WY WY - Silas Ojeda, 13 mos, Laramie County, 22 Oct 2016 *L. Rogers guilty*

Makes me angry that she won't talk because she's in hospital. She let her baby die, the least she could do is speak. Not put her health first.

EDIT: Sorry my angry at this mother took over - Thank you for the update cvaldez, I hope they bring this little baby to rest.
From the previous link it seems when she has talked to others about where Silas was or when she last saw him she has lied.

She knows it will be harder to convict without his body. They won't give up. This mother has to pay. I feel like I am more angry at the mother than the boyfriend. Although he is so so wrong, she was his mother. She should have gone above and beyond and climbed mountains to keep the babies safe.

this will end up another janna rivera. I wonder what happened w her loser dad?

"...a multi-day search of the Weld County landfill in Ault, Colo. The search started on Oct. 28 and ended on Nov. 10; more than 400 people helped sift through 659 buckets of refuse for a total of 100-plus hours.

Searchers were looking for a white blanket they believe the boy was wrapped in. They didn't locate that blanket, but did find portions of three car seats similar Silas'.

Those, along with other recovered blankets, will be sent to the Wyoming State Crime Lab.

Officials cannot release a cause of death on Silas and the investigation remains open."

Landfill search for missing toddler ends, no remains found
Krystyna Biassou, KUSA*8:32 PM. MST November 14, 2016
http://www.9news.com/news/crime/landfill-search-for-missing-toddler-ends-no-remains-found/352053508

attachment.php

Photo: Laramie County Sheriff's Department

Silas
:rose:

Attachments

• silas_1478014789348_6688543_ver1.0.jpg
    silas_1478014789348_6688543_ver1.0.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 113
:no::tantrum::stormingmad:

That's all I got for this one... anything else would be curse word fueled and loud...

Poor sad little eyes baby boy.

Killed by the one trusted to care for you, then thrown away like garbage.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Could he not be in there at all and they just don't want them to find the body? I think I've asked this or something like this before but I'm just trying to work out in my head why this has happened and why this little boy now cannot be laid to rest :(

shatters my heart. if my scum bag bf killed my kid, accident or not I would put these hands on him. I would be devastated and not care whether I went to jail. I just don't get it.

http://www.kgwn.tv/content/news/Div...LCCC-for-missing-toddlers-body-401508576.html

Cheyenne, Wyo. - The Laramie County Sheriff's Office resumed its search for the body of a missing 13-month old Cheyenne toddler on Wednesday (11/16/16).

Laramie County Sheriff's Lt. Don Hollingshead says at 9am, they were joined by three volunteer divers from the Dive Team from Platte County in searching the pond north of the Agriculture Building at the Laramie County Community College. The pond on the Laramie County Community College campus is about 1 acre in size and 10 to 30 feet deep. Others were searching a nearby manure pile.

Hollingshead says the new search was undertaken after detectives received new information. He declined to provide specifics. (bbm)

A MANURE pile? :( could we get any more disrespectful?

Well somebody's talking at least.

http://www.kgwn.tv/content/news/Div...LCCC-for-missing-toddlers-body-401508576.html

Cheyenne, Wyo. - The Laramie County Sheriff's Office resumed its search for the body of a missing 13-month old Cheyenne toddler on Wednesday (11/16/16).

Laramie County Sheriff's Lt. Don Hollingshead says at 9am, they were joined by three volunteer divers from the Dive Team from Platte County in searching the pond north of the Agriculture Building at the Laramie County Community College. The pond on the Laramie County Community College campus is about 1 acre in size and 10 to 30 feet deep. Others were searching a nearby manure pile.

Hollingshead says the new search was undertaken after detectives received new information. He declined to provide specifics. (bbm)

Also according to the link, mom was arrested but she refused to cooperate and has since been released.

http://k2radio.com/man-pleads-guilty-in-cheyenne-boys-death/

A Cheyenne man has pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the death of his girlfriend’s 13-month-old son.
Twenty-three-year-old Logan Rogers entered the plea in Laramie County District Court this (Friday) morning as part of an agreement with the state.

WHERE IS SILAS?

FFS why drop any charges w all the screwing around he has done about where he put the baby?

Also according to the link, mom was arrested but she refused to cooperate and has since been released.
So she can refuse to cooperate and just be released?
...maybe she didn't know anything?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen