Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same, I went to look an hour or so ago and couldn’t figure out why (I thought??) it said 8/24 previously and then 8/25 today.

What the heck?

Just speculating, but maybe the days are counted by Instagram based on 24 hours after an item is posted and not 24 hours after midnight? So the date might change at a time other than midnight? Otherwise I have no idea! :)

The Monarch market was Sunday the 22nd :) They just changed from Sundays to Saturdays. Ogden Bizarre Market 2021

Keep Ogden Bizarre! — Indie Ogden
"We are looking for local makers, bakers, shakers and more to join us in the upcoming market on Sunday August 15th, 22nd and 29th. And we just know that you know someone who may be interesting in becoming a Vendor. "

I think they are 2 different markets
Found Deceased - WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #82
Jmo

Ooooh, that gave me a chill. Had not had that thought -- you could be right. SMH. Hoping we'll find out -- details, details!
It would be really sad if some bones were from an ancient Indian grave, but I think the age would probably be visually recognizable. jmo

=================================
10ofRods said:
I've snooped BL's background and as far as I can tell, he owned no vehicles. Ever. And had never signed a rental contract of any kind, either.
=================================

He sure seemed to enjoy being the "keeper of the keys" though. jmo

A mere boy in big clothes -- yep, that was he. What a flippin' loser. How did he get our poor Gabby to spend more than 10 minutes with him? I guess he's a charmer. It happens. We have either seen it or done it, or both. I did fall, for a very short time, in H.S. for a jerk. About 3 weeks. He was cute, but cute doesn't necessarily last too long when azz takes over.

That is actually a good question...about the pizza.

I have always thought it was like a "soothng" gift... she might have indicated a loneliness without Brian, or might have expressed a real frustration with Brian, but not the full picture.

So I just felt Daddy was attempting to make his little girl happy..

I am interested in what others think.
Same as that. It was on August 21st.

Maybe she had. I'm personally not so sure the NPPD Chief was right about that. But last time we discussed this I pointed out there was no other documentation of a NY residence, documentation that is typically used to prove residence-- no job in NY, no apartment rented in NY, no utilities connected in NY, no voter registration in NY, no drivers license in NY, no car registration/tags for the van in NY. People opined all kinds of reasons they hadn't done "the paperwork" but had still moved. Still, we know the van had Florida plates and a Florida registration. So officially it had a FL home.
I just think that the thinking was if the owner is missing from New York, then her van is missing from NY as well. The van was impounded a few hours after she was declared missing from NY. That's why I wondered if there WAS a warrant for the impoundment, it may have originated from NY....although, I have no idea if a warrant was even needed. jmo....and faxed to North port PD?

Agree. Is it sketchy to mix up the date you last saw your son a few days prior while filing a missing persons report? Yes. Can you prove it was sketchy (intentional)? No.
Per SB, CL went out and searched for him for 4-5 hrs after he did not return home on the 13th. Seems pretty intentional to report 9/14 as the last day they saw BL to me. Moo

Yes, reportedly it was sold in July. Someone here posted a long time ago, that the move-in date for new owners may have been some time in August. Cassie said that her Father wanted Brian's help to move stuff (from where, she did not say) All I can figure is that there was other stuff besides G&B's that needed to be moved for the dad to have Brian fly round trip from SLC in the middle of his van trip to move only G&B's stuff out of the locker. So there may have been lots of stuff in the condo that Laundries owned that needed to be moved as well. I'm just surmising here. This makes the most sense to me. If it was just G&B's stuff that had to be moved, his dad could have done it himself or hired someone for the day's work without Brian spending round trip fare and Gabby staying a week at the Fairfield which SB presumed, was out of their mutual funds. That's pretty absurd. Also, just moving G&B stuff wouldn't take from the 17th of August to the 23rd.... It's also possible that Brian told his parents that he and Gabby were not getting along, and his Dad thought that having him come home would be a good break, so used the moving stuff as an excuse for Brian to come home??? Just MY Opinion.

Now that make a lot of sense, IMO. Thanks, @cady!

If you click within the document it will enlarge to readable. Seems like the ink bleeds so it's not a clear document to begin with. jmo Good luck! lol
I tried magnifying it but it just gets blurry. I'll check around and see if I can find it somewhere, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ammereignw