Zach Adams guilty in kidnapping murder of Holly Bobo Sept 23, 2017 penalty phase LWOP

Discussion in 'Holly Bobo' started by Harmony 2, Sep 9, 2017.

1. jggordo

jggordo Well-Known Member

Isn't the Court date this week just a hearing? Some sort of scheduling what is to come down the road? When the date was announced I do not recall it to be any pleas or sentencing for one.

JMO

2. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

Hey!

Big Thanks for the explanation! Makes sense!

Yes! Tomorrow:

Tuesday, November 14th:
    *Status Hearing @ 2pm CT - TN - Holly Lynn Bobo (20) (April 13, 2011) - John Dylan Adams (29/23 @ time of crime) & Jason Autry (43/36 @ time of crime) charged with 1st degree murder, aggravated rape & aggravated kidnapping.
    Zachary Rye Adams (30) accused 1st degree murder, aggravated kidnapping & aggravated rape/DA seeks DP/Found GUILTY - 8 counts. Received 25 years for kidnapping/25 years for rape/& LWOP for murder one

3. Niner

Just notice 2pm CT is going to be 10pm my time.... :gaah: But I will definitely stay up til midnite if need be!

I'll have some tweet people open if there is no live-streaming. And will post here for you all, unless we get another thread for these guys? :dunno:

4. dog.gone.cute

dog.gone.cute Kyron Horman - Missing Since 6-4-10

:seeya:

BBM: Honestly, I am on :fence: as to whether ZA is innocent of all charges, however, one thing I am certain of is that the State IMO did NOT prove ZA was guilty of ALL charges BARD.

ZA may have been involved but on the other hand, he may not have been involved. Yes, he ran around town blabbering about what he did to Holly and that he would do the same thing to others that he did to Holly. But when you look at what was presented, most of his blabbering was to other cons, criminals, ex-cons, etc.

:thinking: In this digital age we live in today, it would have been nice to have a recording of ZA's threats to others - something substantial - but nothing but the testimony of a bunch of cons and ex-cons. No one thought to record him ? Really ?

I have followed this case since day 1 (not so much here at WS since day 1 because I was new here), but have followed it regularly here for at least 4 years . I have read everything and anything on Holly's case: from here at WS to MSM to LaLaLand :innocent: ... and there have been a lot of **rumors** about this case. I waffled back and forth ... back and forth ... as to what happened to Holly.

But then when the A's were arrested in 2014, I said okay - sometimes it takes LE years to get the perps so LE and the D.A. must have finally gotten solid evidence on the perps. And I truly believed LE had the right perps.

But then ZA's trial and :fencefall: ... nothing solid from the State except the testimony of a drug addict, a con with a rap sheet a mile long, out to save his own behind !

I mean really ?

MOO !

5. Gee

Gee New Member

6. bleuboy

bleuboy Well-Known Member

Are you in the UK like me miner?
    I don't even know what I'm hoping for with Dylan Adams, if I prefer him to plead guilty with no deal or go to trial.
    Jason Autry getting a deal makes me mad because I think he just made his testimony fit the evidence. I keep thinking about him making himself look so bad when he says, that ****in ***** is alive and talking about disposal. In my opinion he is covering up something worse he has done.
    Regarding only finding the few bones they did, I believe she was dismembered and they were taking the parts to dump in the river, then got spooked. It would be less noticeable travelling with bags or a large bucket in a truck than with a body in a rug. I think this is what Zach Adams is referring to when he says, I was there for the worse part. Dismembering is far worse in my opinion than shooting or raping. All my own thoughts and rambles.

7. jggordo

jggordo Well-Known Member

While watching Jason Autry testify I prayed that afterward he would be found to have lied just enough to violate any possible plea agreement. If it was good enough for Shayne Austin it should be good enough for Jason Autry. Nothing could make my Thanksgiving and Christmas more significant than to have them all be victims of their years of lies and pain they created for others. IMO Dylan is the common demon of them all.

JMO

8. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

Well said....they all own a piece of the evil deed. No sense squabbling over who is the worst.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

9. Niner

Sharing a Google Alert....

http://www.newschannel5.com/news/jason-autry-hoping-for-sweetheart-deal-in-bobo-case

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Jason Autry was the key witness for the prosecution and his testimony helped lead to the conviction of Zach Adams in the murder case of Holly Bobo. He may also play a key role in the possible prosecution of Adam’s brother Dylan, who was also charged with the crime.

Yes, he could testify. A trial date could soon be set for Dylan Adams.

<modsnip>
    [.....]
    It&#8217;s likely we will learn the fate of Dylan Adams first at a hearing Tuesday before we hear what will happen to Autry.

Also charges were dropped against the Judge in this case for carrying his gun at the Memphis airport.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/sto...obo-case-judge-gun-memphis-airport/792614001/

10. dog.gone.cute

dog.gone.cute Kyron Horman - Missing Since 6-4-10

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

Bumping and Edited my previous list of MSM sites for today's Hearing:

Hopefully our Mod can bump this over to the 2 threads before the Hearings start.

TIA !!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

:seeya:

11. Emi

Emi CSKA Sofia fan!!! Huge Golden State Warriors fan!

12. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator