Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo Sept 20 & 21, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I went from thinking he was, to on cross thinking he was a dud witness.

How can he be testifying about stuff he said when he said he wasn't there to get "testimonial evidence"?

i don't know I sort of see their point on this guy...I am not sure it helped the state at all.

so what happened - 15 minute break?

defense should probably end with this us marshall.

Good morning, everyone. ☀️ *dives in to catch up*

All of these suspects involved are equally guilty under the law. There is no separating those involved. They acted in concert with each other.

The most compelling evidence to me is Autry's testimony. He is also facing the death penalty, and he implicated himself by his own testimony, as well as Zach Dylan and Shayne.

Add to that the multiple witnesses who said that Zack bragged about the murder/rape.

I don't really see how there can be reasonable doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I feel like I am watching a different trial than the guys on Channel 5

The most compelling evidence to me is Autry's testimony. He is also facing the death penalty, and he implicated himself by his own testimony, as well as Zach Dylan and Shayne.

Add to that the multiple witnesses who said that Zack bragged about the murder/rape.

I agree. Not only did those who were in jail with ZA testified against him but didnt some of his friends he had known all of his life testify against him as well? So its not just the testimonies of JA and the jail inmates he didnt know until he was arrested for Holly's case.

So let me see if I got this right? The US Marshall guy went to talk to Britt in prison as a favor to GBI Dicus who was no longer working the Holly Bobo case himself. US Marshall not there to get "testimonial" evidence, not to work out a deal, just to see if Britt wanted to tell him where Holly's remains were located. Britt says he did not know Holly but would tell him what he wanted to know if he could be moved to a more favorable prison to him? Unbelievable!!!!!!

did this guy go in after Dicus quit/was fired from TBI. oh i guess he did.

Like I mentioned much earlier I have always believed that station/reporter was very biased for the defense from the very beginning.

Reminds me of the reporter during the Arias case that thought JA could do no wrong and constantly bashed Juan Martinez.

I'm not listening to them so I can't weigh in right now on Channel 5 at all.

But this week, in the reporters summaries of testimony this week, I feel like the media overall has been very "hype-y" about the defense and personally saying in videos that even they, the reporters now have doubts etc....

I feel like some of this is done as publicity/media stunt to "get people to tune in" and make more of the defense than it really is.

And namely, pump up every minute until that jury finally decides.

Because how compelling is it to say "there is no doubt due to Autry's testimony. Defense has got nothing so far."? Not very compelling at all for a stations' bottom line of viewers.

Even if it's what they think -----If that is what they, the media says, people aren't tuning in for "the juice".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cannot believe that guy was a US Marshall..........wow.

but does not JA have the biggest incentive to lie....i believe at minimum his "consideration" is dp off the table...that is pretty good incentive.

Listening to Nick and Nick at NC5:

Zach Adams mother, Cindy Adams, at the courthouse.

Will she be the next witness ?

:dunno:

:seeya:

I agree. Not only did those who were in jail with ZA testified against him but didnt some of his friends he had known all of his life testify against him as well? So its not just the testimonies of JA and the jail inmates.

I agree. I can see why there may be a shred of doubt but not "reasonable" if anyone wants to try to understand that. I am 99.9% sure that ZA is guilty but for me, I see a small shred of "what if" that could put him as an accessory to the murder (etc) with his gang of "friends", but that's not enough in my mind for a not guilty verdict. If I were voting. ETA: only b/c we weren't there and there is very little physical evidence, it's all hearsay so IMO ZA is the "one" but that doesn't mean I'm 100% sure he wasn't following someone else's lead.

IMHO

Listening to Nick and Nick at NC5:

Zach Adams mother, Cindy Adams, at the courthouse.

Will she be the next witness ?

:dunno:

:seeya:

i think they will even though they should just rest.

So let me see if I got this right? The US Marshall guy went to talk to Britt in prison as a favor to GBI Dicus who was no longer working the Holly Bobo case himself. US Marshall not there to get "testimonial" evidence, not to work out a deal, just to see if Britt wanted to tell him where Holly's remains were located. Britt says he did not know Holly but would tell him what he wanted to know if he could be moved to a more favorable prison to him? Unbelievable!!!!!!

Something is really off with Dicus imo. To him it was all about being right and nothing about actually finding the culprits who actually did this to Holly.I have seen this before when an investigator gets tunnel vision and will not even consider another possibility even if they have evidence right under their nose that someone else did it. That is why a lot of cases go unsolved for years.

Wow, computer crashed as soon as I logged on. Websleuths just keeps buffering and doesn't fully load. Have I missed any riveting, nail-biting, sit on the edge of your seat testimony this morning?
So far I have not heard any 'reasonable doubt' cast by the Defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77