Zach Adams on trial -kidnapping/murder Holly Bobo 9/20-22, 2017 GUILTY

Discussion in 'Holly Bobo' started by Harmony 2, Sep 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madeleine74

Madeleine74 Of course it's my opinion, who else's would it be?

I agree. This jury seems to work well together and that's always a good thing. I too think they'll be unanimous for the DP.

2. turaj

turaj Well-Known Member

not a dp proponent here but this case fits the reason they have it and it should be given here or gotten rid of entirely. This is a textbook case based on verdicts.

3. turaj

turaj Well-Known Member

today can they finally bring in his past?

4. Madeleine74

Madeleine74 Of course it's my opinion, who else's would it be?

Indeed they can. Prior bad acts are allowed. Prior good acts (if his team can find any) are also allowed.

Penalty phase is about aggravators vs mitigators

5. turaj

turaj Well-Known Member

TECHNICAL ADVICE...just wondering I enjoy watching comments here while watching the live stream elsewhere...lately some extremely loud and obnoxious ads blare from time to time (often) and no idea where they are coming from or how to stop them. I get ads are necessary but would far prefer to just make a donation than listen to them...can anyone tell me how to stop them or at least mute? Thanks.

6. turaj

turaj Well-Known Member

well this phase could take a while but my guess is judge is going to limit the number of speakers...I have seen that before that only xxx amount of speakers allowed on both sides with limits on atty statements too. I mean with a guy like this could go for days on priors . While media are saying he will speak (probably to boost ratings) I have to wonder what he can say other than he is sorry to the family for their loss but taking no responsibility.

7. turaj

turaj Well-Known Member

will be listening for the good acts...assume we will hear from pawpaw and Cindy Adams (she likes the public speaking) to beg for his life...i have always thought they are probably okaywith him being in prison to restore their own lives but death is not what they want.

8. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

Bro and I went to this!

Mikelis Day is celebrated during the autumn solstice, when the sun turns towards winter - this is the time when daytime and nighttime is the same length and the astronomical autumn sets in. This is an important time of the year for farmers, when the most important jobs have been completed before winter and it is time to celebrate the harvest. Market squares will be full of Latvian grown pumpkins, apples, pears, cranberries, cowberries and much more. The ladies of the house will be offering homemade jams, cheeses, traditional pastries and home-basked bread. Everyone will be able to enjoy and purchase fresh honey, as well as smoked meats and fish. Meanwhile, local craftsmen will also be on hand offering traditional and contemporary linens, ceramics, jewelry, wooden items and much, much more.

I bought some home made Latvian rye bread (1/2 loaf - can't eat it all myself!), and some GIANT gingerbread cookies for presents. Going to try & post the picture of the cookies - attaching pictures today hasn't gone well. Let's see....

[​IMG]

:eek: on the picture attached to the article in your post #857 Harmony - he looks like Lurch! Quite a difference from court!

I know his acts of deprevity that he committed deserve the DP, but would it not be better for the Bobo's for LWOP. That way they don't have to worry about any kind of appeals. I don't know.... we shall see!

See you all in about a little over an hour! :wave: Need to get caught up on my other cases.

Attached Files:

9. Irish_Eyes

Irish_Eyes Well-Known Member

Anyone have a good live stream link?

10. SteveP

SteveP Well-Known Member

I fully expected the verdict to come back as quickly as it did, and even predicted yesterday morning that there would either be a verdict by mid-afternoon, or an eventual hung jury. While I live in NC, I have cousins in that general area, and know that most of the folks there are good, hard-working, God-fearing families that love their communities and way of life. I predict this jury will not have to deliberate longer than an hour to deliver a death sentence. JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

11. Emi

Emi CSKA Sofia fan!!! Huge Golden State Warriors fan!

Good morning everyone, I am in the west coast so just woke up
    Will post tweets when we get them until I need to go out or something like that

12. turaj

turaj Well-Known Member

this question was asked before and I guess we will know soon what they want...but the state must have worked closely with them about whether they wanted the dp or not...so I assume they do want it...at this point I would defer to whatever the parents want and think jury will do the same...Tn. has the death penalty and it is "eye for eye" country and bet the jurors who are just one county over want this too.

13. Emi

14. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

We are going to move to the new thread in about 15 minutes.

15. Emi

[video=twitter;911590931295621120]https://twitter.com/WSMVCarley/status/911590931295621120[/video]

[video=twitter;911593673015595008]https://twitter.com/SashaJonesWMC/status/911593673015595008[/video]

16. Indy Anna

Indy Anna Unknown Member

17. Gee

Gee New Member

I did see on a support facebook page for everyone to wear pink for Holly yesterday

18. Gee

Gee New Member

It's only 9:19 here - it starts 10 central time

19. Indy Anna

Indy Anna Unknown Member

TY! I thought TN was on EST.

20. Emi

10am Central time is 11am Eastern, 8 Pacific

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.