Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
New from North Port Police: We understand the community’s frustration, we are frustrated too. For six days, the North Port Police Department and the FBI have been pleading with the family to contact investigators regarding Brian’s Fiancé Gabby Petito. Friday is the first time…
https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1439069220294246405?s=21

They have spoken with investigators in detail. It is important to note that while Brian is a person of interest in Gabby’s disappearance, he is not wanted for a crime. We are not currently working a crime investigation. We are now working a multiple missing person investigations.

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1439069299751194627?s=21

thttps://twitter.com/northportpolice/status/1439067990545272833?s=21

Know anything? Please call 1-800-CALL-FBI

View attachment 313041 View attachment 313042

The parents played the North Port police. Who knows what to believe? Was he there since Sept. 1st? imo.

Joseph Petito had an incident on Sept 10 at Laudrie's home. Has anyone heard if he physically saw Brian there? I am wondering why they didn't file a missing person's until a day later on the 11th. I can't seem to find much info of what went down on the 10th to the time of the filing on the 11th.

I think he has totally fled the region because he thought nothing of driving across the country in a stolen van and the van life trip itself was all over the country. He seems to like to travel very far and wide. He could be anywhere. I think it really depends on who or what is funding him. He has to have money, credit cards, something. If not, he can't go far.
He may have gone back to where he disposed of Gabby to cover his tracks.

Josh Taylor saying ““We have never spoken a word to brian” makes me really wonder HOW THEY KNOW HES EVER BEEN HERE? Just the word of the parents and lawyer? I’m so confused.

Is BRIAN being home in FL with the van on Sep 1 confirmed, or not? Can anyone answer?

Just more unanswered questions. First we are looking for her between wyoming and florida. Now we may have to question him that distance too? DO WE KNOW he went missing from florida?

Did he have to meet with his lawyer face to face? Is that a legal thing anyone know?

I assume he was indeed in florida because those lies from his parents would be really WHACK, and that makes the most sense with the van, but can anyone confirm he was indeed at their home prior to Tuesday, other than his parents claims?

No, I've been asking this question too. How do we know the 1st is when he returned?

If BL is on the run, its another one on the growing list of truly bad decisions he's made. A middle class guy with an allergy toward gainful employment isn't going to have the funding required for becoming a professional lammist. Being on the lam isn't cheap.
They'll grab him sooner rather than later. He's not El Chapo.
Yeppers
Providing he doesn't do a Josh Powell or FD move.
He will definitely need $$

I forgot covid existed for a second :eek:

That is an excellent point you make about wearing a mask. I wondered how he could possibly go anywhere since the whole country knows him now, but it may be relatively easy to hide with a mask, etc., based on the mob at his house, he better hope no one figures out who he is.

FWIW, BL’s Depop account has plenty of photos of his face close up wearing a mask (to sell masks with his designs). Probably would be useful to circulate those.

His attorney is a very well know and highly skilled one.

This feels very much like it needs a IMO/MOO disclaimer. ha ha (MOO)

That sounds very lame to me. If they were not working on a crime investigation, IMO, they should have been.

I think you’re misunderstanding. They’re saying there is no evidence of a crime yet. So it is not a crime investigation. They are not saying that they aren’t investigating to see if there WAS/IS a crime. There just isn’t evidence yet that there has been a crime. There could be in the future.

Brian Laundrie, fiancé and person of interest in disappearance of Gabby Petito, is missing, Florida official says (nbcnews.com)
[...]

A spokesman for the city of North Port, Florida, where Brian Laundrie lives with his parents told NBC affiliate WFLA of Tampa that the family's attorney had contacted city officials Friday evening, saying they were concerned about his whereabouts.

Laundrie's family requested to speak to police at the North Port, Florida, home they share with their son, who had been traveling cross-country with his fiancee before she was reported missing earlier this month, police said earlier.

North Port spokesman Josh Taylor would not say when family or authorities were last certain of his Laundrie's whereabouts.

[...]

Taylor confirmed Friday that police interviewed a woman who said on a video posted to TikTok recently that on Aug. 29, she and her boyfriend picked up a hitchhiker whom she later realized was Laundrie.

In the video, the woman says that he offered $200 for a ride away from Grand Teton National Park but later got out of the car abruptly. ...

[...]

Cassie Laundrie told ABC that the body camera footage was "typical of both of them."

"Whenever they fight, they would take a little break and come back and be fine because that's what you do in a couple," she said.

[...]

:eek:
@PommyMommy I hope you are able to keep up her media thread tonight - I’m so grateful if you can - need sleep

where is gabby?

I’m wondering if he isn’t trying to sneak back to where ever he “left” her because he‘s feeling unsure that he found a good enough hiding spot now that it’s getting so much publicity. I hate saying that, but maybe if he does he’ll lead LE right to her. MOO

Well sleuthers here were using an app and were tracking her phone to Puerto Rico. One was going to call it in. I hope they did.

I didn't understand the app discussion of the PR location. Did they determine she had intended to go there, or had been there? Can anyone put that determination in layman's terms?

Josh Taylor saying ““We have never spoken a word to brian” makes me really wonder HOW THEY KNOW HES EVER BEEN HERE? Just the word of the parents and lawyer? I’m so confused.

Is BRIAN being home in FL with the van on Sep 1 confirmed, or not? Can anyone answer?

Just more unanswered questions. First we are looking for her between wyoming and florida. Now we may have to question him that distance too? DO WE KNOW he went missing from florida?

Did he have to meet with his lawyer face to face? Is that a legal thing anyone know?

I assume he was indeed in florida because those lies from his parents would be really WHACK, and that makes the most sense with the van, but can anyone confirm he was indeed at their home prior to Tuesday, other than his parents claims?
Statement released from North Port Police just now -- said he was last seen "WEARING A HIKING BAG WITH A WAIST STRAP."

I don't know anyone who wears a HIKING BAG with a WAIST STRAP inside their parents' living room.

Why was this included in the police note? WHERE was he last seen?!

I'm assuming on a hiking trail.

Disagree. IMO he had about ten (10) days from 01 to 11 September to fly to a select Latin American countries without extradition agreements with the US. Lots of Americans, especially the "van life" types, backpack their way through South and Central America. I'd assume he'd be right at home.
no, not with covid. Many sa and ca countries have literally closed their borders to foreigners, and even to residents unless travelers want to quarantine for 10 days in a hotel with state sponsored health checks every single day. Id like to know which latin american country is easy to get into now? Covid is raging in peru, ecuador, brazil, colombia, argentina, venezuela is a mess. A guy on the lam would have to be very very savvy to cross border in unauthorized spots often dotted with land mines. Documents must be shown to even stay in a hotel or hostal or get on a bus. I dont think you realize how hard it is to move around with vaxx requirements, and required proof of neg pcrs within 3 days of travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288