Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo Sept 18, 2017 graphic

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is still no evidence, other than what people claim the accused said. The only real direct evidence the state has is JA's statements. That is it. So it comes down to whether you think JA is credible or not. IMO he is not.

There are various levels of credibility. Do I believe that JA is 100% credible---not at all.

I am sure he is minimizing his level of guilt, and placing some of the blame on the others instead of himself. So he does lack some credibility.

But does that mean that he is totally lying---and Zach is not at all involved and is an innocent victim? I do not believe that for one second.

http://wsmv.images.worldnow.com/library/b12830a9-4f6d-4535-89bc-eeb37ae1c7ea.pdf

Sooo can anyone tell me if this judge is the same mentioned in this document? Because it's obvious to even us watchers that the judge is against the defense for whatever reason... if he had already been asked to step down and refused, and it's him I've watched for a week, then I'm disgusted...

On youtube the hearing related to this motion is very interesting....and could answer many questions

Witness says that same summer Zach said to the female bartender at a bar they were at:

I'll do you like I did Holly Bobo.

In t same bar as above, Zach told t witness:

I did it (referring 2 Holly B)

Witness reported ^^ this 2 the TBI

I wonder why the female bartender hasn't been called. Maybe LE didn't manage to find her?

Hey!

Gee said:
And she doesn't even have to tack a "didn't you" or "isn't that so" on the end of every question - impressive, lol

and the "didn't you" isn't just "nice", but "accusing" type!! Like a harsh DIDN'T YOU???!!! LOL!

WATCH LIVE: Dispatcher says Zach Adams’ grandfather called 911 three times after Bobo’s disappearance

I got the times and all - I'll update my list and post it as soon as I get it done! :eek:nline:

oceanblueeyes said:
snipped by me....
feel very good about the state's case. It has been riveting testimony at times and when all of the circumstantial evidence links are accumulated in their totality it shows an overwhelming amount of solid evidence proving BARD that Zach Adams is indeed guilty of these crimes.

I totally agree with you! I do think they have proved their case! :judge: Just hoping the jurors do too!

popsicle from tweet said:
The document that they have been discussind says that:"Zach called and said I have her changed up..

I believe "whomever" wrote that meant "chained up".... I know, picky... but I went to school! :giggle: Oh I see Plumeria picked up on that one!

And just thinking "where" did they have her chained up?? In the corn crib? But no sign of chains? No scattered dirt? Or somewhere else - in the woods? Chained to a tree??

2Hope4 said:
The aunt that owns that farm/the barn/corn crib, is an Evans. The lawyer that Shayne had was an Evans... are they related?

Yes - a family friend was SA's lawyer - read it in a tweet. His mother said it too.

tentam4evr said:
snipped by me....
But we ain't gonna find any of that out unless Zach or Dylan confess. Speaking of Dylan, does anyone know when his trial will be?

No, no trial date has been set that I have seen.

This post is getting a bit long and I still have 100 posts to read.... you all were busy last night, day for you!

In case others want to see all combined, I've taken your tweets and put all in chronological order. For April 13, 20111:

4:54a - 8:18a – Zach – no activity (from 8:17a to 8:25a Holly's phone is moving near Cox Rd @ 641/I40)

6:50a - Jason-- near Camden (GF house) text
6:51a - 8:19a – Jason -- no pings

7:30a - 7:40a - Holly -- home area
7:42a - Holly -- last outgoing call

8:17a - Holly -- going north I40
8:17a - 8:26a – Holly -- ping off 2 different towers (near Cox Rd @ 641/I40)
8:18a - Zach's phone on
8:19a – Zach - incoming text From JA
8:30a – Zach -- outgoing text to JA
8:30a - 8:52a Zach with JA-- texting back & forth
8:53a – Zach - phone call - near Yellow Springs & Adams house (Holly's pinged twice just after 9 near where Adams' phone pings - by Yellow Springs near Cox Rd)
8:55a – Jason phone - Autry, Adams & Holly's all shown in same area (same tower)

~9:00a – Holly - Yellow Springs area
9:06a –Holly - East of Shiloh Rd @ Cox & I40/641 (3rd tower pinged)
9:10a – Holly - Sugar Tree near Tennessee River
9:10a - 10:43a -Zach - texts between ZA & Shayne Austin @ Birdsong
9:12a – Zach -Yellow Springs
9:25a – Holly - pings near home - final ping - sim & phone found in this area.
9:42a - 10:48a – Jason phone -- pings near Tenn River near Birdsong Rd
9:50a – Zach - Tennessee River

10:39a – Jason - phone again pings near Cox Rd.

11a - 12p – Zach - in Parsons (video store w/GF)

9:47p -- First 911 call by Dick Adams (ZA's GF) - ZA is causing a problem
9:49p - Second 911 call by DA - Didn't want officers to come over
9:51p - Third 911 call by DA - ZA is back & causing problem; was raising hell, wanted guns & keys to his/Dylan's truck. More frantic call - sounds exasperated (JMO)

I'm not good with maps ( :doh: ) - but could someone place these "spots" on a map as all their phones ping and move? Like Cox Rd and Sugar Tree, etc. TIA!

Wasn't there something mentioned about 2:30pm that afternoon? Someone's phone pings somewhere - anyone remember that? Sure don't want to go back & try to find it!
:)

See you all in about a little over an hour! :wave:

I need help. I try to be accurate. Different news channels ID people differently, plus I was able to catch only part of yesterdays live trial.

Chris Swift and Carl Stateler. Which is which?
And.... who/what did Chris Swift testify about?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• isthis-CarlStateler.JPG
    isthis-CarlStateler.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 417
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 414
There are various levels of credibility. Do I believe that JA is 100% credible---not at all.

I am sure he is minimizing his level of guilt, and placing some of the blame on the others instead of himself. So he does lack some credibility.

But does that mean that he is totally lying---and Zach is not at all involved and is an innocent victim? I do not believe that for one second.
100% agree with this.

I think we could go around and around in circles humming and harrring (is that a word even?) about who really shot Holly, what level JA was involved in it all really and how many details he is skipping over to distance himself from his true involvement in the crime/s but realisticly ZA isnt going to get up on the stand and yell from the rooftops "this guy is lying, it was the other way around, he shot her, i saw it, i was his look out" etc etc because that is an admission of guilt that in the least he was present when it all went down. He has pleaded not guilty so he isnt even willing to downplay his role and he will sit back and hope that they all muddy the waters enough that the jury find reasonable doubt.

Im still waiting for an epic bombshell from the defence though. I feel like something has to happen and the prosecution has had it pretty easy so far.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

100% agree with this.

I think we could go around and around in circles humming and harrring (is that a word even?) about who really shot Holly, what level JA was involved in it all really and how many details he is skipping over to distance himself from his true involvement in the crime/s but realisticly ZA isnt going to get up on the stand and yell from the rooftops "this guy is lying, it was the other way around, he shot her, i saw it, i was his look out" etc etc because that is an admission of guilt that in the least he was present when it all went down. He has pleaded not guilty so he isnt even willing to downplay his role and he will sit back and hope that they all muddy the waters enough that the jury find reasonable doubt.

Im still waiting for an epic bombshell from the defence though. I feel like something has to happen and the prosecution has had it pretty easy so far.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Good Morning to Everyone...I too am waiting for that "bombshell" however the first witnesses for the defense were flat out failures and frankly worked for the state. While I am troubled by the way the judge treats Def. attorney Thompson I am also stunned by how bad she is. I really don't get it and keep waiting for the real def. attorney to step forward and make some points. I think this case provided a def. attorney with some great opportunities to raise reasonable doubt and each time she totally missed that opportunity.

There is still no evidence, other than what people claim the accused said. The only real direct evidence the state has is JA's statements. That is it. So it comes down to whether you think JA is credible or not. IMO he is not.

Respectfully, I disagree. There is also the gun, and the cell phone activity supporting JA's testimony. The cell phones put them all exactly where he said they were on that day. There is also the truck that was hidden. Plus, all those people testifying about what the accused said and did are evidence. There is little physical evidence, due to the mistakes made, but there is still plenty of evidence.

Who is serving coffee this morning?

Chris Swift was one of the inmates who testified yesterday.

http://www.wbbjtv.com/2017/09/18/prosecution-rests-case-week-two-holly-bobo-murder-trial-begins/

From the (above) website:

He testified "Next, former inmate, Chris Swift, testified he was friends with Adams in jail and spoke with him daily. He says, even though he doesn’t say Zach is an innocent man, he doesn’t say he is a killer either."

“He wasn’t involved in the killing, is how he worded it. He said, ‘I wasn’t involved in the killing. I was involved in the worst part of it,'” said Swift."

From this news article there is a clip of Swift stating this: http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/clip/13730593/watch-chris-swift-takes-the-stand

You mean the bitter ex-girlfriend? or the rapist? the addicts? the felon who held a gun maybe used in an infamous murder then carelessly disposed of it by getting his wife to do the deed in a few inches of water? Not sure who all these fine upstanding citizens are, but looking at some of the clips on various news reports I don't see a whole lot of them.

To borrow a quote from the movie The Big Easy: "Clergymen and bankers are seldom witnesses in criminal trials". Being drug addicts and ****s, they spent their time with birds of a feather. I doubt these people knew, or spent time around, even a handful of "upstanding" people outside of family. If only certain kinds of people can be taken seriously or believed as a trial witness, then I'm certain many, many criminals would never go to jail at all.

what really struck me yesterday was that the inmates gave the def. atty an opportunity to really hammer the fact that they brag in prison and that sometimes the biggest braggerts have not done what they lay claim to. She 100% missed even though the witnesses pretty much said it for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla