Zanny's White Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question?Does anyone know whose small furry white dog is in this document dump dated 4/6? :confused::confused:Who is the older gentleman sitting in the white leather chair? Is this man one of Casey's Grandfathers? Any other info on these pics?:confused::confused: http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19106388/detail.html
First time adding link - keep fingers crossed.......

Very interesting-that's not CA's father! Maybe GA's father?:waitasec:

Cindy, Cindy, Cindy. - no job = no need for a nanny = no dog = you are not thinking clearly.

CA is thinking in a 'backwards sort of way', so .... if there is a dog then there is a Nanny, therefore KC does have a job and, everything KC said was true and -- this did not happen.

Make sense?

Maybe we should let CA know there's "another white dog" and it's not Zanny's!:confused:

And it looks just like hers! Maybe she's Zanny? CA-What have you done?:crazy:Oh, but wait-you can't be Zanny-you're not a 10. You're cute, but-you're not a 10!!:rolleyes:

And it looks just like hers! Maybe she's Zanny? CA-What have you done?:crazy:Oh, but wait-you can't be Zanny-you're not a 10. You're cute, but-you're not a 10!!:rolleyes:

:clap::clap::clap: Very funny!

Exactly.
:bow:

The smirk on Cindy's face when she said that too made me sick.

Actually, I cant believe how 'easy' Cindy can talk about Caylee-- you at least, see and hear emotion from George when he expresses sensitvity to Caylee being referred to as "remains"... Cindy and Casey's show of little emotion about a precious , beautiful part of their life , being gone--with no sadness or remorse at all evident from Casey is so wrong and sooo , sooo sad. :( I tear up just seeing her pictures and video and knowing that precious little girl is gone.
Maybe i am the one too emotional. Oh well, i;'d rather have empathy than '*****ory".lol

You are NOT too emotional, Annie! If anything, I'd say you are just normal. It bothers me as well to see and hear CA and KC talk about Caylee as easily as they would explain having a flat tire. My DD was in an auto accident, it will be one year ago next month, and I STILL can't talk to anyone about it without getting a tightness in my chest, a catch in my voice, and tears in my eyes, and my DD was okay! But, as a mother, knowing how close I COULD have come that day to losing my child is just more than I can bare. (I'm tearing up now writing this) They way they so freely throw out things about Caylee with no emotion attached just doesn't seem real to me. JMO.

Cindy "said" means Cindy lied to me. George was asked and he said he asked Caylee about Zanny and got a blank look from her. So I think Cindy made up the Zanny's dog - just like she made up Zanny's apartment pictures that she claims to have. Cindy has snever been credible ever since she denied her first excited utterances (which ARE admissable in court).

ITA!:clap:
Imagine asking your own GD about her time spent with her "nanny", and she simply gave you blank stare...Talk about RED FLAGS!
The ONE photo that CA claimed to show Caylee inside of ZG's apt. was proven to be a photo of Caylee inside RM's apt.
Strike One Cindy...:bang:

ITA!:clap:
Imagine asking your own GD about her time spent with her "nanny", and she simply gave you blank stare...Talk about RED FLAGS!
The ONE photo that CA claimed to show Caylee inside of ZG's apt. was proven to be a photo of Caylee inside RM's apt.
Strike One Cindy...:bang:
These people didn't notice that their daughter was 7 months pregnant! I'm not sure that they can see red flags. Or flags of any color for that matter...

MOO

Question?Does anyone know whose small furry white dog is in this document dump dated 4/6? :confused::confused:Who is the older gentleman sitting in the white leather chair? Is this man one of Casey's Grandfathers? Any other info on these pics?:confused::confused: http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19106388/detail.html
First time adding link - keep fingers crossed.......

i could be way off here, i'm not a dog breeder nor do i have any special knowledge of dogs, but isn't that a little piebald yorkie w/ a regular yorkie?

i could be way off here, i'm not a dog breeder nor do i have any special knowledge of dogs, but isn't that a little piebald yorkie w/ a regular yorkie?

I think that's a Yorkie with a color effect on the cam. I have a similar setting on my camera. You can highlight one color only.

I think that's a Yorkie with a color effect on the cam. I have a similar setting on my camera. You can highlight one color only.

are the dogs cindy keeps little yorkies too or am i just imagining that b/c of the pics?

Caylee was saying "WHAT dog " instead of white dog :rolleyes: Isnt there a picture of Amy walking a black dog with Casey and Caylee and another little girl at the O house ?

This is highly possible, some people hear what they want to hear from children. My granddaughter's other grandmother had a big tree in her back yard that she put some sort of face on and when my granddaughter said "my Tree" she heard Monty... so she claims my 2.5 yr old granddaughter named the tree Monty.

Very interesting-that's not CA's father! Maybe GA's father?:waitasec:

~~

Just popping in here... on the slide show .. why would Casey have a photo of a huge waste container? :confused:

SK

this is highly possible, some people hear what they want to hear from children. My granddaughter's other grandmother had a big tree in her back yard that she put some sort of face on and when my granddaughter said "my tree" she heard monty... So she claims my 2.5 yr old granddaughter named the tree monty.

rofl!!!

I believe those photos are from a doc dump with no "seperation" from where they came from. I believe that is the meter readers dog. Those pics are from his cell phone including the man in the chair.

are the dogs cindy keeps little yorkies too or am i just imagining that b/c of the pics?

Cindy's dogs are yorkies but those are not yorkies that I see in the pics. They could be Lhasa Apso or a Shih Tzu. IMO

~~

Just popping in here... on the slide show .. why would Casey have a photo of a huge waste container? :confused:

SK

Because its "a waste, a huge waste". (Sorry, couldn't resist...)

I believe those photos are from a doc dump with no "seperation" from where they came from. I believe that is the meter readers dog. Those pics are from his cell phone including the man in the chair.

Maybe his girlfriend is Zanny!!! (heh heh, just kidding....) :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member