Zellner Experiment video's

missy1974

Reaction score
Nobody Important

on that youtube channel, you will find a bunch of video's showing experiments that KZ has done and all or some have been submitted as exhibits I believe.

Not gonna lie, I haven't watched them all yet, so busy at work right now, trying to keep up though and hoping to have the time to watch Part 2 this weekend!!!! I did watch the one where it was a reenactment of TH going to SA's, what SA could see, what Bobby could see, how Bobby could have left and followed her, etc. I am not sure I buy the theory of Bobby flagging Teresa's down, but being able to see the roads, the area, the fact that you could see the vehicle at the corner from the front of SA's trailer, was great.

did i see right and avery was sitting there with a polygraph machine? (in the MaM 2 trailer)

i wish they would just release the damn thing, i mean, show the stuff they got, and whatever else happened during those 3 years.

ETA: sorry, i should have asked that in the other thread... damn it. well..

I've only watched the nightstand experiment, but I have heard about the video showing what TH would have seen coming toward ASY, and how someone might have followed her out.

According to this report Blaine mentions that there was a vehicle (Bobby's Blazer) already for sale on the property near the school bus stop on Oct 31 2005.

https://i.redd.it/9cs7794gmls11.png

hmmm I just had a quick look and the video that I watched the other day is now gone :( it showed the RAV4 going to the salvage yard, someone posing as TH taking the photo's of the van, SA walking out, Bobby's viewpoint from the house, TH leaving, Bobby leaving, SA going into his trailer, back out again, shows how at that point SA could see the RAV4 turning at the corner, shows all the way to Kuss Rd. It was a great viewpoint for those of us that have only looked at maps of the area, it gave a good perspective. Not sure why that one was taken down. I will keep a look out to see if anyone uploaded it elsewhere.

I think we are going to get overrun this weekend with info and wanted to share these video's before they got lost in the haystack! I will maybe ask a mod and see if it would be ok if we could set up threads for each episode, that way when we and others are watching Part 2, it might be easier to follow along and not get "spoilers"?

ETA: anyone know where to find who the moderator's of this forum are now? LOL On the old forum it used to tell us.... I can't find that now :(

did i see right and avery was sitting there with a polygraph machine? (in the MaM 2 trailer)

i wish they would just release the damn thing, i mean, show the stuff they got, and whatever else happened during those 3 years.

ETA: sorry, i should have asked that in the other thread... damn it. well..
I think it is the "Brain Fingerprinting" - not sure what to make of that yet as don't really know anything about it.

hmmm I just had a quick look and the video that I watched the other day is now gone :( it showed the RAV4 going to the salvage yard, someone posing as TH taking the photo's of the van, SA walking out, Bobby's viewpoint from the house, TH leaving, Bobby leaving, SA going into his trailer, back out again, shows how at that point SA could see the RAV4 turning at the corner, :(shows all the way to Kuss Rd. It was a great viewpoint for those of us that have only looked at maps of the area, it gave a good perspective. Not sure why that one was taken down. ...
RSBM
Video still there. Edit - sorry see what you mean - that video has gone but others are still there.

RSBM
Video still there. Edit - sorry see what you mean - that video has gone but others are still there.

I wasn't able to find it again. It really did give a great perspective of the area and what a driver sees, also what SA/Bobby would have been able to see. It's to bad it's not there anymore.

found it Missy1974

Thanks! I'm not sure I buy the theory that he waved her down, but it definitely shows how easy it would have been for Bobby or anyone to follow her, how close Kuss Rd. was... and I liked the visual of the general area from the view of a vehicle/house/yard.

Missy, I'm not sure I buy that theory either and exactly, it showed how easy it could be done. It's so out in the sticks isn't it? I felt scared for Teresa watching that bit. I'll watch it again now thanks to Guruagain. It's hard to catch stuff again, there's so much in an episode.

The bathroom sink theory with the blood was ridiculous.I cringed with that experiment.

I haven't seen all of the experiments yet. However, the ones l have seen, about blood patterns and smearing, have been completed once. I hardly thinks that makes them conclusive.

That's just it. Nothing she has done has proven anything - save for the fact that things can be duplicated in other ways. She hasn't "disproven" (Is that a word?) anything the prosecution theorized, nor has she proven anything that exonerates Steven Avery.

I think people are forgetting that "Making a Murderer 2" and Kathleen Zellner's work to build a evidentiary case are not the same thing.

That's just it. Nothing she has done has proven anything - save for the fact that things can be duplicated in other ways. She hasn't "disproven" (Is that a word?) anything the prosecution theorized, nor has she proven anything that exonerates Steven Avery.

What's needed is to show that the spatters can be duplicated in the ways the prosecution hypothesizes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back