Zach Adams on trial -kidnapping/murder Holly Bobo 9/20-22, 2017 GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agent Booth from the TBI testified that they got a phone call in January or February of 2014 that focused their attention back on these 4.

are there any educated guesses out there as to who that call was from? Could it have been Natalie?

[video=twitter;911217248907358209]https://twitter.com/CCLawNewz/status/911217248907358209[/video]

[video=twitter;911218439230025730]https://twitter.com/RemadnaWKRN/status/911218439230025730[/video]

[video=twitter;911221586958614530]https://twitter.com/NC5/status/911221586958614530[/video]

[video=twitter;911222521940385792]https://twitter.com/NC5_ChrisConte/status/911222521940385792[/video]

I'll be super clear when I say, The reason I find Zachary Adams GUILTY in this case is not because I am just trying to pin this on SOMEONE just because we need to find someone to do it.

I believe:

A). I am a critical thinker - yes, in opposition to a post here, you can believe ZA is guilty in this case and be a critical thinker at the same time. We are all of our own opinions.

B) you can be a woman, and not be emotionally drawn to "pinning" this crime on any random person (I would never do that.)

C) I hardly think these 4 were just chosen. They all implicated themselves (albeit I need to study Shayne's one time immunity revoked), but Dylan and Autry are absolutely clear. You don't make up that you were a part of a murder case just to see if someone will stick you with the death penalty or life in jail.

D) If you determine not guilty, you do have to consider multiple witnesses took the stand, saying ZA claimed guilt. I can't, in good conscious throw out all those witnesses testimony and think every convo Zach had with these folks is bragging. I don't buy that. Corey? Nope. If you are saying guilty you don't believe one of them. In addition to the fact that he said "no gun, no body" 4 months before she was found. I believe yes, that Zachary Adams was proud he did it. Even more reason he should not get away with a "not guilty".

B) IMHO, I believe Shayne took her ---not someone "other than the 4". This was corroborated by Candace, the Coon Hunt, he sketch drawn of him matching his picture and overall Clint's description. There is a bigger deal at play to me here as far as the actual abduction and these details don't have to be perfect to make me think he is less than absolutely guilty of the crime.

I will repeat that ----the details we don't have of the actual abduction part do not have to be there to make Zachary Adams guilty. There is enough corroborated evidence leading up to the abduction and after the abduction to convict.

C) I am praying this is not a hung jury. But with the passion expressed on both sides here, it seems there are some passionate folks on both sides.

If Zachary Adams walks, for me, it is as bad as OJ walking but worse because there are 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This right here!!! ^^^^^^ great post!!

Why did Britt tell LE to go ahead and charge him for Holly's abduction? I must have missed this.

MOO
The Defense is trying to intimate it's a confession. The State is saying that Terry Britt was being sarcastic with Marshal John Walker and was challenging him.

I tend to agree with the State for the following reasons:
1) it was TBI Agent Terry Dicus, at a time he was out of favor with his boss and others regarding this investigation, who asked John Walker to go talk to Britt
2) John Walker did not mirandize Britt nor did he tape or record the conversation; things that might typically be done in trying to get a confession, which would not be thrown out by a judge. Also, John Walker's own written account left many things he said out.
3) There is no signed statement/confession by Britt resulting from this conversation.

As I have stated before, Terry Britt knows the system and how to game it to his advantage. If he did indeed do this, he knows that was the time to take law enforcement to the body, because he could make a favorable deal and get the Death Penalty off the table. But as Jennifer Nichols stated in closing, Terry Britt said in response to John Walker's challenge to take them to the body, "I can't give you something I don't know".

In my opinion, this was a Terry Dicus/John Walker boondoggle. Terry Britt was being sarcastic, if you think you know everything and have all the evidence, arrest me. But the Investigative team never arrested Britt, never got a signed statement/confession, and the District Attorney never filed charges.

<modsnip>

I see no evidence of this. Not sure how you'd deduce that from forum handles. I doubt you'd find many ZA supporters among the relatively few men who post on WS. And opining that the State case was not a strong one (I don't share this opinion particularly) is not tantamount to arguing that Holly "abducted and murdered herself."

I expect ZA to be found guilty. I hope the Bobo family can draw some comfort from this in order to begin the next phase of their lives without Holly.

[video=twitter;911225105447051264]https://twitter.com/KaraApel/status/911225105447051264[/video]

[video=twitter;911224820540600321]https://twitter.com/LeahBethFOX13/status/911224820540600321[/video]

[video=twitter;911226353751613441]https://twitter.com/FOXNashville/status/911226353751613441[/video]

I just watched and listened to the testimony of Karen Bobo.

Karen Bobo testified that their family had received phone calls from people naming the four charged as possible suspects.

In July 2011, Karen and Clint met with Zach Adams at his home. There were two things that stuck out to her, as Karen testified.

One was that when Zach asked Clint to describe the man he saw that morning, Clint described him. Then Zach replied "that was Shayne."

The second thing that Karen testified to was that Zach made a point of telling her that he could use one person's cell phone and make it look like it was coming from someone else's cell phone.

The first point, to me, is intriguing. My question is - why in the world would Zach state that "it was Shayne". Considering that a majority of turkey hunters wore camo, why would Zach mention Shayne?

This really sticks out to me.

Karen Bobo testified that she spoke with Dicus on a daily basis. She also stated that by August 2011, she (Karen Bobo) had met with all four of the accused.

I find it terribly sad that T.B.I. dropped the ball so early on in the investigation. These names were out there, pings were analyzed and yet as one T.B.I. agent said, they didn't even follow up on the possible suspects' alibis.

To me, this is sad for the Bobo family because this case could have possibly been solved back in 2011. It is apparent to me that Dicus "stalled" this investigation and because of this - caused extra years of heartbreak for the Bobo family.

I find Karen Bobo's testimony to be truthful and I am astonished that she and her family were on the right "track" and yet T.B.I. seemed to have such "tunnel vision" and didn't listen to her.

When Zach said "that was Shayne", to me that was a confession of sorts.

I agree 1000%...it's like he "knew" who it was. If he had nothing to do with it, he wouldn't have immediately offered his friend as the suspect. He would've said something more along the lines of, I'm not sure, I'll do whatever I can to help, etc.

I'm also completely disappointed with the TBI and feel that the Bobo family could sue Dicus for his lack of support, knowledge and everything in between.

listening to replay of JA....he sure is scripted....question is "little jo jo" dead or alive. Sometimes I wonder if Holly was even really in that car.

[video=twitter;911229563321110528]https://twitter.com/bchapman_WREG3/status/911229563321110528[/video]

I'll be super clear when I say, The reason I find Zachary Adams GUILTY in this case is not because I am just trying to pin this on SOMEONE just because we need to find someone to do it.

I believe:

A). I am a critical thinker - yes, in opposition to a post here, you can believe ZA is guilty in this case and be a critical thinker at the same time. We are all of our own opinions.

B) you can be a woman, and not be emotionally drawn to "pinning" this crime on any random person (I would never do that.)

C) I hardly think these 4 were just chosen. They all implicated themselves (albeit I need to study Shayne's one time immunity revoked), but Dylan and Autry are absolutely clear. You don't make up that you were a part of a murder case just to see if someone will stick you with the death penalty or life in jail.

D) If you determine not guilty, you do have to consider multiple witnesses took the stand, saying ZA claimed guilt. I can't, in good conscious throw out all those witnesses testimony and think every convo Zach had with these folks is bragging. I don't buy that. Corey? Nope. If you are saying guilty you don't believe one of them. In addition to the fact that he said "no gun, no body" 4 months before she was found. I believe yes, that Zachary Adams was proud he did it. Even more reason he should not get away with a "not guilty".

B) IMHO, I believe Shayne took her ---not someone "other than the 4". This was corroborated by Candace, the Coon Hunt, he sketch drawn of him matching his picture and overall Clint's description. There is a bigger deal at play to me here as far as the actual abduction and these details don't have to be perfect to make me think he is less than absolutely guilty of the crime.

I will repeat that ----the details we don't have of the actual abduction part do not have to be there to make Zachary Adams guilty. There is enough corroborated evidence leading up to the abduction and after the abduction to convict.

C) I am praying this is not a hung jury. But with the passion expressed on both sides here, it seems there are some passionate folks on both sides.

If Zachary Adams walks, for me, it is as bad as OJ walking but worse because there are 4 individuals.

:clap::clap::clap: So well stated!

Karen Bobo testified that their family had received phone calls from people naming the four charged as possible suspects.

In July 2011, Karen and Clint met with Zach Adams at his home. There were two things that stuck out to her, as Karen testified.

One was that when Zach asked Clint to describe the man he saw that morning, Clint described him. Then Zach replied "that was Shayne."

The second thing that Karen testified to was that Zach made a point of telling her that he could use one person's cell phone and make it look like it was coming from someone else's cell phone.

The first point, to me, is intriguing. My question is - why in the world would Zach state that "it was Shayne". Considering that a majority of turkey hunters wore camo, why would Zach mention Shayne?

This really sticks out to me.

Karen Bobo testified that she spoke with Dicus on a daily basis. She also stated that by August 2011, she (Karen Bobo) had met with all four of the accused.

I find it terribly sad that T.B.I. dropped the ball so early on in the investigation. These names were out there, pings were analyzed and yet as one T.B.I. agent said, they didn't even follow up on the possible suspects' alibis.

To me, this is sad for the Bobo family because this case could have possibly been solved back in 2011. It is apparent to me that Dicus "stalled" this investigation and because of this - caused extra years of heartbreak for the Bobo family.

I find Karen Bobo's testimony to be truthful and I am astonished that she and her family were on the right "track" and yet T.B.I. seemed to have such "tunnel vision" and didn't listen to her.

Thank you. This is interesting.

I did not see her testimony in 2011.

A part of me wishes she would have had these questions here too so the jury would hear this and could make it a part of their decision-making.

The fact that she heard Zach say "that was Shayne" is a pretty big deal.

I am very surprised since she did testify last week, that that they didn't go there (the point about talking to Zach).

If I try to take away any information that I have except what was testified to at trial, i come up with the following:

Have they proven who took her?
Karen Bobo says Zach told her Shayne did it. (credible)
Young man FL says Zach said they took her into the woods. (credible)
Jason says Zach told him that Shayne took her and Zach had her body in the truck. (credible)
Don't know where Terry Britt is. (credible) T
Terry Britt was lying and said he did it. ( credible)
Reasonable doubt for me--- yes, but more info coming.

His own lawyer says that Zach is a meth head and dealer. (credible)
Dicus says meth heads pick scabs to eat. (credible)
911 tape. (credible)
Jason Autry on drug deals and ways they interacted. (credible)
"Hit it" is a slang term for sex. A "hit" is slang for taking a turn with the pipe, joint, or dab. 'Hit me up" give me something. (credible)
Zach and Shayne argue about Zach hitting it first and then fighting is about "hitting it" not other terms. Dinsmore, Autry, Cleaning Woman (credible)
Zach's utterances at the bar about Holly and hitting it. ( credible)
Reasonable doubt for Zach --yes

Where was Holly raped?
Autry says barn. (credible)
Someone was mowing according to Shayne. Neighbor was mowing. (credible)
Dicus testified that he believed she was raped where she was killed and items that she owned scattered after. (credible)
Reasonable doubt for Zach --yes

Cell tower testimony (not credible-- too many variables)
Dicus and Walker --much opinion on Britt but nothing entered to back it up besides receipt ?, and the jailhouse "confession" given the words used, and no evidence it was followed up (not credible)
Britt feeling targeted, admitting his past and story (half credible and half not)
New TBI lead about Dicus. Walker's actions for Dicus not following reg. protocol. Dicus not following protocol (credible)
Young men who were meth heads and now aren't testifying on Zach statements (credible)
Shayne's mom (credible, but wanting o protect her dead son)
Dana Bobo on burn barrel (credible)
Clint Bobo (credible, but actions questionable)
Britt's search history (credible and extremely vile)

What happened before and at the river?
Autry (credible for the most part)
Defense didn't happen (not credible)
All of this matter of fact talking ---- meth heads (credible)
Was she dead before river? possibly (credible)
Was she dead at the river? possibly (credible) Either way Zach had her body.
Who shot her? Adams-- possible, Autry---possible, one did and the other facilitated (credible)
Made sure she was dead? (credible)

My vote would be guilty of murder. If I had to do DP phase, no DP.

On speculation of what TBI got on Jan. 14, 2014..... the video tape. They were looking for it based on Corey's testimony. We never saw Zach's computer. I think someone in TBI found it. They viewed it. And set to getting the evidence lined up. Taped was excluded for some reason.

[video=twitter;911232236665671682]https://twitter.com/NC5_ChrisConte/status/911232236665671682[/video]

Judge will give family and media 30 minutes before announcing verdict

[video=twitter;911235323803336709]https://twitter.com/BrettMartinTV/status/911235323803336709[/video]

On speculation of what TBI got on Jan. 14, 2014..... the video tape. They were looking for it based on Corey's testimony. We never saw Zach's computer. I think someone in TBI found it. They viewed it. And set to getting the evidence lined up. Taped was excluded for some reason.

I believe the video wasn't found. Otherwise we would have seen it. Or Autry, their star witness was in it or it implicated him more in some way. And by showing it, it would invalidate the star witness. That actually, is a very possible probability to me.

I think they (TBI) searched hard but searched way too late of course....and that it was easy to either destroy after a couple years or put it somewhere on some cloud in some folder that no one would suspect.

My guess is as soon as Sandra King went to TBI and it was announced, then Jeff and Mark Pearcy were sure to destroy the evidence and make it disappear which was pretty easy after a couple years.

Not shocking that Zach allegedly said the video was right under their nose but they weren't getting it. I did wonder about Zach giving Corey you tube instructions to view it. Maybe it had been destroyed by the time he looked for it. I doubt if it was out there, that Zach was the only one with the access. Others could have gone in and taken it off etc.

And I'm sure it wasn't labeled "rape of Holly Bobo".

But you know what? If Dicus was on the case, literally NOTHING would surprise me. We could find out it had been on you tube for a full year after her abduction labeled just that, and I would not be surprised due to TBI.

[video=twitter;911232236665671682]https://twitter.com/NC5_ChrisConte/status/911232236665671682[/video]

Judge will give family and media 30 minutes before announcing verdict

Well, then I'll set my alarm for every 30 minutes and come here and refresh the page! LOL!

I'm working on inserting the Defense's "real" cell expert guy. As far as I can see it fits with the rest of the timeline, so not sure "what" this guy added! Be back in bit with a finished product! :eek:nline:

Hey!

zencompass said:
Dear Niner,

You are a treasure.

Over the years, whichever thread or topic I find myself in, you always go the extra distance in your wonderful way of setting out pertinent information so that it is clearer and in one place.

Your detail and time consuming work along with the compassion in all of your posts lifts my heart as I know it does others'.

My great appreciation for everything you do is shared by countless kind-hearted folks on this website.

Thank you so much!

Why Thank you very much for the very nice compliment! :blush:

Rayemonde said:
snipped by me....
Does anyone else find it unlikely that these men were driving around with what was obviously a body in the back of their truck, then possibly dismembering and scattering body parts in different locations, whilst there was an amber alert and hundreds of people were searching by for Holly? They'd have to be pretty lucky for no one at all to spot them acting suspiciously.

Well - they WERE meth-heads - anything is possible! And TOTALLY agree with your second paragraph! LE should have recorded the call from Zach to Corey.... :gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starrynight8974