared on Pinterest before Gabby’s death was declared a homicide.

A folder titled Things To Burn Off is filled with pictures of tattoos and cynical quotes. One tattoo read: 'Do not attempt resuscitation (DNAR)' in red ink surrounding a picture of a man performing CPR with a red 'X' through it. It also said, 'Doctor, I want to die dignifiedly'.

There was also an image of a woman with a tattoo across her back saying: 'I'm the hero of this story. I don't need to be saved.' The obscure quote leaves a lot to the imagination, including queries about whether he was trying to send a message.

A post titled The Opposite Of Lost, said: 'Don't try to find me. I have finally escaped my 'master's' wicked clutches' under an image of purple and pink clouds.

In a folder he called 'My Heart' he re-posted a photo of a pillow embroidered with the quote 'sorry for what I said while we were trying to park the camper'.

A post includes a line from the movie Fight Club that said: 'It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.'

Artwork designed by Sacha Strange read: 'She'll never find a sweet man like me. Let her go, let her go, God bless her, wherever she may be.'

But how prophetic is this:

View attachment 319206

Gabby Petito's stepfather creates stone cross memorial at exact site where daughter's body was found | Daily Mail Online
EEK!

Why should they invest more time and money searching as long as they have enough to identify the remains?

Don't you think his family would like all his remains found? And the general public doesn't want to be stumbling over human bones in a public park. <modsnip>.
If the cops don't have all his remains, it's not on the public to find them either. <modsnip> IMHO.

JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
BL seemed to have more than a passing interest in things on the dark side. It’s interesting to reflect back on the cryptic messages he shared on Pinterest before Gabby’s death was declared a homicide.

A folder titled Things To Burn Off is filled with pictures of tattoos and cynical quotes. One tattoo read: 'Do not attempt resuscitation (DNAR)' in red ink surrounding a picture of a man performing CPR with a red 'X' through it. It also said, 'Doctor, I want to die dignifiedly'.

There was also an image of a woman with a tattoo across her back saying: 'I'm the hero of this story. I don't need to be saved.' The obscure quote leaves a lot to the imagination, including queries about whether he was trying to send a message.

A post titled The Opposite Of Lost, said: 'Don't try to find me. I have finally escaped my 'master's' wicked clutches' under an image of purple and pink clouds.

In a folder he called 'My Heart' he re-posted a photo of a pillow embroidered with the quote 'sorry for what I said while we were trying to park the camper'.

A post includes a line from the movie Fight Club that said: 'It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.'

Artwork designed by Sacha Strange read: 'She'll never find a sweet man like me. Let her go, let her go, God bless her, wherever she may be.'

But how prophetic is this:

View attachment 319206

Gabby Petito's stepfather creates stone cross memorial at exact site where daughter's body was found | Daily Mail Online
EEK!
Joe Petito NEVER went to the Laundrie home. Maybe the Laundries were upset because Gabby's family kept calling/texting them but JP NEVER went to their home.
He did say that he told them he was going to call the police. Maybe there was more of a threat than that or that's the way they took it? jmo

Could simply be a fall, an alligator bite, a bullet to the head, or the skull itself falling and hitting a rock. So much we'll never know.
Yes, anything's possible. For all I know, BL may have been hiding under water w/a reed in his mouth & was run over by a swamp buggy. I hope the Forensic Anthropologist can figure it out. IMOO

Maybe. But he was nearly 24. If he was so rage-filled, why did that not show up in arrests or encounters with LE? I realize his juvie record may be sealed but he turned 18 a long time ago. Or why wasn't his rage spoken about by somebody now that he's in the news? The entire world wasn't tiptoeing around him. At most there seems to be one co-worker saying he got mad easily but that guy also thought he was a "weirdo" for doing yoga.
JMO
He might have had some therapy or anger management training, MOO, just to be able to function in society and the workplace. And who knows how many messes his parents have cleaned up for him over the years? Again, just MOO.

No permit needed. Just hike in and scatter...there won't be much, anyway, maybe a cupful. jmo

They would definitely need permission of some kind to scatter human ashes in a public park.
I would not want to go to a public park knowing they allow human remains in the form of burned ashes and bone fragments to be scattered where ever. Maybe that spot is a favorite of other hikers and people who would sit in the same spot. When they cremate bones there are usually chunks of it left, especially teeth. The Laundries should bury it in their flower beds or gardens IMO.

7 Things You Need to Know Before Scattering Ashes | Perfect Memorials

They would definitely need permission of some kind to scatter human ashes in a public park.
I would not want to go to a public park knowing they allow human remains in the form of burned ashes and bone fragments to be scattered where ever. Maybe that spot is a favorite of other hikers and people who would sit in the same spot. When they creamate bones there may be chunks of it left. Especially teeth. It's not all ash.

A permit is easy to get. I scattered my husband's ashes in Acadia National Park. You probably pass by ashes all the time and never know it. You are not supposed to scatter ashes if there are recognizable pieces. I can't say for everyone, but there were no "chunks" or recognizable pieces in my husband's ashes.

I would not want to go to a public park knowing they allow human remains in the form of burned ashes and bone fragments to be scattered where ever. Maybe that spot is a favorite of other hikers and people who would sit in the same spot. When they cremate bones there are usually chunks of it left, especially teeth. The Laundries should bury it in their flower beds or gardens IMO.

No teeth or bone chunks in the cremains of my loved ones, but I'm not familiar with others experiences. Bones are bones, human or otherwise. The wildlife in the reserve die there. And poop there and no one seems to object. But, to each his own. jmo My sister's cremains are in her beloved Lake Michigan.

Joe Petito NEVER went to the Laundrie home. Maybe the Laundries were upset because Gabby's family kept calling/texting them but JP NEVER went to their home.

Hmmm I missed that. Good info. Strange, can't imagine a parent not trying to go directly to the others regardless. Especially when right there. Could have went with the police imo.

No teeth or bone chunks in the cremains of my loved ones, but I'm not familiar with others experiences. Bones are bones, human or otherwise. The wildlife in the reserve die there. And poop there and no one seems to object. But, to each his own. jmo

Interesting story but look up Disney and how much they spend dealing with 'contamination containment/cleaning/etc" from people bringing ashes of loved ones and spreading them without authorization, which i don't think they give.

Don't you think his family would like all his remains found? And the general public doesn't want to be stumbling over human bones in a public park. Jeeeeez.
If the cops don't have all his remains, it's not on the public to find them either. That police department is inept, IMHO.

JMO
His family is free to search. Nothing is stopping them.

NewsNation Now on Twitter (Video)
With the death of Brian Laundrie, the case of Gabby Petito slowly comes to a close. Tune in tomorrow Oct. 28 at 9/8c. for "Getting Answers: Gabby's Final Days," a NewsNation Prime special report where Brian Entin will retrace Gabby's final days to uncover any truth left unseen.
8:11 PM · Oct 27, 2021·SocialFlow

Don't you think his family would like all his remains found? And the general public doesn't want to be stumbling over human bones in a public park. Jeeeeez.
If the cops don't have all his remains, it's not on the public to find them either. That police department is inept, IMHO.

JMO

I remember the first time as a kid diggin in the ground and coming across a skull of a rabbit or something. Freaked me out at first. I can imagine someone finding a femur.
Hard part here though....Tons of deer. Tons of Crocs. Yea...lots of bones going to be mother nature doing its thing. The rest could be anywhere, things disappear quick in a swampy area. Most likely whatever happened I bet a croc at some point made a meal. Lucky to have found anything. I guess you could capture crocs and do xrays (joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname